Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buhari Is Number One Enemy Of Yoruba People- Adeyeye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Number One Enemy Of Yoruba People- Adeyeye (757 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Number One Enemy Of Yoruba People- Adeyeye by sartorius(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
The Minister of State for Works, Adedayo Adeyeye, has described the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Mohammadu Buhari, as “the number one enemy of the Yoruba people of the Southwest Nigeria”.
He said Mr. Buhari must be rejected by all true sons and daughters of Oduduwa, (the progenitor of the Yoruba race).
Mr. Adeyeye said the presidential candidate of the APC did incalculable damage to Lagos State and the entire Yorubaland with the cancellation of the Lagos Metroline Project and the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo’s Free Education Programme, in which pupils only needed to buy school uniform to go to school.
He challenged Mr. Buhari to mention a single project that he delivered in the Southwest when he was head of state and later Chairman of the Petroleum Trust, PTF.
“Buhari did not only cancel the Metroline Project, he went ahead to pay what was enough to complete the project as compensation to the French Company that handled the project,” the minister said.
“The idea of developing rapid transit in Lagos dated from the 1980s with the Lagos Metroline network conceived by the Alhaji Lateef Jakande during the Second Republic. The Metroline project was scrapped in 1985 by Buhari at a loss of over $78 million to the Lagos tax payers. Information on the Metroline Project is on Wikipedia for everyone to see.
“If Buhari had not cancelled that project out of hatred for the Yoruba people, transportation in Lagos would have been better than it is now and one can begin to imagine the number of lives and investments that had been lost to Buhari’s wickedness.”
Mr. Adeyeye said Mr. Buhari reversed everything that Mr. Awolowo did for the Yorubaland.
He alleged that the former head of state was even planning to merge the University of Ibadan with Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife when he was removed.
The minister said, “He stopped free education, thereby preventing many of our youths from going to school. Many of the youths that were victims of Buhari’s wickedness are now being begged by the APC to vote for the same man who cut short their bright future.
“Unlike Buhari, President Goodluck Jonathan has demonstrated his love for the Yoruba people by giving us a university in Ekiti, constructing the abandoned Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; among roads, approval for the construction of two seaports in Lagos and most importantly, by resuscitating rail transportation.
“Therefore, no real Yoruba person, who is sincerely interested in the progress of the Yoruba race will support a return of Buhari, who set us back by more than 50 years as president of Nigeria.” http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174776-buhari-number-one-enemy-yoruba-people-minister-state-works.html
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy Of Yoruba People- Adeyeye by jingh(f): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
who is did paid boy ?
I would be answer all your question if not for my busy state.

holatin pls come and answer this phool
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy Of Yoruba People- Adeyeye by jingh(f): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
who is did paid boy ?
I would ve answer all your question if not for my busy state.

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy Of Yoruba People- Adeyeye by lawbabs: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thug speaking for Yoruba people? He cannot wash his hands off the death of Bola Ige. So he is the real enemy of Yoruba people...
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy Of Yoruba People- Adeyeye by holatin(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
who is did paid boy ?
I would ve answer all your question if not for my busy state.

let me book d space and modify after a rest
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy Of Yoruba People- Adeyeye by Alphaoscar: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nobody should take this PDP goat seriously. The guy is only trying to protect his pot of stew like ffk.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Journey To Eldorado: Are We There Yet? / No Violence Campaign: Buhari And Jonathan hold hands for Peace In Abuja(Photo) / How Would You Like Buhari To Cry After February 14(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.