Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? (42415 Views)

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / Charlie Boy Shares Shocking Mail A Fan Sent Him About Joining Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by handysuzy(f): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qi20i_p2zIE/VLOpfXNTo2I/AAAAAAAAB-A/rNgAYGUdUeY/s1600/oputa.png[/img]

The Area Father just posted this photo of himself addressing some secondary school pupils. Look closely, Charlie boy's gesture, the dressing, the look on the pupils. Do you see anything wrong?

http://www.lailasblog.com/#sthash.u8NOOB1w.dpuf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by kilokeys(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
i wonder what he has to tell them

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by leshluap(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
,,n this man get pikin now Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo,,,,,,,,,,why on earth will sm1 decides to live his life this way......... I cry for who no cry 4dis man.....

6 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by stanisbaratheon: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
the one that folded his hands must be thinking: the hell fire wey this man go enter eeh na fire dem go take quench am...grin

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Creamish(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Something is distracting d kids...most arnt looking at him...mayb therz a presentation going on behind him... but seriously, which school principal/teacher in his/her right mind chooses Charlie Boy as a role model? undecided

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Seems they are scared of him

6 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
my child won't go da school in d future

10 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by ifoundmyperfect: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
handysuzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qi20i_p2zIE/VLOpfXNTo2I/AAAAAAAAB-A/rNgAYGUdUeY/s1600/oputa.png[/img]

The Area Father just posted this photo of himself addressing some secondary school pupils. Look closely, Charlie boy's gesture, the dressing, the look on the pupils. Do you see anything wrong?

See people's comments here: http://www.lailasblog.com/#sthash.u8NOOB1w.dpuf

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by cyara(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
He is probably showing them the consequences of taking weed

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by kristen12(f): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
The students aren't putting on sandals or shoes

9 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by IamOpemipo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Y are dose in d far left kneelin down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by jnrbayano(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yes shocked

Bad dream awaits those kids once they close their eyes to sleep this night.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Blackchampion(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by plainmirror(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
I c a mad man standing in front of school boys and girls.

Murdifyd: Students b lyk.... Uncle pls giv us exam juju

16 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Prodeegee(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nna they're all looking clueless

Like what d fvck is ds wan saying

6 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
The only wrong I see is, what is he telling them??

*Firstly I wanna know the name of the school that invited him to address her students.

*Why are they not putting on shoes - na shrine them dey?

*The bulge on Charley boy's trouser though...I guess it's wrong parking or is his powerhouse that ___? lipsrsealed

*The kids are looking else where; is there a co-debater? Lolz

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Biko. Na like dis u want make dem too dey dress abi. With all dis ur chain chai

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by 1stola: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why was he even allowed to address them?
All i see is a mad old man.
He is a bad influence on this children.

Sai BUHARI till this old man becomes a pope.

3 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by rezzy: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wetin e get to talk
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by networkrecharg: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
DISGUSTING GAY

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by veraiyke(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
D students b lyk wats he saying n hu is he addressing
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Seems they are scared of him

Thank you jare! grin your head dey dia.

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Adesam09(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Funny thread

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Siga: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
... grin grin ..some of those poor kids are over-confused if there is a word like that... na shoe some dey look...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by laprince(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Telling them what?

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by remsonik(f): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
The student are looking at him and not paying their attention to what he has to say

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by englishmart(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
what has he got to tell them?

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by siraj1402(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yoruba will tell u that" Éni ti yo funilaso torun é lakó wo.What kind of lesson do they want to learn from him?

4 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by tola9ja: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
SHARE THE SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR LIKES & SHARES PROFILE HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/2089717/share-screen-shot-likes-shares#29731733
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by jaybee08(f): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
:oNo shoes, I wonder if they are related to Jonathan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.