Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (55747 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by sojiboy(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2015
I can do all of the above in a modernized way But that will be for my "BELOVED WIFE" .....
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by woky: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2015
chiogoezubem:

This your opinion belongs in the 1920s! If you do it, you would be backing your own child. I have a senior friend; an engineer, an all-round big boy, and a man-after-God's-heart who has a back strap for his new born baby. I wish I could upload his pic, where he has his months-old son strapped to his upper back, to show you how proud he is, spending time with his little boys. But they are personal pics.

But not to worry. Remember the saying, "Never say never"? I'm sure you would even do more when you babies start coming.
undecided . By the time you strap your first baby on your back with a soft beautifully coloured Oja, while you run one or two errands picking a few stuffs for your beautiful wife at the vegetable market, you will understand the real meaning of LOVE; for your family. grin
Nwanyi oma, I no fit bak pikin go mrkt.. smiley
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by SenJoe(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:
That's a husband material. cheesy
husband material?
how many yards pls.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by homesteady(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Nothing wrong with the 1st picture!
But the 2nd pictures has all shades of it wrong! Why should a guy tie wrapper on his body in 'public'? He is surely under the influence of juju! This is not love but silliness!
This days now, how many women carry their babies like this in public, talkless of a man!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by nkpommpko(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:
That's a husband material. cheesy
yes with good length so you can use him to sow woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Elebiju: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Ganoderma:

Eheeen!!

I hope you are really true to your words.

You do ALL domestic chores.
my mother had 6 boys and you don't expect her to do all the chores just because she had boys only, she trained us like.....even when she had a blender at home she ordered for grinding stone just to make us....u know,moreover I used to pity her when she runs around the house to make her family comfy, you dare not watch TV when she is in d kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Besto(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2015
jemype:
How much do these politicians pay u guys to always do these. I mean must everything be political. For once speak as regards d context or jus waka pass.

na mugu
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Franchise21(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Hian!!! Wch kind love b dat??
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by chiogoezubem(f): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2015
woky:
Nwanyi oma, I no fit bak pikin go mrkt.. smiley

Ok o, we shall see... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
I can allow my husband do the first but the second, no way! I would rather back the baby while he carry the bag before all his family members start pleading with me or shouting at me to untie their son. That aside, I wouldn't want anyone to disrespect him or fingers pointing at him whenever he steps out.
hey behold a good wife,hmm kiss u.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by ellabelle: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2015
We r in d 21th cetury were there are fancy n fashioable baby carriers which a husband can help with without feeling ridiculous.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Adesiji77: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2015
What is wrong in bathing one's children? There is nothing 'uncool' about it.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by SmilingHarry(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmmm, reminds me of Otuoke
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by somcherry(f): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Yes,I can allow my husband to do it,so far as he wasn't forced. Life is too short to care about what pple will think.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by sally240: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2015
yes why not after na woman born me
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Reading the comments and laughing. Females- child is only your responsibility? U dont want any help? U dont want baby get attachment with father? Its weird for me sayings that the guy is not a man if he is acting like a DAD! With such mentality u will always be stuck in situation u r in now. I expect him to care fot his children equally same as me. Theres no difference who is changing nappies. And men, u need to grow to such level to be called dad and not only being called personal bank!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2015
U do such for your KIDS and not your WIFE
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2015
9jatatafo:
I do the first one though I don't know how to back a kid but I bath my kids, cream them and take them to school in my car. It bonds you and the kids together. I hate house maid so my wife and I do the things together. My kids are closer to me than their mother because they tell me deep secret and their mother always feel bad. She is working but I have my own business. So I have more time with them. I don't think it is wrong for a man to do anything for his kids. I read a story how a Chinese father always backed his crippled son to trek several kilometers to school because school close by never accepted the child for his condition lo and behold, the man was rewarded heavily for his effort and the child is the best student in his school academically. So what are we talking about?

Love u as a human being
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
They are supposed to be my kids, I am doing it for them, not my wife!

They are suppose to be your kids. Bros, they are your kids, no assumption. #Punintended
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Elebiju:
I'm not an ijebu man so why won't I assist my wife? I can bathe d baby, feed him, change diapers and even help my wife in d kitchen, d laundry and all other domestic chores. Manliness isn't about being bossy its about commanding respect through your attitude.

Exactly. I think some BOYS dont understand real meaning of being a MAN
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Ufranklin92(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2015
chimerase2:
To the first pix I do It to ma gal friend and is always a lovely moment to behold cheesy

U dey touch her kpekus na
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Amacaco: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
@OP:He was not doing it for the wife. He was doing it for himself and the children. That also is part of the joy of fatherhood. It involves sharing responsibility on the upbringing of the Children including backing them and washing their clothes.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by 9jatatafo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
voodoo85:

Love u as a human being
. Thanks voodoo85 and I do reciprocate you human love too. God bless you
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Geenickel(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sirchucks:
It love made in casablanca :-D
;+D= grin

not ds :-D

thnk me lera.....
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by hunkydory(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
I can allow my husband do the first but the second, no way! I would rather back the baby while he carry the bag before all his family members start pleading with me or shouting at me to untie their son. That aside, I wouldn't want anyone to disrespect him or fingers pointing at him whenever he steps out.
Nice comment.This can fetch you a husband here on nairaland o.Say amen.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by joseph1832(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
BWGISTdotCOM:
Guys Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife

Oya add yours but reply mine first...

There's no problem here. I'll do all these and more if the wife agrees to be the bread winner of the family.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Beamborla(f): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
hunkydory:

Nice comment.This can fetch you a husband here on nairaland o.Say amen.

Lol... I want a real husband not a Nairaland husband
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by hunkydory(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... I want a real husband not a Nairaland husband
Lol...There are big boys on nairaland o.They are just hiding themselves.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Beamborla(f): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
hunkydory:

Lol...There are big boys on nairaland o.They are just hiding themselves.
Big boys? No, I want a 'real' man
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by ibabz(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
The guy don chop 'efo' Iya Basira!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Normal thing you can do for your family and NOT your wife.
The last I checked you both have the kids together undecided
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by hunkydory(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Big boys? No, I want a 'real' man
A big boy is a real man.BIG BOY is just a phrase to describe a man who is rich.It does not mean he is immature cos of the "boy" in the phrase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room / Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.