Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) (11766 Views)

Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile / Miui V6 Custom Rom For Tecno H6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by ochuski(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nsonaso:
Do you have a PC?
nope
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nsonaso:
Hello fellow android Pros.... I've been trying to port MIUI ROM to TECNO H6 using different methods, even with android kitchen for days now with no success...
after flashing the ROM and reboot the system.... the phone will get stocked at "Now You Will Experience a Smart Life"
I will be porting it to night but for now download xperia z2 custom rom for tecno H6
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by daverebranded(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
niiabe:

I will be porting it to night but for now download xperia z2 custom rom for tecno H6
waiting for the miui sire
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2015
Will try porting miui v6 the third time but for those who have kitchen, I have you tried bootclasspath... Trying doing some changes there. I have ported some great roms to H6 but have uploaded only xperia z2 for h6 which I really like.will upload material themed android L soon
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Can anyone pls get me twr for tecno H6?
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by AmazingZeus(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
is there a custom rom for infinix hot
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by dabigjoe6(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
is there any custom rom for innjoo i1s
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
dabigjoe6:
is there any custom rom for innjoo i1s
I would have like to port for you guys but I don't have money to upload the ROM to the Internet for you guys to download, if I successfully port for your device.... Right now, I have so many ROM I ported to my TECNO H6 when I was using it, and also some that I ported to GiONEE M2 but I can't upload it to the Internet
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
AmazingZeus:
is there a custom rom for infinix hot
I would have like to port for you guys but I don't have money to upload the ROM to the Internet, if I successfully port for your device
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by AmazingZeus(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Nsonaso:
I would have like to port for you guys but I don't have money to upload the ROM to the Internet, if I successfully port for your device
can you suggest any working rom that the phone can carry
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2015
AmazingZeus:
can you suggest any working rom that the phone can carry
Without porting it to your phone? No
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by obosirow: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2015
This is interesting to know that 9ja developers are making available custom roms for the likes of Tecno and co. Keep it up developers, you are making 9ja great.
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Nsonaso:
Without porting it to your phone? No
what of lewa os v5 custom rom
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
AmazingZeus:
what of lewa os v5 custom rom
It must be ported for your device before you can be able flash it... Else it wouldn't work
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Joe82834(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nsonaso:
I would have like to port for you guys but I don't have money to upload the ROM to the Internet for you guys to download, if I successfully port for your device.... Right now, I have so many ROM I ported to my TECNO H6 when I was using it, and also some that I ported to GiONEE M2 but I can't upload it to the Internet
plsmy tecno m3 is dead.it only vibrates.i need help.read so many online tutorials no show.when i connect it via usb it connects and disconnects.if possible can i get a link to the scatter file or backed up rom.thanks
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Joe82834:

plsmy tecno m3 is dead.it only vibrates.i need help.read so many online tutorials no show.when i connect it via usb it connects and disconnects.if possible can i get a link to the scatter file or backed up rom.thanks
I don't use TECNO M3 so I don't have the back up file.... Search the forum.... I think someone has a CWM backup file for N3 or search hovatech
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nsonaso:
It must be ported for your device before you can be able flash it... Else it wouldn't work
OK just keep me posted when something new comes out
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
A friend has ported miui v6 to tecno h6... We are working on bugs. You guys will get it soon
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 2:10am On Mar 05, 2015
post=29875774:

We're working with some other developers under the Developers section of our forum. About 2 people are working on H6 custom ROMs
Please do you have link for miui v6 for mtk6582?
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Joe82834(m): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Nsonaso:
I don't use TECNO M3 so I don't have the back up file.... Search the forum.... I think someone has a CWM backup file for N3 or search hovatech
Phone doesn't boot into recovery mood.only vibrates so its mtk droid backup I need and not cwm.tanks.and can n3 backup work for m3
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by obosirow: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Joe82834:

Phone doesn't boot into recovery mood.only vibrates so its mtk droid backup I need and not cwm.tanks.and can n3 backup work for m3

I doubt it. It may brick if it successfully installs.
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by hardebayho(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nsonaso:
where do you reside bro
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
hardebayho:

where do you reside bro
Why do you ask?
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
niiabe:

Please do you have link for miui v6 for mtk6582?
http://d-h.st/EMXm
http://forum.miui.co.in/miui-india-rom/2770-5-1-23-miui-6-injoy-u5-ulephone-u5-mt6582-ota-updates.html
http://www.needrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Inew_v4.4.2_Miui-6_5.2.13.zip
You can as well check GiONEE M2 and M3 Facebook page... MIUI v6 has been ported to those devices Though with some bugs
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nsonaso:
Go to needrom.com search inew v3
Now have miui v5 ported... still working on v6
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
niiabe:

Now have miui v5 ported... still working on v6
MIUI v5 KitKat or JB based?
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by hardebayho(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nsonaso:
Why do you ask?
neva mind bro
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nsonaso:
Kitkat
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Just that it over heats now but everything is okay... I really love the interface ,very clear

Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by Nsonaso(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
niiabe:

Kitkat
Sorry forget it.... I know the ROM nd I've ported it before, it has so many bugs
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by obosirow: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cool interface. I installed it on a friends HTC 816t, she complains that it deletes her contacts at will. Anyone experiencing anything unusual about this MIUI rom?
Re: Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) by niiabe: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nsonaso:
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling / Check Whether Your Mobile Phone Is Original / The Easiest Way To Load Mtn Recharge Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.