Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt (47364 Views)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by homerac7: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
jeebz:

Please expatiate on the chart

Sorry bro, my big error. The figures in front are cal yes of expenditures / purchases within the stated period.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by shizzle11(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
abiku dabaru elewa must think Nigerians are as daft as her fugly shyte face or she probably thinks she is talking to her fellow daft apeesh1t members on nairaland.

Bleeping iddiat

Failbuhari2015

#TeamFreshAir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Flets: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
vantage7:
[size=14pt]Please people, that is not the number of equipment purchased rather the amount spent on them in millions of dollars! Can't you see they add up to the monetary total boldly written beside?

Slow Nigerians![/size]

you are actually dumber with your position. If what you are telling me is correct, it means GEJ only $1M on armoured tanks in 2014 while Buhari spent $541M on aircrafts in 1984?

How does that sound to you? How many armoured tanks have we seen the FG purchase in the past few years that they only amount to $1M... where are the $541m Aircrafts and which war where they used for? where are they parked and who received them at purchase.... rubbish!!!

GEJ was correct, Buhari never purchased a rifle, otherwise all these useless propaganda to cover his arse will not even come up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

Look who is talking. APC always gives citations and sources, but you and your kind can't even recognize one when you see it! They didn't teach you all how to read charts in school? Hooo God. I'm really weeping for this country.

Common research, you can't do. GO LOOK UP THE SOURCE! CHAI!

Have you looked up the source yourself dumb ass ?

The figures used in compiling that chart, can you point out to me from the source where it is. Attached herewith is a screen shot from the Excel sheet i got from the site.

APC gives citation and sources, now, point it out to me.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by mistudreh(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
NavierStokes:
Trying to make us believe that nigeria was spending 1 billion dollars on defense in 1984. This woman must think we are very stupid. I wouldn't even bother to verify this nonsense.
You are wrong bro.... The exchange rate of $1 in naira as of 1984 isn't thesame as we have it now! Get your calculations right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Omimah: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
HzRF:
The way she has been moving close to GMB.. Person suppose knw get motive

Dey deceive ursef
If GMB win.. By the time Tinubu, Amaechi North share the position nothing go dey for u

Expect u open that hole that has reached it elastic limit
Do you know Abike Dabiri?
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by ekoboy: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:
From the comments I have seen so far, It's a shame most Nigerians are this slow. Believing all what they see because it has a picture attached to it.

For Christ sake, GMB bought 541 Airplanes and GEJ bought only 1 Armoured Vehicle

It's a shame most Nigerians don't have the thinking ability on their own. I weep for my generation.

Am neither a PDP fan nor and APC fan boy.

Pathetic and Shameful.

Product of failed education system
Yes its really shame to Nigeria if educated and well informed few like you cannot differentaite number from amount. Go and look at again bros it is the amount spent that the chart is giving.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by vantage7: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Flets:
A typical APC politician believes propaganda is everything. They assume every Nigerian is dumb and once they throw numbers out... gullible Nigerians will run with it.

541 aircrafts in 1984, when they argued Nigeria was broke.... Why are these APC people very stupid.

I seriously pity Nigeria should APC ever get into power. Things will get ugly so quickly

See this one, it's 541 million USD on aircraft not 541 aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by moststylish(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
choi,there must be a presidential debate

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Have you looked up the source yourself dumb ass ?

The figures used in compiling that chart, can you point out to me from the source where it is. Attached herewith is a screen shot from the Excel sheet i got from the site.

APC gives citation and sources, now, point it out to me.

You clicked on and downloaded it, dumbass. Do you know what the words "citation" and "source" mean?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by ekoboy: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Flets:

you are actually dumber with your position. If what you are telling me is correct, it means GEJ only $1M on armoured tanks in 2014 while Buhari spent $541M on aircrafts in 1984?

How does that sound to you? How many armoured tanks have we seen the FG purchase in the past few years that they only amount to $1M... where are the $541m Aircrafts and which war where they used for? where are they parked and who received them at purchase.... rubbish!!!

GEJ was correct, Buhari never purchased a rifle, otherwise all these useless propaganda to cover his arse will not even come up.
Ok Let me help you read
Report says 2010 to 2013

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
ekoboy:

Ok Let me help you read
Report says 2010 to 2013

I'm really, actually very concerned at the number of people in this thread who don't know how to read a chart.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

You clicked on and downloaded it, dumbass. Do you know what the words "citation" and "source" mean?

Fool, I made good use of the source and pulled out my research via this screen shot.

Am still waiting on your silly dumb ass to explain to me how they come about those figures

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by ogene007: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
I've been to the SIPRI site, nothing indicates the figures Abike Dabiri is quoting. The site only has data from 1988 till date and did not provide exact items. It is very strange that a military regime which naturally comes under international condemnation is assumed to have bought over 500 aircrafts. Abike should desist from engaging in this falsehood by sacrificing any credibility she has left on the altar of deluded support for the islamization agenda GMB and APC, with full sponsorship from saudi arabia.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Adminisher: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Flets:

SIPRI has not even updated 2014 figures of purchases. You don't know this stuff. A lot of us study the arms business. Anyway to answer my question myself. We were able to buy more weapons in the early 80s compared to now because $1 = N2. to N5. Also there was no corruption in the military before IBB came.

Jonathan has destroyed Nigeria's military. The Nigeria Airforce has bought about 12 civilians jets and civilian helicopters between early 2013 to now. It is just now they remembered to buy combat jets and helicopters.
An airforce general who buys civilian jets and VIP choppers first is very compatible with Jonathan's character.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
ekoboy:

Yes its really shame to Nigeria if educated and well informed few like you cannot differentaite number from amount. Go and look at again bros it is the amount spent that the chart is giving.

Even at that, take a look at this screen shot or use the link (source). You will notice there is a gradual increase in figures as the years goes by

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Fool, I made good use of the source and pulled out my research via this screen shot.

Am still waiting on your silly dumb ass to explain to me how they come about those figures

Good job, you took a picture of a spreadsheet. Now, go through the table and pull out the figures to refute the chart. Can you read a spreadsheet? Do you need help?

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by dabrake(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Alleybuy:
Abike haba 541 jets, lol...why not cross check the website before posting lies

According to her link after the purported 541 Aircrafts bought by Buhari (1984-1985)

IBB regime added additional 201 (1986-1993). . .

Abacha added 20 (1994-1998)

Obasanjo added 94 (1999- 2007)

Yar Adua before he died added 231 (2007-2010)

GEJ added 20 ( 2011- 2013)

It is even more shocking that the Buhari regime bought more Aircrafts than the USA (398) despite stories of how broke we were that even warranted salient projects like the Lagos Metroline truncated . . .

It is not out of place to doubt the factual authenticity of the site with the glaring realities on ground . . . . Where are
I thought that thing was $541M.
Use your God-given brain my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wahalai dabiri is right for timestable she set ,can set abacha and Obj for us ?
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Y DIDNT SHE INCLUDE 2014 FOR GEJ? THEN WE WUD KNOW WHO REALLY HAS BOUGHT ONLY A RIFFLE
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Someone who cannot read a chart is trying to refute research. Na wow.

Education in Nigeria needs a serious overhaul, because this thread is an embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

Good job, you took a picture of a spreadsheet. Now, go through the table and pull out the figures to refute the chart. Can you read a spreadsheet? Do you need help?

Oh, it's now you saw the spreadsheet. You haven't even gone to the site to verify the chart yet you were spewing bullshit here. Because if you have, that spread sheet I posted would have been familiar to you.

I still can't find it on that spread sheet. Now counter me by taking a look at that sheet yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Alleybuy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Alleybuy:
Abike haba 541 jets, lol...why not cross check the website before posting lies

According to her link after the purported 541 Aircrafts bought by Buhari (1984-1985)

IBB regime added additional 201 (1986-1993). . .

Abacha added 20 (1994-1998)

Obasanjo added 94 (1999- 2007)

Yar Adua before he died added 231 (2007-2010)

GEJ added 20 ( 2011- 2013)

It is even more shocking that the Buhari regime bought more Aircrafts than the USA (398) despite stories of how broke we were that even warranted salient projects like the Lagos Metroline truncated . . .

It is not out of place to doubt the factual authenticity of the site with the glaring realities on ground . . . . Where are

Nigerian budget (1980 - 1986) //// Recurrent expenditure //// Capital expenditure
1980. //// 4.085 billion naira. //// 10.163 billion naira
1981. //// 4.846 billion naira. //// 6.567 billion naira
1982. //// 5.506 billion naira. //// 6.417 billion naira
1983. //// 4.750 billion naira. //// 4.885 billion naira
1984. //// 5.827 billion naira. //// 4.100 billion naira
1985. //// 7.576 billion naira. //// 5.464 billion naira
1986. //// 7.696 billion naira. //// 8.526 billion naira

How much out of our 4 billion naira capital expenditure was used to buy 986 million US dollars worth of aircraft and missile air defense systems in a time of peace with "jovial and peace-loving"neighbor countries.

A federal legislator who should know better should not descend to this ludicrous level of ignominy.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by vantage7: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Flets:

I don't know about Buhari's defense expenditure but I can tell you that as far as GEJ's defense expenditure is concerned, I'm more in the know about it than the average Nigerian and I can tell you that this government only started buying armored vehicles in 2014 (as far as taking delivery of them is concerned, at least) and the chart says GEJ's expenditure between 2010 and 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Oh, it's now you saw the spreadsheet. You haven't even gone to the site to verify the chart yet you were spewing bullshit here. Because if you have, that spread sheet I posted would have been familiar to you.

I still can't find it on that spread sheet. Now counter me by taking a look at that sheet yourself.

Fúcking ídiot. You posted a picture of a spreadsheet and asked where is the source.

You don't know how to read a spreadsheet, do you? If you could you could make your own chart disputing the numbers in the OP. I'm not going to do it for you. Go back to school, if you even graduated.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MEILYN(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
ogene007:
I've been to the SIPRI site, nothing indicates the figures Abike Dabiri is quoting. The site only has data from 1988 till date and did not provide exact items. It is very strange that a military regime which naturally comes under international condemnation is assumed to have bought over 500 aircrafts. Abike should desist from engaging in this falsehood by sacrificing any credibility she has left on the altar of deluded support for the islamization agenda GMB and APC, with full sponsorship from saudi arabia.
Stop attacking the woman. The figures in the front are amount spent and not number of items purchased... Yes, it is possible for Buhari to have spent $900, Naira then was 2naira to a dollar..

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Alleybuy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
U r referred to my post above. Semi-intellectual .................
dabrake:

I thought that thing was $541M.
Use your God-given brain my friend.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MadCow1: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
dhardline:
Wow this is unbelieveable....$541m on Aircrafts? For real? That is like $12m worth of Air crafts per state approxmately...since there was no war from that time till now that means the Aircrafts just melted away and disappered.This is an insult to the average Nigerian.Madam please check yourself if all is well with you.She even put $1m for armored vehicle for Jonathan when we have heard and seen pics here on Niraland the movement of large amounts of armored vehicles to the North,even boko haram have had the pleasure of seizing some from the Nigerian army which some were later recovered or destroyed.This is the height of desperation. cry cry

541 million dollars... How much is one jet fighter.. That's what you should first ask. Abi u think say price of plane nA price of motor?

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by motherlode: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
aguiyi:
Abike abi na Abiku be your name, abeg park well.

Arms that were purchased on paper is what you are showing. Pls show us were the equipment are or the scrap

541 aircraft and 160 air defense system grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even if they have gone bad, show us were the scraps are
i have no reason to doubt the figures in the post because during the military era you can imagine how important it is to have the best available military equipments/machineries? Than during the period of 16 years of corrupt governance and decaying security!

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
hansad:
Nigeria's neighbours are friendly countries; so why purchase too much arms?

To fight and kill Boko Haram people? Are they not humans? Their sin is that they want a country ruled with sharia codes Is that a sin? No.

12 far northern states adopted such sharia codes in 2000. Those states effectively drew the border between their new country and rest of Nigeria.

Witness the mammoth crowd that welcomes Boko Haram fighters into any town they conquer.
wait,I dnt understand u
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

Fúcking ídiot. [s]You posted a picture of a spreadsheet and asked where is the source.[/s]

You don't know how to read a spreadsheet, do you? If you could you could make your own chart disputing the numbers in the OP. I'm not going to do it for you. Go back to school, if you even graduated.

This is my first respone to you, can you point it out to me where I asked for the source?

So shameful and pathetic you can't assimilate simple English. Take a look at the sentence highlighted in black box, Does it sound like I was asking for the source or I have seen the source, pulled out my data and attached it via a screen shot.

You are here bitching about for nothing.

You no next to NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by dhardline(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
MadCow1:

541 million dollars... How much is one jet fighter.. That's what you should first ask. Abi u think say price of plane nA price of motor?
And Gej probably used $1m to buy 2armored vehicles right....maybe you didnt see that part too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World / Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.