Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (94980 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please after paying for exam registration. Any other payments through the portal. I want to know cos I don't want to pay extra through remita and waste my money and this may be my last semester.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by temmydhayour: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
pls fellaz ...am a graduate of estate management but am planning to switch to business administration in d PGD program....will it b possible
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by blizzy02: 3:44am On Feb 05, 2016
Vicben:
Good day friends and colleagues. I'm a first semester PGD Info Tech student. I learnt exams would be starting ending of this month but meanwhile, I'm yet to take any TMA. I keep checking my page on the website but have never seen it since I registered about a month ago. Could it be that I've missed it or what? Please, I'm kinda getting worried.

hi i intend applying this feb for the pgd info tech but am a degree holder in health science,if u can assit me i want to know courses being offered in the info tech and how's the course like as a newbie.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by blizzy02: 4:02am On Feb 05, 2016
jidrol123:
ronk2 I also applied for pgde and I got my matric number today, please let's me know if you have past questions. thanks

?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jidrol123: 4:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Ronk2:
i dont av past questions, pls how much r we going to pay? Thanks
I learnt we are paying a compulsory fee of 40000
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jidrol123: 4:52am On Feb 05, 2016
jidrol123:
thanks for the detailed info...
when will the online TMA start and which month will thecexam commence..thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Phiheywhy1: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2016
pls I need someone to douse my worries. after course reg, I expect to see my tma, it never show up. some say we need to register for exam first of which I also did, yet I no pending TMA. pls hope nothing wrong??
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ronk2(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
pls, any new PGDE student or any body that know, how many courses are we suppose to register for this 1st semester
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ronk2(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
jidrol123:
I learnt we are paying a compulsory fee of 40000
how many courses did you register?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Oluwasolayimika(f): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
afelouz:
sure, send a mail to michaelafelumo@yahoo.com id forward it to you.
Thanks, I have seen it
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Vicben(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
blizzy02:

hi i intend applying this feb for the pgd info tech but am a degree holder in health science,if u can assit me i want to know courses being offered in the info tech and how's the course like as a newbie.
Hello, the course -PGD info tech - is very much interesting and flexible. And with your degree, you'll be given admission to study the mentioned programme. I will advise you go ahead and get registered already.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ronk2(f): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2016
any PGDE student in the house or anybody that know, how many courses are we suppose to register this first semester cos there are only 2units 7 courses in the course outline including the elective but maximum of 16 units is there
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jidrol123: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ronk2:
how many courses did you register?
I have not registered but il register 7 as written in d prospectus
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by noblealuu: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=BornSad post=30826978]

Kk[/quote.

Please o, can someone educate me on the import of studying PG Diploma in HIV/AIDS especially as it relates to Nigeria and Africa?

It's urgent am considering going for it. Thannnk you all for your prospective positive responses.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
if you are interested in development work or already working in an NGO

[quote author=noblealuu post=42737432][/quote]
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by noblealuu: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Teeworld13:
if you are interested in development work or already working in an NGO

Thanks for the swift reply.

I'm actually interested in field/developmental work. Although am nt working in an NGO @ the moment I intend channeling my career in that perspective by God's grace.

Hmm I'm comtemplating doing this PGD since I have greater plans of going for MSc (still on line) in Pub Health. I hope it won't be a waste of scarce resources pursuing such?!

Please peeps and gurus your orientation is craved!
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ronk2(f): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
jidrol123:
I have not registered but il register 7 as written in d prospectus
i have registered the 7 courses and also 7 for exam today. I will submit @ the department next week. Thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by dest4real(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello guys,

I see that 12th of February is the last date for course registration, is there going to be extension?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by blizzy02: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vicben:

Hello, the course -PGD info tech - is very much interesting and flexible. And with your degree, you'll be given admission to study the mentioned programme. I will advise you go ahead and get registered already.

thanks but if iregister this late feb when do u think they can write the exam for 1st semster
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jidrol123: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
anyone who has paid for remita thru online payment should please tell me the procedure cos I paid through the bank and it has not reflected and I want to make my next payment online.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Vicben(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
blizzy02:

thanks but if iregister this late feb when do u think they can write the exam for 1st semster
Exams should be sometime around March April
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by AfricanBio: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
2016 African Biosciences Ltd Research Grant Competition for Postgraduate Students In Nigeria.

Apply today and stand a chance to win up to ₦900,000 worth of grant with exclusive access to our state of the art lab.

Find out more here http://www.africanbio.com/research-grant-competition/ or mail grants@africanbio.com

Kindly Share so your friends and family can be a part of this.

Thanks.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by LizMatt: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hi guys,
Any MBA student in the house should kindly help me list courses available for Financial Management.
I want to start studying in advance.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by IamLadyB: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
NOUN Students Writes President Buhari, Commends Him In An Open Letter

http://nounites.com/forums/topic/noun-students-writes-president-buhari-commends-him-in-an-open-letter/
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kaycome: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Bornsad please i checked the portal yesterday and i saw my tma questions. They are all objectives questions. Do it apply to everyone too?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by apeleone(f): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
pls wat is the best option for one with hnd upper credit in science laboratory technology(chemistry) is it to go for pgd or master both in chemistry education
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by mealdred: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
@ strongboi, are u thru with registration? How do u access your tma cos am finding it difficult to open d questions, after logging in TMA the available courses would come up but no questions
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
kaycome:

Hello Bornsad please i checked the portal yesterday and i saw my tma questions. They are all objectives questions. Do it apply to everyone too?

Yeah, all TMS's are MCQ...
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by IamLadyB: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Journi2America(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
HELLO . CAN HOLDERS OF HND ELECT/ELECT WITH UPPER CREDIT PROCEED FOR DIRECT MASTERS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Phiheywhy1: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
I checked my tma today, two of gst 807 ws missing of which every thing ws there the previous day. help what can cause this.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.