Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

How To Get A Player To Commit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Player To Commit (5345 Views)

Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
hello friendskiss

1. Realize you are being played. If you are sure the player is dating/sleeping with other girls, it is time to take action.

2. Try to be more unavailable. Act cool and controlled. If the he is obvious about dating and sleeping with other girls, then act like you don't care at all. Hang out more with the opposite sex.

3. They will get very,very confused. They won't understand why they're not your number one priority anymore. Humans want what they can have. By making yourself unavailable, they will want you more. And think about you more.

4. If they want to sleep with you or kiss or whatever, you say, "Um, why? You're not my boyfriend." This will make them have more respect for you and think you're diffent from other girls.

5. By this time, if you are doing it right, they will have basically dropped other girls and are only thinking about you. They might even think they're in love with you.kissKeep acting unavailable, but slowly move back into their life a little more. Don't go for other guys, but don't ignore them either. It's not time yet to come bouncing back

6. When you are sure the player has realized he really likes you- more than other girls- you can let your guard down a little and commit.
However, since the guy has formally been a player; you still need to play a bit of a bouncing game- kind of like a rubber band. Sometimes you act like you're in love, sometimes don't.

7. If you guys are really right for each other, then maybe he will really commit. kiss

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Princecalm(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
k, we hear you.
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Thavik(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol, nice, just that it doesn't work

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
*laughing ma soul out* for real?!!!! Ok na, I know how many girlz tried that shit with me, they only got to know that I dnt give a flying Bleep, not even 1% ah I don't care abt them, never did and never will, women are tools used for recreation by men, op, gat that?
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Chizzy20(f): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok, u sure dis wrk wen applied in reality.
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
ok, u sure dis wrk wen applied in reality.
apply it 1st pretty girlkiss it sure does work. unless if he's a player from his mothers womb and probably not into u kiss

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by chingydaboss(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stop forming lyk one player.. dude u hvn't played on nyone..

Bragging abt wat u aint got..
Sowi bro.. jst saying
Allureoftheseas:
*laughing ma soul out* for real?!!!! Ok na, I know how many girlz tried that shit with me, they only got to know that I dnt give a flying Bleep, not even 1% ah I don't care abt them, never did and never will, women are tools used for recreation by men, op, gat that?
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
u laffed ur soul out? u must b dead by nowkiss i guess ur momma was also a tool for recreation by ur dad and u were d end product! tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Seek the help of a counselor son, you're paranoic.
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by cutieberie1(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
a player wil only commit to a gal he truly lovs n wen he z tired of playin games
no 4 i dnt quite agree if u tel dem dy wil na start a relnship jst to get it....
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
NinoBrown888:

Seek the help of a counselor son, you're paranoic.

Bastard!
mirexxx:
u laffed ur soul out? u must b dead by nowkiss i guess ur momma was also a tool for recreation by ur dad and u were d end product! tongue

Idiot, May lucifer torment your soul

chingydaboss:
Stop forming lyk one player.. dude u hvn't played on nyone..
Bragging abt wat u aint got..
Sowi bro.. jst saying

You that's a player clap for yourself, since you have played, animal!
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Bastard!

Idiot, May lucifer torment your soul

You that's a player clap for yourself, since you have played, animal!
ur soul is currently being tormented by Lucifer in hell and we all know that sweerie kiss

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by cutieberie1(f): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
ur soul is currently being tormented by Lucifer in hell and we all know that sweerie kiss

hw z dat posible.....hw can d persn soul be in hell nd he z commentin...hmm
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
cutieberie1:

hw z dat posible.....hw can d persn soul be in hell nd he z commentin...hmm
kidding jor! kiss
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by MizMyColi(f): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unrealistic and Manipulative.

That's not how I roll cool .

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by cutieberie1(f): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
kidding jor! kiss

lol...okay
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
'Players' are exactly what they are because they don't commit.
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
Unrealistic and Manipulative.

That's not how I roll cool .
ok nobody cares how u roll here kiss

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
A big thank u for dat response.Some men are jst pathetic excuses for the human race.
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
enkay4love:
A big thank u for dat response.Some men are jst pathetic excuses for the human race.
u wlc dear kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by prettyjo(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
odimma
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by MzzTega(f): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
hehehehehe.REAL players will jx leave yhu n move to d next AVAILABLE babe....#no_tym
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by ronald4lif(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
What happens after he commits. I want to believe you aware he will still cheats after any commitment. A player doesn't stop just coz they are married
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
MzzTega:
hehehehehe.REAL players will jx leave yhu n move to d next AVAILABLE babe....#no_tym
talking 4rm xperience? kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
What happens after he commits. I want to believe you aware he will still cheats after any commitment. A player doesn't stop just coz they are married
wat if he changed already cry

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by ronald4lif(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
wat if he changed already cry

Sure he can change, but not because he's married, but coz he wants to
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sure he can change, but not because he's married, but coz he wants to
By commit, i didnt mean marriage...just a relationship which myt lead to marriage sha cry

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
By commit, i didnt mean marriage...just a relationship which myt lead to marriage sha cry

We are on same page, committed relationship or marriage doesn't stop a player. They can change if and when they want to, not coz of the new relationship status
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by MzzTega(f): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
talking 4rm xperience? kiss
from cases seen and hrd.

All dz desperate chicks makes d game easier. hope u knw dat?
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
MzzTega:

from cases seen and hrd.

All dz desperate chicks makes d game easier. hope u knw dat?
yea true..kiss

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by lilmax(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
FISH BRAIN, smh I wonder when girls will realize the truth
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmax:
MY FISH BRAIN
ok kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why She Will Never Leave You. / PHOTO: 15 Most Beautiful Women In The World / How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.