Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Say NO To Food Abuse In The New Year - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Say NO To Food Abuse In The New Year (680 Views)

Say No To Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To Food Abuse In The New Year by diet234: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
It’s barely two weeks into the New Year and we have commenced full swing with work at Diet234. I and everyone (team members and contributors) at Diet234 would like to extend new year greetings to our esteemed readers and clients. We love you all so much.

If there is one new year resolution that should still remain in place even when you get bored and morally weak as the 365 days roll by (you know what I mean), it should be your decision to eat right and strictly shun attempts to indulge in any kind of food abuse. Make sure to eat clean and adequately at all times. Food abuse is wrong on so many levels. I am sure you don’t want to start of the year toasting to wrong doings so, fall in line and say No to food abuse.

Use of food in Nigeria and most other countries
Recent trends regarding the use of food has shown that most people have pictured food as a sacrifice to appease a certain “god” known as “Hunger”. This we believe, has been due to the fact that substantial awareness has not been accorded to nutrition education at various societal levels/units.

Food should be Nature’s Pharmacy... find out what we mean here - http://diet234.com/food-abuse/ and Say NO to food abuse.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Raw Village Honey / Photos: Huge Python Killed, Butchered Into Pieces & Cooked In Akwa Ibom / Free Guide To Eating Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.