Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

"Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) (14424 Views)

Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Laughing. . . . Darn. . Ma just dey look.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
bboyZ:

dude i dnt knw how to classify. ya stupidity.... ......

stop been delusional.....

xposed installed first hand without d deleting of any system files...

..... u claim to b android geek.... yet comon fone review u no sabi...... u claim its ya 7th droid... yet.... u say p6000 is aliyun.... i wonda wen aliyun os strt makin roms dt works on d. newly mt6732... mali t760

....comon sense is nt measured on experience..

u jst pathetic. .... i spit on ya stupidity. .. .

ShaheedBin_-Aliyun grin grin
Laughing, Now i see you aint using elephone p6000. i wnt exchange words with you.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Person post just xposed installer pic, that pic xef doesnt prove the xposed installer is working and even the other pictures doesnt prove u using p6000 n0r your xposed installer working and yet another person here saying that s0me0ne wh0 kn0ws n0thn about the p600 has done a complete review with wrong pictures to prove his argument. COMMON SENSE AINT COMMON thats y i wnt exchange w0rds with you guys.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Person post just xposed installer pic, that pic xef doesnt prove the xposed installer is working and even the other pictures doesnt prove u using p6000 n0r your xposed installer working and yet another person here saying that s0me0ne wh0 kn0ws n0thn about the p600 has done a complete review with wrong pictures to prove his argument. COMMON SENSE AINT COMMON thats y i wnt exchange w0rds with you guys.

You are just ranting unnneccessarily
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

hmmmm...... ya ancestors.... will weep@d sight of dis post.....

u av jst proved a fact.. dt av bin doubting.. all dis.. while

so its true nt all HUMANS R BORN WITH BRAIN. ...

ShaheedBin-Aliyun... well ma only advice to u is to always request for a functioning brain weneva u pray..

allah av mercy on u...

1 Like

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
more of p6000

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
bboyZ:

hmmmm...... ya ancestors.... will weep@d sight of dis post.....

u av jst proved a fact.. dt av bin doubting.. all dis.. while

so its true nt all HUMANS R BORN WITH BRAIN. ...

ShaheedBin-Aliyun... well ma only advice to u is to always request for a functioning brain weneva u pray..

allah av mercy on u...
Laughing, y u hate me xef? i dnt even care why. if u truly use p6000, upload pic proving its true that u own p6000 here, after that we can n0w talk. u b my boy. u just a lil bit delusional. when am tru wit u, u should av a lil common sense
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

You are just ranting unnneccessarily
I guess u dnt understand what i wrote in the writeup. pele, olodo rabata
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
bboyZ:
more of p6000
u have proven to me that u dnt av common sense, not only that u dnt av common sense, u are not wise, u are educated but u not literate. u are simply a nicompoop, you are a compound fool. . . u claimed to be using xposed installer and u dnt av gravity toolbox or xblast. ure them to tweak ur ph0ne to prove that ur xposed works
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
My own xposed installer doesnt install the framework, it claims that aliyun os is part of the rom . . . . encountered same on my tecno r7. .
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I guess u dnt understand what i wrote in the writeup. pele, olodo rabata
When will you mature? You just come here and start causing people you don't know...... You resides in Osun state at least you should have learnt how to act like a mature mind there....
You don't even know those people you are abusing and cursing just becos of a lifeless object.., like I told you earlier on.... You will regret one day for saying all these words...... You might have forgotten who I am but I know you very well
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

When will you mature?
Question for the gods. . . . u hate me and i know it. keep on hating.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

When will you mature? You just come here and start causing people you don't know...... You resides in Osun state at least you should have learnt how to act like a mature mind there....
You don't even know those people you are abusing and cursing just becos of a lifeless object.., like I told you earlier on.... You will regret one day for saying all these words...... You might have forgotten who I am but I know you very well
U started it first. and i never curse anybody. u insulted me first and i insult u too. laughing, me? regret? who you are? to hell with you and who you are. if u get mind find me come, see this guy sha, even if u b jona s0n, at worst u wil kil me. find me come xef. na nairaland coz am na, no b ur fault. what u cant accept, dnt try give anybody. u insulted me and i insult you and u dey vex, go die.

1 Like

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is a sore sight to behold... Well, since the thread creator has lost interest in why the thread was created... Any p6000 user with interest in providing a review, kindly drop your findings and discovering about p6000... will love to know more about p6000...
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
bboyZ:
more of p6000
E clear.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:
This is a sore sight to behold... Well, since the thread creator has lost interest in why the thread was created... Any p6000 user with interest in providing a review, kindly drop your findings and discovering about p6000... will love to know more about p6000...
I know u hate this thread and i dnt know y, itz n0t a must u comment here bro.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
LETS MAINTAIN PEACE HERE GUYS, STOP CURSING IN HERE, DONT INSULT ANYBODY HERE. PEACE PLEASE.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bboyz, seems we on the same page, lets relate
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I know u hate this thread and i dnt know y, itz n0t a must u comment here bro.
its either your mind reading ability is deprived of certainty or you just read the wrong mind.

1 Like

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

its either your mind reading ability is deprived of certainty or you just read the wrong mind.
Ok
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
more p6000...

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
u have proven to me that u dnt av common sense, not only that u dnt av common sense, u are not wise, u are educated but u not literate. u are simply a nicompoop, you are a compound fool. . . u claimed to be using xposed installer and u dnt av gravity toolbox or xblast. ure them to tweak ur ph0ne to prove that ur xposed works

was xposed installer made for gravity box only...

u kip surprising me... . i bet dnt knw y... Xposed. exist in d first plc

tweak ya brain to reason well first....
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
U started it first. and i never curse anybody. u insulted me first and i insult u too. laughing, me? regret? who you are? to hell with you and who you are. if u get mind find me come, see this guy sha, even if u b jona s0n, at worst u wil kil me. find me come xef. na nairaland coz am na, no b ur fault. what u cant accept, dnt try give anybody. u insulted me and i insult you and u dey vex, go die.
...... Quote me where I abused you..... Time will tell
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
LETS MAINTAIN PEACE HERE GUYS, STOP CURSING IN HERE, DONT INSULT ANYBODY HERE. PEACE PLEASE.
Hmmmm
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Question for the gods. . . . u hate me and i know it. keep on hating.
Nawa o
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Bboyz, seems we on the same page, lets relate
Smh
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
I reserve my comment
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Lstar4real(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
The battery amazing

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Lstar4real(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
More....my own got home thing

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lstar4real:
More....my own got home thing
as in...
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Peace queenq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It / 250 Million Fake Phones Sold In Nigeria Yearly - NCC / Excessive Glorification Of Android Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.