Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Perfume For Your Personality - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Perfume For Your Personality (1777 Views)

Best Perfume For Men / Longlasting Perfume For Men / Best Perfume For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfume For Your Personality by WesleyanA(f): 1:52am On Dec 18, 2008
take this quiz, tell us your result and maybe go purchase the suggested perfume?
just for fun.
http://www.gurl.com/play/games/pages/0,,668590,00.html

apparently, i'm "round the way girl" and I want to try the puma woman and versace woman.
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 18, 2008
I'm the Classy-Lassy girl. Tea Rose oil, Coco chanel, Shalimar

Marilyn Monroe and Bette Davis have nothing on you, girl. cool tongue Seems like you're an elegant leading lady whose look may be inspired by the classic styles of the '30s, '40s and '50s, when red lipstick, white gloves, seamed stockings and other "lady-like" fashions were all the rage. You might like these scents which have been making boudoirs smell heavenly since your grandma's day and age.
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by iice(f): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2008
Tempting Tomboy!! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Who cares where the boys are? You're probably already there, kicking butt on the basketball court with the best of them. Not a jock? Perhaps you like to do the clean, sporty thing, which means you're not up for fancy or fussy styles. When it comes to smelling good, why not borrow a scent from the guys, like the good-on-him-but-even-better-on-you ones here.

Our Picks: hugo, cool water, eau savage

Rofl, so true.  I tend to wear men cologne tongue grin Much better than all that flowery stuff lipsrsealed
eau savage? Me likey the name already cheesy
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by tRoOE(f): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2008
[size=13pt] City Sophisticate
Anyone who's ever been crushed under your stiletto heel will tell you: this girl's style is fierce. The words "high fashion" and "high intensity" may be used to describe you, a girl who can go from day-to-night with ease. You like hot labels but also have the street smarts to ignore them and go with your own unique style. Next time you're doing the sidewalk strut, spritz on

LOL so true cheesy[/size]
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by mukina2: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2008
Tempting Tomboy!!  grin grin why am i not surprised? grin grin grin

Who cares where the boys are? You're probably already there, kicking butt on the basketball court with the best of them. Not a jock? Perhaps you like to do the clean, sporty thing, which means you're not up for fancy or fussy styles. When it comes to smelling good, why not borrow a scent from the guys, like the good-on-him-but-even-better-on-you ones here.

Our Picks: hugo, cool water, eau savage

cool water is actually my best . i hate flowery smells angry, they just make me sick sad
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by iice(f): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2008
Not surprised either tongue i dey go look for savage jare grin grin
I like hugo, Tommy Athletics
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by Hauwa1: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2008
i tend to wear male cologne and perfume too wink. my Provocative woman has been there for a long time now while my Tommy H is almost out.

i plan to change in the coming year. i hate those flower scent too ewwwww
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by bluespice(f): 4:11am On Dec 22, 2008
he he he tempting tomboy!
so me grin
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by SeanT21(f): 6:47am On Dec 22, 2008
Babycakes YaaaaaY!!

[size=14pt]"Stand next to you long enough, and someone's bound to get a sugar buzz! That's 'cause you're a playful type who likes all things "kid"--whether it's munching on candy 24 hours a day or having marathon sessions on the swing set. You may take your style tips from Hello Kitty or Bubbles Powerpuff. A babe like you may want to try out one of these sweet but sophisticated alternatives."[/size]
Re: Perfume For Your Personality by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2008
Round the way girl ( at first i thot that meant . , . an easy accessible chick . . . . if you know what i mean lol)

A hometown girl with a heart of gold, your look is as real as the friends and family you keep close to you at all times. The rhythm of the streets is your style inspiration, and your look probably reflects what cheesy corporate marketers would label as "urban" and "cutting edge." You just know it as cool. A mix of down-to-earth and diva glam may appeal to you, like these superfly scents.

lol . . . . so true . . . lol!!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Says G-strings Are For Ladies Alone? (pics) / 22 Facts About Fashion You Never Know / African Hair Braiding Styles Pictures 2019:check Out 2019 Best Braided Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.