Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad (66053 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Dotwillis1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristina1:

Lmao.....in ur dreams abi??grin
now thats a good guess! grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristina1:

Jen selter's butt na die,i dey pray make God dash me dat type sef.
all this butt u and dechandel are sharing here ,hmmm choi diaris god ohhhh.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
There's nothing like being yourself. A man can deal with padded bra, and other stuff you mentioned there, but butt lift pads? Hell no.
Enough artifical things already.
Big butt or none, a man who will love you for who you are is at the side admiring everything about you, including your flat butt.
Women, enough artificals undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by D33VA(f): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
@ op
U are very wrong. Confidence is not about the padded bra n lashes and what not.

True confidence is knowing urself and loving urself as u are. The other things are optional. I wear padded bras yes, but it's not for confidence, it's cause it hides d nips better undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by PrinxPeera(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
how does this affect my ministry??
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
deavicky:
small gurl what do u know about love?
na only big girls know something 'bout love?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by dechandel(f): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristina1:

Jen selter's butt na die,i dey pray make God dash me dat type sef.
LOL
If only God grants all wishes
And to think that she is slim with such a nice butt. I got my squat motivation from her cheesy
Nicki has got no hold on her. And Nicki's own is sillicone enhanced
Unibenstudent:
all this butt u and dechan.del are sharing here ,hmmm choi diaris god ohhhh.
Face front. Amebo tongue
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
And to think that she is slim with such a nice butt. I got my squat motivation from her cheesy

Face front. Amebo tongue
ifa hear say I face front en. tongue
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by dechandel(f): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ifa hear say I face front en. tongue
Na Nyansh matter go kill you tongue
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Na Nyansh matter go kill us tongue
yes you are right nyansh will kill us.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by missstella(f): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
RedBenson:

U forget say i don see am before naw?
For where?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
missstella:
For where?

That time naw. U don forget?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
Face front. Amebo tongue
I wl start my butt squat soon.
#buttmustshow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by holatin(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
you re d oyinla holatin do talk about, pleased meeting you
laughing in Swahili language
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by kingpheenix(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Choi!!...just imaging the look on a guys face when he finds out she is using it....I really hate artificial girls
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Interesting! They can do whatever makes them happy about the body but, like it when used to deceive men. FYI, I like average butt on women.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by dechandel(f): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristina1:

I wl start my butt squat soon.
#buttmustshow grin
grin grin
Yes o
That boori must shake tongue
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by folabayo1(f): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ion nid xtra pad I gat enuf booty to turn a real man's head...#Teamnofakeyansh#
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Reference(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
And yet they will deny that they are s-e.x objects and have an accentuated sexuality by default. Always concerned about private parts. Nonsense.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
RedBenson:

I do not intend to sleep on nairaland ma but if seeing your butt will make me stay awake, then i'm in consonance with you Ma. Let's see it.

Like seriously..
well, you can stay awake for all I care
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Like seriously..
well, you can stay awake for all I care

As long as you'll post that ass for us to see, i dont have problem on that. Abeg post am o. I don run out of patience sef.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
RedBenson:

As long as you'll post that ass for us to see, i dont have problem on that. Abeg post am o. I don run out of patience sef.

Your own don be.. I aint posting nada.
so what you gon do about that, huh?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by braindamage(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Enough said!!

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by braindamage(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Na Nyansh matter go kill you tongue
...Not nyansh related. We know you have it lipsrsealed.. I was banned from the romance section... never killed anyone grin. Happened after I quoted one of your comment. Please tell me you don't have an hand in this undecided undecided
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Your own don be.. I aint posting nada.
so what you gon do about that, huh?

I know you're just kidding. Abeg post am now sef wey be say all those small small children don leave nairaland go sleep. I dey wait.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by UTEWUOJO: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Oboy, see packaging
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by dechandel(f): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
braindamage:
...Not nyansh related. We know you have it lipsrsealed.. I was banned from the romance section... never killed anyone grin. Happened after I quoted one of your comment. Please tell me you don't have an hand in this undecided undecided
LOL
Banned on what grounds?
And how n why would you think i have any thing to do with the ban?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by 2kris(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
So all these tyns na mak men price well na wa oh
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by braindamage(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
Banned on what grounds?
And how n why would you think i have any thing to do with the ban?
...dunno why.. As to how and why...you could have some mystic/mod attribute tongue. Why do I get bullied everywhere I go grin...sleep well Miss Chandel.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by dechandel(f): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
braindamage:
...dunno why.. As to how and why...you could have some mystic/mod attribute tongue. Why do I get bullied everywhere I go grin...sleep well Miss Chandel.
Lol
Nah. You should mail the mods. I think the anti spam bot should have a hand in this grin and not the mods
If they bully you.. You fight back. Dont be a sissy tongue
And Goodnight to you too. Sleep well smiley
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by finditng: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
grin I didn't get your mention cos you spaced my moniker. About your comment all I can say is hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Lol....hmmmmm indeed....#you know what's up.. wink
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by braindamage(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Nah. You should mail the mods. I think the anti spam bot should have a hand in this grin and not the mods
If they bully you.. You fight back. Dont be a sissy tongue
And Goodnight to you too. Sleep well smiley
grin grin.. Just viewed my profile and saw this 'Banned by the antispam bot in Romance for this post. Ban expires on 11:50pm'. More grease to the 'bot' elbow grin grin. Sadly my sleep took a stroll. I should watch a movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.