Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them (3759 Views)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
When men were boys, I had the mentality that ladies cannot turn you down once you are well dressed, fluent and make the right approach but now everything seems to look different. Most ladies unless they're harlots appreciate and respect a well dressed dude, well behaved & has high moral standards yet some new generation ladies will turn you down & downgrade you despite having all the aforelisted qualities & I guess you must have been thinking your problem is from your village

Just take a deep breath and read.
Enjoy cool !

10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them

1. Gold Diggers
These ones are desperate for money & will look at you from head to toe when you make moves. They will quickly calculate the weight of your bank account balance based on the quality of the stuffs you wear. Try woo them and your chance of being downgraded is 90% grin. If you don't have a car or spend lavishly in their presence, try woo them & they would make you look like God has not answered your prayers yet

2. High Taste Ladies
These ones are next in rank to the gold diggers. They've got high taste and will never be the right prospects for a man looking for whom to settle down with. You will have to save up money to impress them else, you will be turned down because they have high in fashion, jewelry & other perishable things

3. They Seek Advice Before Showing Interest
YES many ladies are confused when it comes to making decisions without the consent of their friends. Their judgements is sometimes based on the advice offered by their friends. She will first turn you down and go to her friends, asking them if she should consider dating you

4. The Ones Competing With Friends
It's a known fact that ladies are competitive in nature. However, when a lady is competing with friends, she will possibly turn you down just to show to her friends do exactly the same thing & will also show to them that she's also got many male suitor too ** Shm**

5. The Hurt & Jilted Ones
An average hurt & jilted lady is a harsh lady. Her heart is as hard as Olumo rock and any dude that comes her way will most likely be turned down because of her past experience

6. She's Arrogant
Sadly some ladies are arrogant and have no atom of respect for any dude. She behaves as if she wants to remain single all her life. No matter your approach, she will look at you in an awkward manner

7. The Ones With Too Many Male Suitors
An average lady with so many suitors will most likely downgrade you because she got them running after her, she will downgrade both the ones with good intentions/genuine love & those who only want to get under her skirt 'cos she has got enough them stalking. You can only get her if you think you've got all it takes to compete with her male suitors

8. Her Beauty Has Obscured Her Sense Of Reasoning
Majority of our beautiful ladies are proud because their beauty has obscured their right sense of reasoning. Because they receive compliments by intervals on how pretty they are & they starts feeling like any man they open their hearts for have won gold medal at the Olympics. Hence, they are most likely to turn you down

9. You Have To Suffer To Get Me
This sounds really funny. Some ladies like you quite alright and have been waiting for the day you will strike up a convo with them. Funny enough, when you finally strike a convo grin , they will still exhibit hard to get manner.. ** Ladies ehnnn grin **

10. She's Taken
One dude has promised her marriage. Try woo her & she will violently or mercilessly turn you down grin

Composed&Written By : Tosyne2much

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=13pt]King of on-point threads I greet you oh.
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by alentyno: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Really
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
11) The ones that are forming holy mary cause one guy don use and dump her

12) The ones who like drooling on celebrities
This ones can self-service with majid silvers pics but when you toast them they will turn you down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by leshluap(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok I dey come
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Shoooo
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by TrishaP(f): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op how do you even know all these?...E be like say your work na to Dey study woman matter.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by ronald4lif(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice one mate!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by ireneony(f): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
the op is so pained that a lady turn down his approach, so he decided to create this topic grin

modified
op dont worry, you will see a lot of hot and educated ladies on my blog smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
very correct . Nice one op

you always amaze me.

Now switch to observing mood........

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:
the op is so pained that a lady turn down his approach, so he decided to create this topic grin
ah ah ah i laugh in french. How u doing?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by valentineebele(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmm...gat 2 watch out 4 dem ooo b4 dey fall my hand.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by ronald4lif(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:
I think I am falling head over heels for the OPgrin

Really?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tosynnnnn
Saying the same thing in different forms
just like active and passive voice.

Wetin women do you?
Are we the greatest problem in the world? Lols

4. The Ones Competing With Friends
It's a known fact that ladies are competitive in nature. However, when a lady is competing with friends, hardly will she will possibly turn you down just to show to her friend that she's also got many male suitor too ** Shm**

Should this group be here?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by ireneony(f): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

ah ah ah i laugh in french. How u doing?
am fine my sister....pls always try to visit my blog smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:
am fine my sister....pls always try to visit my blog smiley
okay. i will
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by ireneony(f): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

okay. i will
grazie
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Bigflamie(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
This dude and women matter. Smh
Moves over to APC vs PDP thread.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Afrok(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice one op (Mr. 10), now that u've told me the 10 types of ladies that'll turn down a toaster, please tell me the types of ladies (possibly 10) that'll turn up to a toaster. No guy will like to be turned down on a normal, at least I'll know whether to approach Nkiru or go after Ekaette undecided cheesy.

But op will any of those girls turn down a guy or guys with FAT ACCOUNT? shocked. I think I know what to do, make money and more money...

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Tosynnnnn

Wetin women do you?

Kachisbarbie picking holes on my threads since the time of Sodom and Gommarah

Still going under construction jhor.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Kachisbarbie picking holes on my threads since the time of Sodom and Gommarah

Still going under construction jhor.

That's what friends are for... grin
We don't want awon ota wa to pick the holes niiiii.

Ehen, has any1 countered that your gold-digging thread, my guy?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:

modified
op dont worry, you will see a lot of hot and educated ladies on my blog smiley
Na today ladies don dey bash me ? It doesn't sound strange so no biggie in that my dear wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by joseph1832(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tosyne2much just cracked my ribs by saying "when men were boys" Dude, last time I checked you're still a boy! LMFAO!. grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Lapyte: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Got that
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by prettyjo(f): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Tosy.ne2m.uch just cracked my ribs by saying "when men were boys" Dude, last time I checked you're still a boy! LMFAO!. grin cheesy shocked

I know you were one of the mid-wives that delivered him'
undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I know you were one of the mid-wives that delivered him'
undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laughing my black as ooout
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice write-up
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Tosynnnnn

Wetin women do you?

Thanks for the correction anyway.. You know say me I no hear English reach una wink
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them by Nickymezor(f): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmm, Tosyne2much u and women matter nawa ooo.. U go soon get award for am.smiley Anyway, nice one. #9 got me laughing, ur very funny!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Virgin? / Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.