Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Secret Agony Of Annie Idibia- What She Want From 2face! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Secret Agony Of Annie Idibia- What She Want From 2face! (2858 Views)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Agony Of Annie Idibia- What She Want From 2face! by folameme(f): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Model cum Actress, Annie Idibia who months back had another baby girl for her super star husband,2face Idibia is presently putting herself under undue pressure. An insider squealed.

Those in the know told www.juicygistonline.com that she has started nursing the ambition of having another child for her husband preferably a male this time.

She was quoted by a friend recently at the Hennessy Artistry Club Tour talking about how she desperately in a need of a male child.

She said and I quote " I'm not yet fully fulfilled ooh. Can't wait to have a male child. I need to stamp my authority as Innocent's wife ". she squealed

Annie's got two girls already Isabella and Olivia but she's hoping to have at least a baby boy soon to compliment her union with the award-winning singer.

An insider who spoke on condition of anonymity revealed thus

" Annie can't wait to be pregnant again although her husband is not too cool with the idea.

Her husband is so concerned about the cost implication of rasing kids thses days considering the fact that he already had 5 kids from two other women Pero and Sunbo but Annie is hell bent on having a male child. The source divulged.

Speaking further, the source said " Annie had her last daughter, Olivia through Caesarean Section; that is what is keeping her from taking the bold step for now.

But seriously speaking, she can't wait to have a son considering the fact that her arch-rivals Pero and Sumbo both have male children which gave them upper edge over Annie" The insider squealed

2face is blessed with seven children- two girls with wife Annie, two boys with Babymama, Sumbo Ajaba and two boys plus a girl with his other Babymama, Pero Adeniyi.

Annie's claim to fame includes being one of the models in 2face's 2004 award-winning break out music video, African Queen'.

Although she has yet to demonstrate any overwhelming acting prowess, the only girl in a family of four got into the spotlight after emerging a runner-up in the Reality TV Show, Next Movie Star. She lost out to Kingsley Ogboso and controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Since 2008, when she began acting professionally, she starred in several movies, the most popular being 'Blackberry Babes'
In the same year, she lost her first pregnancy for 2baba.

The lovebirds finally walk down the aisle on Saturday 23rd,2013 in Dubai

Source: http://www.juicygistonline.com/2015/01/uncovered-secret-agony-of-annie-idibia.html

1 Like

Re: The Secret Agony Of Annie Idibia- What She Want From 2face! by cutieberie1(f): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
ehya
Re: The Secret Agony Of Annie Idibia- What She Want From 2face! by axortedbabe(f): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Inasmuchas i wish her 2 av a son as she desires,bt i beg 2 disagree with u that a baby mama has edge over a lawfully wedded wife that isn't even barren bcus she has a son,my dear,that's pure lie..

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Agony Of Annie Idibia- What She Want From 2face! by heroarams(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sexist undecided
Re: The Secret Agony Of Annie Idibia- What She Want From 2face! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Your doctor can teach you how to choose the sex of your baby. It's simple na.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Agony Of Annie Idibia- What She Want From 2face! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
7 Children? I thought it was 5?? grin kikikikikiki grin grin Tuuface, Father of all nation.And he coome slim like all these bouncing baby boys.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. / Singer Anastacia Shares hot and sexy Nudes Selfie / I Can Date Dbanj-bolaji Ogunmola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.