Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) (36220 Views)

See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Odisco2(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2015
tchidi:
grin grin
You go de 'bae-less' o!! Sometimes we de turn 'bussu', we de fly, we de do all manner of manifestation! angry angry

Be guided fa! undecided
it haf tay
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Ositawap: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2015
wen next she says I wanna go out wid yu boo...take ha to night vigil...if it repeat 2wice..she na go tells yu again...sharwama da hungry ha*winks#

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by ifoundmyperfect: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2015
How many guys dey go vigil. No b only woman dey carry winch for head..

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by alberto2k(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
lol!

[size=15]Nne good mawnin
Shey U go follow me go vigil diz friday?[/size] wink

Cuz mehn see as u too fine lyk 2 people and am begining to suspect u're a Mermaid lipsrsealed
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by obibanks: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
K
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by obibanks: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Very funny
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by smartardy(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
bovi yeye boi grin
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by sankky: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2015
nice for Bovi

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by emmabest2000(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2015
LMFAO cheesy
To avoid ....

2 Likes

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by y2kaustin(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2015
nice one......
We just took delivery of three(3)units
of Floor Washing Machine For
Marble,Granite & Tiles.with all sizes
of the brushes and cleaners.including
hand gloves,and safety boots,with the
chemicals.we intend to lease or going
into any long term partnership,with
any firm into floor washing of
marble,tiles and granites.interested
firm/person(s),kindly contact us via
08178642440,09024919607 and
08134340380(you can add these on
watsapp or call).Anticipating doing
business with you,Thanks.
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Freshtomato(f): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Na me dey make bae go vigil sef. #Betterthanclubing
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Eljay24(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2015
Trust me bae will not go
grin

She fit no change to creature
But trust she dosen't want u to see her
under anointing

What will dey not deliver her from. ..
Spirit of Brazilian Hair
Spirit of Nagging
Makeup,
high heels etc
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by chingydaboss(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmm.. Shey you don turn to bussu b4? grin
Nd secondly, a gal shud b able to follow follow her boo to praise God..
tchidi:
grin grin
You go de 'bae-less' o!! Sometimes we de turn 'bussu', we de fly, we de do all manner of manifestation! angry angry

Be guided fa! undecided
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Newkidoo(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Abi Na.. Confirm bovi!!
If no be God, shey all those girls go see money spend!! At least once in while let us go for vigil to c who we are spending on!!

If you want to know a wife material, carry her to a night vigil, if she no sleep 100yards wife material but if otherwise, Na u know oo wink grin

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2015
alberto2k:

[size=15]Nne good mawnin
Shey U go follow me go vigil diz friday?[/size] wink

Cuz mehn see as u too fine lyk 2 people and am begining to suspect u're a Mermaid lipsrsealed
hehe, what are we going to do there? cheesy, abeg! i no be mermaid o lipsrsealed
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Newkidoo(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Freshtomato:
Do u sleep in vigil Confess!! tongue
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by chingydaboss(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmm.. kudos dear.. ur head dey there..
Freshtomato:

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Newkidoo(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:
grin hilarious
Veri veri gud advice nd vigil wont even cost u money
If I carry u go, hope you won't sleep huh

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by alberto2k(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, what are we going to do there? cheesy, abeg! i no be mermaid o lipsrsealed

We're going there to pray over our lives make we see who go turn to [size=30]Creature[/size] cool

But ehn

Nne you're very Beautiful Iswear!
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by 2kris(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Bovi may be indirectly speakin to someone cuz shouldnt jus la5.go to dey othher side of dey gist after u carry ur bae go night vigil instead of night clubbin,partyin or takin her to one fun feelrd area.she go karry ur mattter table am for her frds dem go soooooo murder u eeh wey if any of ur bae see u na la5 she go just dey la5 for no reason.nb not all girl will act lik that anyway some are alergic to gossip
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by thaoriginator: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2015
How does dis make fp ?
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by clemtony(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Bae go become ur worse enemy d nxt minute u r out of d vigil, boko haram vs Nig govt.
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by clemz85(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2015
anyway just for few of them, because on sundays most of
are ushers, singers, sanctuary keepers and
several serving group in church,

students and staff within the week,

club-manias on weekends.

I hail them beas

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Freshtomato(f): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Newkidoo:

Do u sleep in vigil Confess!! tongue

Mbanu! Maka why? Besides, sleep only comes when you are distracted. When you are fully connected, you will be too loaded for sleep to visit. tongue
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Horllarmy: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2015
winkTrue talk
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
alberto2k:

We're going there to pray over our lives make we see who go turn to [size=30]Creature[/size] cool

But ehn

Nne you're very Beautiful Iswear!
You no say na you go turn into a creature! tongue maybe a hideous beast! grin, i'll run for my life sha
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by dmcdad: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:
grin hilarious
Coming from a lady? I'm taken aback.cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by Newkidoo(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Freshtomato:

Mbanu! Maka why? Besides, sleep only comes when you are distracted. When you are fully connected, you will be too loaded for sleep to visit. tongue
Connected?? Wat network!! tongue
Can u proudly say here with a sincere mind that you have never slept or dozed before in a vigil even if it's once Confess!! tongue wink

I came here because of u.. You must confess!! tongue
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by jbravado(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:
grin hilarious
...i think u've forgotten...offering time:blessing time
Re: See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) by alberto2k(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
You no say na you go turn into a creature! tongue maybe a hideous beast! grin, i'll run for my life sha
Hmm
You didn't noticed I risked being banned and booked space just to tell u that you're beautiful sad

Issokay

Abeg quick conductor enter bus jor make we dey go OJUELEGBA.. 2day na Hustle till the Sun drops

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.