Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad (66071 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Cirm: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hieght of insecurity. Mtcheew, I hate fake people undecided
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by missstella(f): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Adex097:
Yea yea....I agree....at least it will make their clothes fit more. #MHO.
I don't agree with this if a gal has a small or flat ass then she should get a cloth that will fit her even with dt flat or small ass

4 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Innodon(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Everything about girls is fake.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by mirexxx(f): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
The era of fake everything.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Willgates(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:
Na , i don't think ladies needs butt pads to be confident of themselves , there's nothing like appreciating yourselve the way you are.

God bless u and make ur butt bigger.

5 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by spicy244(f): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nah, will Neva put on butt pad for anything. I'm xo xo comfortable with the way my butt is. Any man dat doesn't like it should move on. My man will surely like it n stay.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by badassProdigy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
for d ladies
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by tlops(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
and guys its not about you, its about the lady feeling confident about herself

What happens when you take it off? The confidence disappears with d pad?

6 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Brite02(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
That is pure scamming

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by MissOke(f): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
demelza:
What shall it profit a lady to do false advertising and be disgraced at the end? undecided
hahahahahaha, she will get all d desired attention. D attention is sweet and satisfying.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by xabi148(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
plz o dnt wear any butt pad nigerian girls are suppose to be natural if ur guy finds out he will chop off the small one u are managing

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Adex097: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
missstella:
I don't agree with this if a gal has a small or flat ass then she should get a cloth that will fit her even with dt flat or small ass
U know some clothes especially gowns need a lil "large butt" to look really nice and more pleasing to the eye unlike when a flat-assed lady wears such gown (fitted one) .
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Rilwon: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin smiley cry undecided
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by twinee(f): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
I can't imagine myself wearing fake butt.... Disgusting. Am proud of what I have....

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by 50calibre(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Very silly idea!! What use is that confidence if it's short-lived.

Delude yourself all you want, the purpose of enhancing your butt is to attract male attention and when you do get that attention, it's only a matter of time before you're discovered to be a fraud, leaving you embarrassed and possibly with a lower self confidence.

10 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Butt squats people, butt squats..thats the only way out cool
Butt pads, uhmm.. your butt goes off whenever you un
dress undecided

#TeamFlatAss and loving it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Molarami(f): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chai !!! Wonder shall never end...women and their wahala... There is God ooooo !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by MissOke(f): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
J0nyb0y:
don't worry you would soon wear eyes pad....... mtcheww.
hian, y d anger?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Coolguy89(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
No,dat wil be cheating,acuci maza? I no gree grin
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
See them. Heartless gals angry
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Firsteva Its like ya ass is small and flat and you have been picked on for it. Take heart, God is in control.

2 Likes

Gosh! seriously! we don't need butt pad to feel good about ourselves, if you want a big butt, go and do some squats! and have it forever, than having a butt pad, and deceiving the society, and yourself, nah!

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by pauldehero(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
nigerian music is going down
everyday...and people are hoping for a
rescue...this is the best song ever,,, lets
make the glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by MissOke(f): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Butt squats people, butt squats..thats the only way out cool
Butt pads, uhmm.. your butt goes off whenever you UnCloth undecided
Butt squats? I don't think I've heard of dat. Wat or how is it?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Odunharry(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:
Na , i don't think ladies needs butt pads to be confident of themselves , there's nothing like appreciating yourselve the way you are.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by fijiano202(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
MOOGBE....so that yansh wey dey collect my money na FICTION

#bringbackyouryansh

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
As far as it makes me hard, ride on angels.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by ochejagabriel: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
KEEP ON WEARING BUTT PADS ALL YOU WANT, WE SHALL MEET AT THE SWIMMING POOL..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by xtervaganza(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
To be honest, I have no problem with butt pads. What I don't like is excessive vanity
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by ramalot(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Every girl should be proud of wat God gives to her either big or small it shouldn't matter, cos God knws best.Buh if yuh nid to add up a bit i see nothing wrong wit dat cos is yur life to live.

In that case, why have you chosen to impersonate someone else with your fake profile?

You're either:

1. An insecure female who has to use someone else's image to feel good about themselves.

2. A scammer dude looking to trap some thirsty dudes.

I'll bet it's the latter, but whichever one is correct, it's still pathetic.

Here is one of the numerous places the image in your profile can be found.

Also, learn to spell some darn words.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Odunharry(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ladies pls dnt fake urself...
Small butt or Boobs isnt a crime...dnt kill urself...

There are people who will love u the way u are..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.