Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome (33131 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Onuokwu:
@3strike, you have taken over the thread?

My brother wetin i go do nah....na for naija i see say contractor dey fire client o.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by mufutau55(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
3strike:

My brother wetin i go do nah....na for naija i see say contractor dey fire client o.

Please more pictures of this Ogombo projects o. And we are still awaiting the reviews with pop-corn.

Hajji M.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by gabbytabby: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
3strikes tiling for 250 and they know what they are doing

Guess you are a guy after my heart introductions please.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Dominionng(m): 3:01am On Aug 09, 2015
3strike:

POP guy is a mess! Kept coming back for more money. this is the 3rd time now. I have a surprise for him.....

Let me guess... He originally charged less that 2,500/sqm for 'local' casting and fixing.

segcymoor:

....obe to dun owo olopa cry grin

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
For the Pop guy...my site supervisor gave him too much money @ once to go buy materials instead of us to go source the materials for him...... so the guy entered us from there.....

I love the pictures above o....but cant put it in a rental property sha...yea you can call me cheap.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Windows....as of today

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
3strike:
Windows....as of today
good job sir... hope i can work for you soon.... grin grin
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 10, 2015
twinskenny:
good job sir... hope i can work for you soon.... grin grin

Am sorry but ain't you affiliated with Nexthome / Brabus? Cos Brabus left a bitter taste in our mouth....

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:25am On Aug 10, 2015
3strike:

Am sorry but ain't you affiliated with Nexthome / Brabus? Cos Brabus left a bitter taste in our mouth....

Brabus left the project a bad taste? Yet 70% of the works ongoing at the project site were based on Brabus recommendations and advices.

1. Roof installer/fixer recommended by Brabus. (Ayeni)
2. Door supplier and installers recommended by Brabus. (Umunna Okoye from Coker Market)
3. Electrician recommended by Brabus (Wahab)
4. And interestingly, the controversial POP contractor recommended by Brabus. (Romeo) Even though I'm still surprised you ran into the same issue I warned you about the POP guy.
5. There's no single stage of finishing work that we've not discussed and recommendations given as to what you should do and what you should guide against (tile work, kitchen cabinets, septic tank size and installation, ornamental/window hood designs, plumbing fittings selection)

So what exactly was the problem sir if I may ask? Where did we leave a bad taste? And why are you still using our services even after leaving the project since May 1st, 2015.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by IJKLMNOP: 5:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Check my signature for this important info.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2015
3strike:

hahahaha in anyway am not.oo.

Not denying him.though but we never met, though I.have been soliciting for a project from him but none has materialized... I deal on
Cctv installation
Dstv distribution
Access control
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
brabus:

Brabus left the project a bad taste? Yet 70% of the works ongoing at the project site were based on Brabus recommendations and advices.

1. Roof installer/fixer recommended by Brabus. (Ayeni)
2. Door supplier and installers recommended by Brabus. (Umunna Okoye from Coker Market)
3. Electrician recommended by Brabus (Wahab)
4. And interestingly, the controversial POP contractor recommended by Brabus. (Romeo) Even though I'm still surprised you ran into the same issue I warned you about the POP guy.
5. There's no single stage of finishing work that we've not discussed and recommendations given as to what you should do and what you should guide against (tile work, kitchen cabinets, septic tank size and installation, ornamental/window hood designs, plumbing fittings selection)

So what exactly was the problem sir if I may ask? Where did we leave a bad taste? And why are you still using our services even after leaving the project since May 1st, 2015.

Folks,

All brabus said above are true. We had no choice and freaking knows nothing about builiding...He drove us to the middle of the ocean in a sinking boat only to be left hanging....and what will you do? I guess you will use all available means to stay alive right? Thats what we did.

BTW If you have fixed the stairs we recently complained about then thank you very much.

Now, you all should not get too excited cos there will be no long review and no need for pop corn....the facts you need to know are: 1. How likely are we to recommend friends and family to Nexthome / brabus?
Answer: Never!

2. Are we going to give or involve nexthome/ Brabus in our next project

Answer : NO!
The write up will be a waste of our time for someone who always have answers even when they are wrong. Someone who is never ready to say we are sorry how can we make ammends so as to keep you a happy customer.

For the record bosun is not owing me any penny except he wants to reimburse me cos I had to pay 250k extra to fix plumbing which he told me was done. Paid 180k to fix electrical conduit / piping. The roof was another headache.....like someone said Bosun is very good at throwing advices / fixes from distance...things didnt get done as promised...but I used some of his advices to get my self from the middle of the ocean and now that I can see the shore....i think its safe to let others know that they need to be very careful when choosing their contractors.

Lastly,

This is not a malicious writeup. Bosun can choose to do two things with it.

1. To either learn from all these constructive criticism and make a very good and honest comeback

2. Or be defensive about it and not get the big picture...

We have moved on as you can see ...in this business your number one goal is to create happy customers which you didn't do with us.

Going back to bed now....still sleepy!

Over n out....3strikes!

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
more pictures loading...................
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
please we need the following:

1. someone who makes good kitchen Cabinets and Wardrobes. Good price is a must

2. someone who can make and install interlocking stones....

make una help me abeg o

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
3strike:

make una help me abeg o

on the kitchen cabinet there is a woman I asked to talk to you... weve worked together in few places....

Meanwhile when are we coming to wire up for.dstv.and cctv. We.no dey.charge much ooo

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Twinskenny,

You fit help me put hidden camera for all the flats so i go know who no dey house true true when time to pay come? I swear am just kidding!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
3strike:
Twinskenny,
You fit help me put hidden camera for all the flats so i go know who no dey house true true when time to pay come? I swear am just kidding!

Lol e.dey now... the one to dey monitor.house help dey.

No.wahala
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by mufutau55(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
twinskenny:

Lol e.dey now... the one to dey monitor.house help dey.
No.wahala

I beg, no bathroom and toilets o. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
mufutau55:

I beg, no bathroom and toilets o. smiley

Hajji M.
I did one for bedroom entrance... caught the gateman. Brought his girl.to.oga room.when oga was away.. funny incident

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by mufutau55(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
twinskenny:

I did one for bedroom entrance... caught the gateman. Brought his girl.to.oga room.when oga was away.. funny incident

Now that is very good. Also to a catch thief.
I hope the gateman is fired immediately from his job.

Hajji M.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Chekitaut: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
3strike:

make una help me abeg o

call 08057766899 for kitchen cabinet...tested trusted, If bill high call me i talk to him.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
mufutau55:

Now that is very good. Also to a catch thief.
I hope the gateman is fired immediately from his job.

Hajji M.

immediately. no story
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chekitaut:
call 08057766899 for kitchen cabinet...tested trusted, If bill high call me i talk to him.

Thanks oga!
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
This work is not going fast enough.....Thanks to the site supervisor who is too soft on the worker.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by TLAX: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
@3Strike let me commend you publicly. You have done quite well since taking over this project despite not being a practitioner in this field. For its a big lesson on the things we can achieve in different fields once we set our mind to it.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
TLAX:
@3Strike let me commend you publicly. You have done quite well since taking over this project despite not being a practitioner in this field. For its a big lesson on the things we can achieve in different fields once we set our mind to it.

Thanks for your kind words sir/ma. I really appreciate it. you are very correct I have learn a lot in this journey that started 8 months ago.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
3strike:
This work is not going fast enough.....Thanks to the site supervisor who is too soft on the worker.

Sometime its better to be slow in other to get things done right
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
twinskenny:

Sometime its better to be slow in other to get things done right

Twinskenny no doubt about that. But it just so frustrating when what can be done in two days is extended to 7 days due to laziness and lack of proper supervision....i tire mehn!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
wetin person no go see for this country?
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
3strike:

Twinskenny no doubt about that. But it just so frustrating when what can be done in two days is extended to 7 days due to laziness and lack of proper supervision....i tire mehn!
The site engr has to be more active then.. to speed up things. Delay cost more money
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Onuokwu: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
3strike:
wetin person no go see for this country?

Wetin happen again?
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 29, 2015
twinskenny:

The site engr has to be more active then.. to speed up things. Delay cost more money

Delays sure cost a lot of money. As time = $

I have no problem in firing and hiring. Am the captain of my ship. If I pay the piper, then they sure must dance...

Well "agbara ojo koni oun o woole o...onile ni o ni gba o"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Buy Scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Can You Buy A House With A Grave? / Families Disagree Over Building Renovation In Lagos - See What They Did (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.