Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video (3809 Views)

Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by RedEboe(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by KanwuliaJara: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmm!!!!! cheesy

NA 'OSHU BADE' e call am? cheesy

Na which kain curse be all dis on NIGERIA? cry

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
is this the man who is supposed to take us forward

chai buhari

undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by KanwuliaJara: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by ola6: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2015
OLODO!!!
[size=14pt]
This OLD SENILE MAN SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN JARE!

GEJ TILL 2019! OMO YO'OBA NI MI O, SWAGGER!
[/size]

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Bayswater: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ till Buhari dance shoki ahn shoki smiley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by fattybombom: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2015
The other day, he fell off the stage, now he has forgotten the name of his VP. A real sign of old age, yet some of the so called future leaders are still supporting this 72yr old man. smh.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Abiagirl777(f): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2015
I said it earlier today,i thought i was the only one that heard Osibade,while he kept throwing the bombsa from his mouth,Rochas,Amaechi,ngige and all his campaigners bowed their heads,they must be filled wit shame at wot an Opposition could bring out as their rep.God help usoo
Jonathan and Buhari,a broken mortar and rotten palmnuts,none is better.
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Vicotex(m): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2015
I don 1st talk am say buhari is comedian.
Foolish old man.
Gej till the old man bring his certificate

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Disclaimer: 12:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Charity begins at home. The change don start be dat.
OSINBAJO = OSUNBADE, Soon TINUBU - TRIBUNE.

He has lost his mind in the process of jumping from one party to another.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

one najeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by DesChyko: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Sh¡t happens..

You no holy pass, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Vince77(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Bayswater:
GEJ till Buhari dance shoki ahn shoki smiley

Something tells me he has danced it. Pple can do crazy stuff behind closed doors u kw.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by lukecent: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2015
When our president said he(Buhari) can't remember or know his own phone number some started calling him names. You all ve seen it, tell me how this man can rule Nigeria.
He is too old for pete's sake, looks sick.
APC should ve fielded a young man like Fashola

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Hadone(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2015
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2015
they booed him when he said "Ngege".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by ochejoseph(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2015
How can you commit the Destiny of 170 million people into the Hands of a Man who cannot remember the name of his own running mate! 

Who in his right senses will handover Africa's biggest economy to a Man who can't remember his own phone number

How many of those shouting sai Buhari can safely commit their private Business to a Man who hardly remembers any thing!!!

Growth and development in the 21st century will be driven by ideas and investment in technology and human capacity 

On February 14 we have duty to perform may our good conscience help us to choose wisely

God Bless Nigeria ‎

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2015
A thread for PDP e-Fools

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by fitzmayowa: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2015
I hope all is well with GMB, i would really love to see him contest the elections and not bow out due to ill health...

And if not APC should get another candidate if GMB can't continue, he has fought a good fight so far...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:28am On Jan 13, 2015

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2015
He sounds like he is suffering stroke. Slurping his speech.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2015
so this is the man some people want to make president of this country?

Yoruba people, see your lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2015
"A Fee Cee!"
Yeah!

"A Fee Cee!"
Yeah!

"A Fee Cee!"
Yeah!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by eaglechild: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2015

This man has a horrendous speech impediment and a wavering memory.

He is a security threat to the position of presidency.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Balkan(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Illiterate to the lowest order and the highest degree.
Tinubu knows this man will soon die. Yoruba don't get
Another president if this man sells through.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Donmarrius: 1:17am On Jan 13, 2015

Backwardness+cluelessness
is when,out of over 170million people,that has distinguished academicians,lawyers,engineers,etc,one rag tag,half dead,ilitrate,jack boot and cattle rearer,is being selected and hyped to lead a country in the 21century.
sometimes i begin to ask myself,how did we got here?.How come our children and our youths are invariably but glearingly,being told that education is worthless,by trying to enthrone a certificateless and qouta systemed coupist?
I keep my hands crossed.
Surely,our children will ask us questions...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by kpolli(m): 1:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Sigh Buhari!!! Leave politics and hang out with your grand kids

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by menesheh(m): 1:56am On Jan 13, 2015
OMG

This is real confirmation of the level of semi-illiteracy and certificate saga this junk is actually into.

I pity Nigerians if this man should ever venture into Aso Rock.

International presentations
National speech
Press conferences
National rallies etc

Will be a mess

No offense but we can't manage to vote this man in to be realistic amongst millions of literate and competent Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Justcash(m): 2:21am On Jan 13, 2015
With this video, I'll say Good Morning to those that called this man an agent of CHANGE for Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by fx45(m): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
A thread for PDP e-Fools
Is that Ur final answer? The change U've been screaming about has actually begun!
Osinbajo=Osunbade
Nigerians can never make the mistake of voting this clueless, illiterate and senile old man as president. God forbid!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by ak47mann(m): 2:31am On Jan 13, 2015
SHM cool
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Justbeingreal(m): 2:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Dilemma omo dz can't be d change na chai see Bleep up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating / PHOTOS: Ritualists' Den Discovered In Lagos, Baby Saved / See The Moment Soldiers Opened Fire On Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.