Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (51381 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2015
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

I will be bringing you live updates.

366 Likes 37 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Let us give them hypertension once again.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by deeptechcool(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Make I take front row seat.

The General keeps campaigning with "issues"
and the Cankerworms that admonished
campaigns be based on issues keep telling us the
difference between "grandpa Buhari's" age with
Jonathan, how Osinbajo graduated at an
unbelievably early age, how Buhari wore just one suit in several photo shoots, how unqualified
Buhari is for the job because the didn't attend a
"university", how Buhari is a "semi-literate", why
Buhari keeps picking "pastors" as running mate, Buhari has no certificate, he could not memorise his phone number, how much did Jim Nwobodo stole (gbagaun),
whether Buhari would raise cattle in Aso Rock
when voted in, Buhari must publicly declare he's not gonna "islamise" (wonder what the hell that
word even means) Nigeria. etc, etc, etc.
PDP is indeed a sinking ship.(modified)
Long Live the People's General!.................. Omenka 2014

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by falconey(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2015
I don't need 1Billion dollars from civil servants salary or oil theft....I need a secure country I need change!!!!

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by braivheart: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2015
Following

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Elslim: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Corect

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by busuyem: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2015
Campaign or no campaign, FeBuhari 14 on point!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Macelliot(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
No problem.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
both of them will crash land!!!

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

abeg deceive dem jor...make dem enter one chance...lock dem in and drive the vehicle to sambisa river for dem buhari to drown!!!!!kikikikikikikikikikiki

30 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
abeg deceive dem jor...make dem enter one chance...lock dem in and drive the vehicle to sambisa river for dem buhari to drown!!!!!kikikikikikikikikikiki
Is this how GEJ fans behave?

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Macelliot(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:

I'm an Igbo and a Christian......
Hmm, really? My Teacher has a daughter, She is a girl.....

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by theV0ice: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Macelliot:

I'm an Igbo and a Christian......
Hmm, really? My Teacher has a daughter, She is a girl.....

Its not that simple bro....are there no Igbo pagans?

Not all Igbos are Christians

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by doctokwus: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2015
I trust rochas.After today's campaign in owerri,expect Rocha's to be called all sorts of names by paid,bootlicking sycophants of gej eastern extraction.
D crowd today maybe enough to send some pple to start going to emergency rooms to be checked out.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2015

178 Likes 26 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by bashydemy(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2015
following, The President in live in Abuja Inaugurating the Presidential campaign council live on Channels TV

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2015
UPDATE: You could smell APC in the air around Owerri, posters of Buhari and Rochas and APC flag is all over Wetheral road.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by WisdomFlakes: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Mark my words: Rochas Okorocha will be the next Nigerian President of Igbo-Extration! The man's appeal is across-the-board.

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Ellidude(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari for change. Vote wisely.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by gogochocolate: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:

you are a saboteur and disgrace to the igbo race. if you cannot see the motor vehicle assembly plant in nnewi, manufacturing plants , ongoing projects in imo state then remain blind forever. PRORIGAL HAUSA SON

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by obailala(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

you are a saboteur and disgrace to the igbo race. if you cannot see the motor vehicle assembly plant in nnewi, manufacturing plants , ongoing projects in imo state then remain blind forever. PRORIGAL HAUSA SON
..and in your mind, you are automatically 101% sure that the motor assembly plant in Nnewi will be closed if GEJ leaves power?

Can you please take several seats at the back... angry

If a less corrupt government is at the centre, you will surely see several more automotive assembly plants springing up across the south east. With less corruption and better security even in the north, investor confidence would be boosted in Nigeria as a whole and more foreign investors would surely troop down into the south east to tap into the juicy business environment of Nigeria.

NISSAN, FORD and TOYOTA would surely love to have a plant in Nigeria but due to the percieved insecurity and corrupt business environment (especially by govt officials demanding cutbacks), these companies have been very wary of investing a kobo in Nigeria and have kept away. The story of Virgin Nigeria and the shocking words of Richard Branson when he pulled away from Nigeria is still fresh in our minds. With the forthcoming elections, these guys are closely monitoring Nigeria and praying a less corrupt govt takes over.

Saboteur to Igbo race indeed, what Nonsense!... The kind of Igbo blood in me is too superior and does not permit blind and silly followership. By the way, is Jonathan even an Igbo man?... Okay, he's not my brother but rather my close neighbour so I can easily assume he's my brother but then, "OF WHAT USE IS MY BROTHER'S LEADERSHIP TO ME IF HE CANNOT DEVELOP THE NATION OR EVEN JUST OUR FATHER'S COMPOUND?"

218 Likes 17 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

So because I don't support GEJ,, I am a prodigal Hausa son? The level of your mentality is obvious.

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by dejisky(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

How many jobs has that your so call motor assembly plant create.You better wake up before tribalism send you to early grave.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Imo youths are already mobilizing supports for Buhari in the streets of Owerri.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Elkewwty(f): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2015
following cool
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by chukel(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

wen a kid blabs, its obvious. Gogochocolate, when its breaktime, go find some chocolate and eat. U obviously don't have a mind of ur own.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2015
I aint a fan of buhari, neither am I of GEJ, buh GEJ is the lesser of the two evils..., and by the way all these buharians, how sure are u that buhari will better nigeria eh? Forget all these his baseless promises about jobs, security and what not, Buhari will not move Nigeria forward,, no way,.. he has been running for president since 1999 or so, and he has always lost,, he loses for a reason,,, nature forbids him as the next nigerian president, he will lose again,, contest in 2019 and lose again, contest in 2023 and lose again, and I heard he is sick, I don't want anoda yar adua repeat ooo, our president should have a WAEC certificate, and be healthy.. U guys think buhari is pulling crowd,, wait till GEJ does his rally in owerri...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by doctokwus: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2015
dejisky:

How many jobs has that your so call motor assembly plant create.You better wake up before tribalism send you to early grave.
Any ibo campaigning for gej and saying that's he's Igbo candidate is only speaking for himself.Is it not hypocritical that d same pple that cudnt rally round d APGA party and ojukwu are d ones claiming that gej is their candidate.
I rather vote GMB I can entrust my destiny with than a gej I know wud bankrupt not just mine but generations of mine.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by SUBMARINE: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:

Your comment

I am Igbo

Just proved you are not grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by blym4real: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2015
a good one
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by fastguy10: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:

Continue deceiving ur self nt igbos

Picture of ur self going 2 Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri or shut ur dirty mouth

GEJ Till buhari writes WACE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Rochas. The Maradona of our time. If you don't know Maradona, simply call him Messi!!!

Smart to the Core: He might not deliver Imo to Burahi, but a large chunk of PDP votes will be eaten.

Yesssss!!! #Sai Buhari
#Change

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Olusegun Obasanjo And His Family In 1979 / Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support