Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Do Banks Charge Money For Internet Banking And Transfers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Banks Charge Money For Internet Banking And Transfers (529 Views)

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. / Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Banks Charge Money For Internet Banking And Transfers by chenor(f): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Good day, I have an issue with the above subject. I am to receive a certain amount of money today from someone. I was referred to another person. This person is now saying that I should pay for the charge before I receive the money. Please bankers in the house or those with an idea. Is it mandatory or ideal or is the person trying to dupe me
Re: Do Banks Charge Money For Internet Banking And Transfers by jesutofunmi13(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
the person want to play smart on you. if there was any charges, it will be removed from the account of the person sending money to you and not the receiver.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Study Abroad Academics / Kindly Assist With Career Advise / Pls Help.. I Need Answers Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.