Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome (33209 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
We’re NextHome and over the next few months we’re building an income-producing property for our client in Ogombo Village. Come along for the ride as year’s planning of a family finally comes to life!

Owning income-producing property can be a viable resource to provide retirement income and leave a legacy to pass on to your beneficiaries

Important stats that informed this decision:

1. One in three people has ditched pension saving for property to fund their retirement.
2. The World Bank estimates that there are 17 million housing deficit in Nigeria. This equates to an investment need of nearly $600 billion when based on an average house price of a modest N5 million. The magnitude of this investment deficit is apparent when it is understood that $600 billion approximates the value of all the oil Nigeria has pumped since Independence. Big Opportunity to wise investors!
3. The cost of acquiring a house in Lagos is on the rise and will probably remain so in a very long time as a result of a fast growing population without a corresponding rise in mass houses.

Follow us as we build the Desmond Flats!

Cost update on Page 10

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Let the Works Begin!

Here's some basic stats on our new build:

CONFIGURATION

Land Size | 670sqm
Project Status | Ongoing Development
Budget | N10m
Start Date | January 13, 2015
Substantial Completion Date | April 30, 2015
Client | Nairalander

Important Contact Information

Project Director | Bosun Davies +234.80.234.29.122

Builder | NextHome Builders
Architectural Design | Sapphire Views
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Desmond Flats at Ogombo - 3D Views

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Desmond Flats at Ogombo is still in the early stage of construction, by tomorrow the site will definitely start to take shape and it'll be exciting to see daily progresses as things begin to unfold.

Until tomorrow!

Brabus
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by segcymoor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice Artistic impression!
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Fraba(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
brabus:
@Brabus, i love this design, give us details about the no of rooms etc, is that a pent house am seeing at the top?
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
brabus:
Let the Works Begin!

Here's some basic stats on our new build:

CONFIGURATION

Land Size | 670sqm
Project Status | Ongoing Development
Budget | Subject to client's approval
Start Date | January 13, 2015
Substantial Completion Date | April 30, 2015
Client | Private

Important Contact Information

Project Director | Bosun Davies +234.80.234.29.122

Builder | NextHome Builders
Architectural Design | Sapphire Views
Interiors | NextHome Builders
Landscape/Hardscape | NextHome Builders

registering my presence here..

hope we can as well take part in this project..

CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL, DSTV DISTRIBUTION, VOICE & DATA

Weldon sir and happy new year
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2015
twinskenny:

registering my presence here..

hope we can as well take part in this project..

CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL, DSTV DISTRIBUTION, VOICE & DATA

Weldon sir and happy new year

twinskenny,

Here's a word of assurance from me, we are going to work together on a bigger project. Keep up the good work!
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2015
Fraba:

@Brabus, i love this design, give us details about the no of rooms etc, is that a pent house am seeing at the top?

Desmond Flats is a medium-density residential apartment project. The residence features 5 units of 2 bedroom apartment with natural ventilation and lighting.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by jam04(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
contact us today for your construction equipments. we have all equipmets to make your job stress free. industrial welding machine, power buggy, ditchwitch, industrial generator, tiles cutting machine, concrete mixer, vibraators etc

https://www.nairaland.com/2092680/construction-equipment-rent#29781756
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by seunpinky(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
oga brabus...by natural ventilation amd lightings,do u mean dere wud b no nid 2 install electricals(lighting bulbs on dose floors)?

plus u made mention of lagoshoms project in one of ur trends. avnt heard anytyn about it. wat ar d specifications of dose lagoshoms buildings?
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Land | Pre-Works and Material Delivery Ongoing.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
brabus:

twinskenny,

Here's a word of assurance from me, we are going to work together on a bigger project. Keep up the good work!

Thank you sir...
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
seunpinky:
oga brabus...by natural ventilation amd lightings,do u mean dere wud b no nid 2 install electricals(lighting bulbs on dose floors)?

plus u made mention of lagoshoms project in one of ur trends. avnt heard anytyn about it. wat ar d specifications of dose lagoshoms buildings?

Bros, natural ventilation is the process of supplying and removing air through an indoor space without using mechanical systems. Warm conditions countries such as ours need to drive strategies oriented to the cooling buildings without the use of air-conditioner units. Better natural ventilation performance can be achieved by locating two window groups in opposite directions or in perpendicular to each other.

Natural lights by the way of windows, skylights and glass doors will eliminate the need for artificial lighting during the day thus helping to cut down excessive NEPA bill grin grin grin

LAGOSHOMS

You can visit the link provided here for more information about Lagos State HOMS http://www.lagoshoms.gov.ng/
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Desmonds Flats - Happening Now

1 Share

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by TAJIBADE: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Oga Brabus!!! Which should I supply? well done sir!
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:55am On Jan 16, 2015
TAJIBADE:
Oga Brabus!!! Which should I supply? well done sir!

Sell me ideas on how to produce houses at the most affordable cost to our clients. I want to start block production by the 2nd quarter of this year and I know you're a chairman in that field.

I'm willing to learn under you.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by solbijnltd: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
brabus:

this is lovely project, am about to start a four bedroom flat at Shangotedo would you be able to get this kind of plan for me at affordable cost
thanks
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by TAJIBADE: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
brabus:

Sell me ideas on how to produce houses at the most affordable cost to our clients. I want to start block production by the 2nd quarter of this year and I know you're a chairman in that field.

I'm willing to learn under you.

You are our chairman! You build and we supply you blocks, once you are ready, there is no problem, we can learn together.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Desmond Flats by NextHome

We break ground last week. A lot of progresses to show. Here are update pictures from the site.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Desmond Flats by NextHome

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Contemporary Living in Atlantic View Estate, Alpha Beach, Lagos - A new build by NextHome Builders. Groundworks commence tomorrow.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:23am On Jan 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Desmond Flats | Ogombo - Anothrr week of progress to see

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
More pictures from the construction site

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
I say this with the utmost respect but you seem to be running a leading edge and innovative company so I'm shocked that you are burning shrub in these day and age.

You should consider alternative methods of getting rid of waste resources.

I think you need to lead your colleagues in that regards also.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
^^^ CityNG

Burning shrubs? Definitely not NextHome. The stuffs had been burnt before our arrival at the site. I'm sure somebody did that while trying to impress us grin grin grin. We still have pile of dirt and shrubs removed at our K-024 site awaiting removal by Waste Removal guys (LAWMA).

Oga, your blood must be green o! Nice Observation.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
brabus:
^^^ CityNG

Burning shrubs? Definitely not NextHome. The stuffs had been burnt before our arrival at the site. I'm sure somebody did that while trying to impress us grin grin grin. We still have pile of dirt and shrubs removed at our K-024 site awaiting removal by Waste Removal guys (LAWMA).

Oga, your blood must be green o! Nice Observation.

Apologies then and I stand corrected.

I suspected that you wouldn't be responsible for that seeing how fastidious you are with other stuff onsite.

Not totally green per see (I like and drive old cars and I mean stuff in the 50's 60's and 70's) but we all have our part to play. I just can't believe the wantonness that Nigerians burn stuff. Yes the government is bad and could do better but the individual citizenry has stuff to do too.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
There's no need for an apology. Your observation is right. I'm just trying to make you understand that we (NextHome) didn't do it. Neither did our client ordered it. I'm sure one of the locals looking for job did it.

50s, 60s, 70s - that's Retro! Your siggy says a lot about your style.

Thanks for inspiring us at all times.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:00am On Jan 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos / Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property / Can You Buy A House With A Grave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.