Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Android Launcher With The Best Interface - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Launcher With The Best Interface (9809 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Launcher With The Best Interface by fhemyxXx(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello guys ,I need a launcher for my android with a very good and matured interface,would yall kindly post a picture or 2 of your interface,help a brother
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by bigtt76(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Try Google Now and use plain black background to help save battery power. No too much fanciful desktop for me.

fhemyxXx:
Hello guys ,I need a launcher for my android with a very good and matured interface,would yall kindly post a picture or 2 of your interface,help a brother
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Lexusgs430: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Aviate has remained my constant now.
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
try galaxy launcher

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by fhemyxXx(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
OGeeKush:
try galaxy launcher

Hmmm nice
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Emisco1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
abeg.. usin launcher can it brick fone
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Sareal1: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Emisco1:
abeg.. usin launcher can it brick fone
Using launchers doesn't brick phone..... Download and flex......
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by pat077: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
OGeeKush:
try galaxy launcher
what device you using?
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
fhemyxXx:
When it comes to customization MIUI ROM is the best on the planet earth and with Mi Launcher you can enjoy the 98% flavor of MIUI... Go download Xiaomi MI Home/Launcher and thank me later

1 Share

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
More....................

1 Like

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
More..........

1 Share

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by falcon01: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
zero launcher

1 Like

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by fhemyxXx(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nsonaso:
When it comes to customization MIUI ROM is the best on the planet earth and with Mi Launcher you can enjoy the 98% flavor of MIUI... Go download Xiaomi MI Home/Launcher and thank me later

wow thanks brother
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by fhemyxXx(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nsonaso:
More..........

i think i like the last launcher on the last picture,is it of the same name?
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Votukpa(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nova

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by falcon01: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Votukpa:
Nova
hey why are your icon scatterd
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by priscaoge(f): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
To me ZERO IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

U can download New Year Theme if u are the type that likes bling bling icons n background cool cool

1 Like

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
fhemyxXx:

i think i like the last launcher on the last picture,is it of the same name?
There are all themes for MI Launcher.... Once you install mi launcher, you can download thousands of theme from their theme store
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by udemzyudex(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nsonaso:
More..........
thanks for sharing,does it consume more space?
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by goldfish80(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Nsonaso:

There are all themes for MI Launcher.... Once you install mi launcher, you can download thousands of theme from their theme store
From which store can one find those themes ? Kindly explain
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2015
goldfish80:

From which store can one find those themes ? Kindly explain
When you install Xiaomi Mi Home/Launcher it comes with "THEME Store" Pre-installed...

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2015
priscaoge:
To me ZERO IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

U can download New Year Theme if u are the type that likes bling bling icons n background cool cool
Same with Mi Home/Launcher

1 Like

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Nsonaso:
More..........

cry pleeeeese bro, how can i get those themes nd fonts i dont have any mi credits to download from mi store, pleease hlp i really need it, m using miui v4.4.4 xiaomi mi4 port
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Joyce024:
what device you using?

actually ts motorol brand (by name tho) but i'm the one that did the rest my self, asin the upgrades n software inside it
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by preciousempena(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Try Apex luncher

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by liljboy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
next launcher...... but BUZZ LAUCHER is the best when it comes to customizing , its totally awesome. just that it hangs my phone, maybe cos I got low space sha.

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OracleMxNelson(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
I actually scrolled down to see if any was better than mine... None is... I wish there was an award for this
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OracleMxNelson(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
I actually scrolled down to see if any was better than mine... None is... I wish there was an award for this

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by liljboy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
that 3D version of next launcher na just toy..... childish graphics.... I use next launcher but I switched that shit off

1 Like

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nelsman(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Zero Launcher remains the best.

1 Like

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
wait, nobody's used Nokia Z Launcher
try it. i think its the best launcher so far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday 2019- Phone Deals / What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? / Thl 5000 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.