Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Kidney Donor Needed Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Donor Needed Urgently (1920 Views)

Help!!! Be My Kidney Donor Plz! / My Experience As An Egg Donor / Kidney Donor Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by ogoken: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi All,

I am a 34yrs old lady with renal failure and require a kidney transplant. I have suffered with renal failure since the year 2000. My case was being managed through drug but both of my kidneys finally failed and I went on to dialysis. I was on dialysis till 2008 when the hospital I go to found me a deceased donor(kidney). That transplanted kidney started failing also in 2013, and I am being prepared for dialysis again.The rejection was due to antibodies from me and from previous blood transfusions I have had in the past.

My only family member that got tested and matched has issues with pregnancy. Since she got married in 2010 she has had two ectopic pregnancies and is trying to concieve through IVF which has been a battle, so she has been signed off as not being fit. I am pleading to any one out there who can help me. I have been in and out of hospital for year and would like to lead a near normal life. I work as a learning disability nurse helping vulnerable children and adults who are physically and mentally handicapped.

I believe that God has a way of working miracles, which is why after a hard thought and advice from people to make my case public I decided to post my case in this forum.
Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by tboynaija: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2015
May God come to your aid
Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by tuto: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2015
i am O+,leave a contact for us to get in touch.

1 Like

Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by tboynaija: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2015
grin
Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by tuto: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
i called but you didn't pick.let talk here then,what's the modalities?how much are you offering. lets discuss it.
Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by starkids: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
hi,i am a male 38yrs,ready to donate.i am O+. can you pay 5M. if ready then reply me

1 Like

Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by ogoken: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hi I can be reached via this email, ogooke2000@yahoo.com

Questions need to be asked. My blood group type is A+.

Please email me.
Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by Ritaseen226: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Do you want to sell you or buy kidney or any parts of organ in the body if yes email us today for more information @ UBTH.kidneysolution325@gmail.com
Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by ghosharita2: 3:48am On Nov 03, 2018
This is to inform the general public that Kidney donors are needed from all blood groups by Manipal Hospital, each donor gets ($550,000.00USD). Advance payment will be paid first to the donor before the operation will commence after which the balance will be paid after the completion of the operation. hurry now and contact us Via Emailsadmanipalhospitalofficial@gmail.com), WHATSAPP NUMBER : +18573099679
Best regard : Dr Aritra Ghosh.

Re: Kidney Donor Needed Urgently by Ronaldayomide: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2022
If you still need a donor I'm here contact me on... +2348149197256 also registered on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Patient Paul Arisa Now Recovering (photo) / How To Get Pregnant Fast Naturally - Follow This 6 Step Plan. / Pls, Any Good Man Power For Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.