Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

The New Mogadishu - Culture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Mogadishu (66238 Views)

Nigerian Brothers & Sisters Welcome To Mogadishu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Mogadishu by Thorinthebrave: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
BluIvy:

Hey AsssKunt, did you open this thread? Or are you a moderator on this forum? Who the fccck do you think you are to tell people what to do or where to go? Now read my e-lips, fccck you! This is not your forum so shut the fffck up! I say this again you have no right to give instructions on this forum. To be honest no one cares about your war torn country of animals killing each other since the creation of this earth. Now follow your mate who created this thread and fccck off. Blob!

First you try to act like the victim, as if Somalis started this on the thread, *Surprise, surprise* we didn't.

This is a thread for somali's

f*ck yourself

If you don't care about somalia, thenyou don't need to be on this thread so take a walk, r*tard
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
ArtanK:

When you can't beat someone with reason, you could always show people how much of a pathetic child you are.
It's not your thread or forum either, you've had your fun here now keep it moving.

I'm following this thread because I'm going to post more pictures of Mogadishu. Wonder why you're still here...

Why don't you go blow some innocent people and yourself somewhere else? I am not going anywhere. This forum is created for people to say and comment what they want. You do not have a monopoly of this thread of forum. Take it or leave it but the fact remains i am going no where.

Mogadishu does not own the thread. We are both guests here you do not tell anyone to leave this forum or thread unless you chose to smoke your koran again. So stfu. You are not forced to upload anymore pictures if you think you can dictate on this thread.

Again stfu!

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thorinthebrave:

First you try to act like the victim, as if Somalis started this on the thread, *Surprise, surprise* we didn't.

This is a thread for somali's

f*ck yourself

If you don't care about somalia, then you don't need to be on this thread so take a walk, r*tard

You are fckn crazy if you think this is a somali forum. This forum allows all people to post and respond on any topic created. Maybe you are dummmb sob, axum is a somali and did create this thread. Asusual he thought he can continue with his crass and miserable sense of being by insulting people. He just got served.

I could never act or be a victim to scavenger and poverty stricken animals like you. Imagine these rubbish of people are littered everywhere in my country, beaten and humiliated everyday but would rather cry and beg even threaten to kill themselves than leave. And this piece of shiiit think I can act a victim to such shame.

Somalia owns shiiit on this forum, do you hear?Threads for somali should be on a somali forum, why come on foreign forum and create a thread where you do not want other people to comment? You people a sick excuses of human beings.

Now read this clearly, i am not going anywhere and you cannot make me. If you do not like it, run along and go post your mogashit rubbish in a somali forum. Period.

Now you fccck yourself bloody scavenger! kapish!

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 1:33am On Apr 05, 2015
BluIvy:

Why don't you go blow some innocent people and yourself somewhere else? I am not going anywhere. This forum is created for people to say and comment what they want. You do not have a monopoly of this thread of forum. Take it or leave it but the fact remains i am going no where.

Mogadishu does not own the thread. We are both guests here you do not tell anyone to leave this forum or thread unless you chose to smoke your koran again. So stfu. You are not forced to upload anymore pictures if you think you can dictate on this thread.

Again stfu!

Blah blah blah.

In a sane world, a South African would be the last person on earth to talk to me about killing considering the murder rate in your country.
Don't act like the voice of reason after I've made all of your points fallacious, you're still rambling on because you can't accept that I defeated your silly argument.

But stay here then, I do not give two flying fvcks.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by MduZA: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2015
ArtanK:

Blah blah blah.

In a sane world, a South African would be the last person on earth to talk to me about killing considering the murder rate in your country.
Don't act like the voice of reason after I've made all of your points fallacious, you're still rambling on because you can't accept that I defeated your silly argument.

south Africa releases its murder stats for the world to see,while some countries can't release theirs...
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2015
ArtanK:

Blah blah blah.

Sane world doesn't include somali in it, it is world wide known fact that its a zoo. And least life counts in SA and someone is counting hence you know about it. We can't say the same about Zoomalia.

Imagine a voice of reason from somali pig? Wonders shall never end.

Now we have an understanding, I am not going anywhere. Blow yourself up bloody terrorist with blood of the innocents in your hands.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2015
BluIvy:

Sane world doesn't include somali in it, it is world wide known fact that its a zoo. And least life counts in SA and someone is counting hence you know about it. We can't say the same about Zoomalia.

Imagine a voice of reason from somali pig? Wonders shall never end.

Now we have an understanding, I am not going anywhere. Blow yourself up bloody terrorist with blood of the innocents in your hands.

Life counts in SA LOL that must be a joke, you still have a higher crime rate than Somalia... You've got no leg to stand on and the terrorist line didn't bang the first time and it certainly didn't bang this time either.

Anyway don't you have some shops to loot? Stop wasting time on NL and get to work.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2015
MduZA:

south Africa releases its murder stats for the world to see,while some countries can't release theirs...

Stats are online and I have no quarrels with South Africans as long as you keep your village idiots in check. Refer to the comments above.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by MduZA: 4:45am On Apr 06, 2015
ArtanK:

Stats are online and I have no quarrels with South Africans as long as you keep your village idiots in check. Refer to the comments above.

you are quick to write about murder cases in SA as if they don't occur in your country...nobody is quarreling with you,I can give you some anger management lessons if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2015
MduZA:

you are quick to write about murder cases in SA as if they don't occur in your country...nobody is quarreling with you,I can give you some anger management lessons if you don't mind

Are you just joining in for the sake of it now? You want me to zip it while she calls me a terrorist is that what you're saying?

If that's the case, then allow me to call murderer and rapist and remember you can say absolutely nada in return.

3 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by MduZA: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2015
ArtanK:

Are you just joining in for the sake of it now? You want me to zip it while she calls me a terrorist is that what you're saying?

If that's the case, then allow me to call murderer and rapist and remember you can say absolutely nada in return.

poverty is bad

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2015
ArtanK:

Life counts in SA LOL that must be a joke, you still have a higher crime rate than Somalia... You've got no leg to stand on and the terrorist line didn't bang the first time and it certainly didn't bang this time either.

Anyway don't you have some shops to loot? Stop wasting time on NL and get to work.

Yes life counts in SA hence we record every murder and again I can't say for your country as murder is your daily bread. No one cares anymore how many people are alive or dead in Zoomali kingdom of bloody terrorist and suicide bombers. With heads like undeveloped foetus and rabbit teeth, scavenging scums of the earth. Why do we have scavenging Somali scums as refugees if you even have a country to compare?

By the way your brothers just murdered innocent students in Kenya, when is your turn for a suicide mission? When it comes please say hi to your 72virgins in hell.

I guess the only life that does not count in SA is the life of the Zoomali scavengers that are attacked daily. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You right there are some Somali shops to loot especially when people are bored. KARMA is truly a biiiiitch. Kenya's tears will be visited on zoomalians somewhere else one way or the other.

Spit on your terrorist evil infested nation!

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
ArtanK:

You yourself and your other terrorist brothers joined in for axxxum. So why would he not join in. You will learn one thing from here you have no monopoly of being faking assses! All of us can be as nasty as hell when pushed into it.

Your reign of talking Shiite about others and find it funny on Nl has come to an end! From now on I will trail you for a blow by blow! Bloody Zoomali scavenging trolls!

You suppose to bow your heads in shame after your evil incarnate brothers have just massacred innocent students in Kenya. You come here talking Shiite about others?

Your day is coming Zoomali terrorists. Your evilness will be visited on your own in whatever holes they have hidden themselves in.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lol you went full ret.ard there, I won't waste more time on you. @BluIvy

3 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 3:15am On May 30, 2015
Omg ArtanK, you seem equally vocal about Somalia online as you are in real life... Yes I know you, Artan son of K. You'll have to guess who I am wink

Hint: Vienna in July.

I've read a lot of your comments and I'm impressed by your knowledge on Somali history and politics. Keep it up.

I will be contributing to this thread as well, showcasing the revival of my mother's Terra Aromata. smiley

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 3:36am On May 30, 2015
This video shows a lot about Somalia. Internal refugee camps with people displaced by the wars, the country's beautiful coast, the capital showing scars of the dark past and promises of a bright future, and lastly the rural communities near Moqadishou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPpcPfQKVbk

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Rafikizolo: 7:23am On May 30, 2015
The New Somalia is looking GREAT! smiley glad to see the oprogress. Maybe I'll be able to visit Mogadishu in several years. I think it would be s great experience.

Much love from next door in Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
Rafikizolo:
The New Somalia is looking GREAT! smiley glad to see the oprogress. Maybe I'll be able to visit Mogadishu in several years. I think it would be s great experience.

Much love from next door in Kenya.

Thank you very much.

We hope for peace and prosperity in Kenya and all of East Africa smiley

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 30, 2015
A video of the capital, KM4 area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQUbi1Nrsw8

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 2:49am On Jun 06, 2015
TerraAromata:
Omg ArtanK, you seem equally vocal about Somalia online as you are in real life... Yes I know you, Artan son of K. You'll have to guess who I am wink

Hint: Vienna in July.

I've read a lot of your comments and I'm impressed by your knowledge on Somali history and politics. Keep it up.

I will be contributing to this thread as well, showcasing the revival of my mother's Terra Aromata. smiley

Hmm... Does your name start with a Y by any chance? tongue

Btw nice video and pictures.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
ArtanK:

Hmm... Does your name start with a Y by any chance? tongue

Btw nice video and pictures.

You got it lol I'm in Frankfurt for the next few days, visiting Sam and her little family. I will be in Cologne by Sunday.. Keine Ausreden dieses mal weil ich weiß, wo Sie leben, damit ich an deine tür klopfen ohne zu zögern tongue

I saw this picture and it reminded me of your stories from Ras Aser

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 3:44am On Jun 10, 2015
TerraAromata:

You got it lol I'm in Frankfurt for the next few days, visiting Sam and her little family. I will be in Cologne by Sunday.. Keine Ausreden dieses mal weil ich weiß, wo Sie leben, damit ich an deine tür klopfen ohne zu zögern tongue

I saw this picture and it reminded me of your stories from Ras Aser

Hahaha come on you know what happened grin Ich arbeite jetzt in Köln so senden sie mir Ihre nummer via email and say hello to Sami from me smiley
you are welcome anytime my dear utma.

PS: I've seen that picture, it is Bandar Mur'ayo and it is actually on the way to Cape Guardafui. Scenic little village but it is too damn hot in the summer.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
ArtanK:

Hahaha come on you know what happened grin Ich arbeite jetzt in Köln so senden sie mir Ihre nummer via email and say hello to Sami from me smiley
you are welcome anytime my dear utma.

PS: I've seen that picture, it is Bandar Mur'ayo and it is actually on the way to Cape Guardafui. Scenic little village but it is too damn hot in the summer.

ok I have sent you an email and I guess I'll see you on Sunday then igma smiley

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 3:56am On Jun 13, 2015
TerraAromata:

ok I have sent you an email and I guess I'll see you on Sunday then igma smiley

Got it smiley
Re: The New Mogadishu by sonzo666: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2015
TerraAromata:

Welfare money right?
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 2:23am On Jun 29, 2015
sonzo666:

Welfare money right?

Maybe it is. Does it bother you?
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 2:39am On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by litesea: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Will they stop the pirates now?
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2015
litesea:
Will they stop the pirates now?

As long as foreigners are looting our waters, there will be resistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.