Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Procedure On How To Cancel Your Jamb Registration Details To Enable New One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Procedure On How To Cancel Your Jamb Registration Details To Enable New One (6501 Views)

JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / 2017 JAMB Mock Examination Date & Registration Details / JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procedure On How To Cancel Your Jamb Registration Details To Enable New One by charlisco(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
PROCEDURE/STEP ON HOW TO CANCEL YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION DETAILS TO ENABLE NEW REGISTRATION

Why do I have to cancel my jamb (utme) registration and re-enrolled.
If you made a mistake such as such as wrong date of birth, spelling of name(s) and local govt. of origin and you think that it will affect you during admission process (physical clearance).

Other reasons are
Mistakenly filled wrong exam location, and later calculated that the expenses involved to and fro is far more than buying a new form

Personal reason best know to you.

When is cancellation of registered form possible?
During the valid period of registration.

Is it only Jamb CBT center that can cancel my registered form?
No. if you have the details listed below you can do it yourself.

Information you need to enable the cancellation of your utme registration
1. Your jamb (utme) scratch card pin and serial number
2. The correct date of birth used in the processing of the form
3. Finger print scanner (Digital Persona)
4. Internet facility

Below are the step/procedure

1.Visit the website http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/, enter your pin and serial number and click on sign in

2. Click on Cancel registration

3. Check on I accept the risk and want to run this application and click on run

4. Click on don't block

5. Place your thumb (right or left) on the finger print machine

6. Click on proceed >>>

7. A message show saying “Cancellation of Registration allows your to cancel your current credentials and registration, rendering the PIN invalid. However, if you wish to make a new registration you can do so by purchase a new card.
Click "Cancel Registration" button to cancel otherwise close this page now!!!"

to continue the cancellations, enter the correct date of birth used to register the form and click on cancel registration.

8. Click on ok.

For more help, and a graphical step by step procedure
visit the source here
Re: Procedure On How To Cancel Your Jamb Registration Details To Enable New One by Ademola2002: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Please I registered for jamb yesterday, using the mobile number I used for registration last year. after the registration, their is a mistake of Date of birth. Now am willing to cancel the registration. Please after the cancellation, would I be able to use my NIN for another registration.

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Setting-up A Private University In Nigeria? / NUC decision To Peg Nigerian University Admission to 147,000 / Auchi Poly Hnd Form For Regular Student Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.