Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala (44448 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Kenneth Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by dainformant(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Guess the sky is just her starting point....Falconets star Asisat Oshoala who grabbed two awards at the just concluded Glo CAF awards was recently spotted in Zurich Switzerland for the 2014 FIFA Ballon d'Or awards. The 20 year old player who won the Youth Player of the Year and Women African Footballer of the Year seized the rare opportunity to snap with footballer top shots at the balling event including German Coach who won the best coach of the year Joachim Low, Real Madrid star Toni Kroos, Ballon d'Or nominee Manuel Neur ....
Source: http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/01/falconets-star-asisat-oshoala-poses.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2024210_seppfiltered_jpeg2714c6f5d06f30883347258953488a42
Source: http://instagram.com/Superzeee

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Greyworld: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Her own beta, God weni do am 4 her go do am4 us.......

Congrat$ Lass

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Greyworld: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Her own beta, God weni do am 4 her go do am4 us.......

Congrat Lass

Min while I use 2 av her pin......

9 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by politricks: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Fine girl with fine skills.

16 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by cr7lomo: 5:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Am rili liking this chic . She seems focused and pray bliv she's gonna remain focused

21 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by dainformant(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2015
she is really focused...she will go far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2015
This girl is going places.. kiss kiss, next year she's gonna be there not as a fan, but as a nominee

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by homesteady(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Insha Allah, She'll be on that stage next year January for her heroics during this year women's worldcup! Amin!

Sai Oshola!!!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by dainformant(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2015
yes oo..hope so
Toluwarni:
This girl is going places.. kiss kiss, next year she's not gonna be there not as a fan, but as a nominee
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by denniece1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
More from her instagram...

Superzee and Nadine kessler (world footballer of the year)
Superzee and sepp Blatter
Superzee and seedorf

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
She and Nadine kessler. . African player of the year and world player of the year cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Seun(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sepp Blatter picture retouched. Thanks to http://instagram.com/Superzeee for the pic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by dainformant(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
She has been recieving lots of offers but says she would make a decision after the World cup
Toluwarni:
Why is she still playing for Rivers Angels? Hasn't she gotten a better offer abroad?

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
She is a fine woman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by januzaj(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
with messi and ronaldo nko

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by rattlesnake(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Who is she
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by princesuko(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
I Played street football for 8years... scoring twice peles all time goals.....

NO RECOGNITION NO PIC WITH BLATTER

Fifa being bias to street football

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by bosun11(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin she don go far oo...May God take her to greater heights Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Great, but that her shirt though
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Spamola1: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
K

[url=https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z125ylgokligvloqr04cifvquleqjb45a2o?cbp=1xmurg9nlhllz&sview=32&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&spath=/app/basic/stream&sparm=cbp%3D1vsk8xa2iz2i%26sview%3D11%26cid%3D5%26soc-app%3D115%26soc-platform%3D1]CCTV Camera Exposes Mercy Johnson F.u.cking Another Man In A Motel - [VIDEO][/url]
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oshoala though. I dread the day she leaves Rivers Angels.

8 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Shedysworld(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wow, Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by hazyfm1: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by januzaj(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
rattlesnake:
Who is she
The 20 year old player who
won the Youth Player of the Year and Women
African Footballer of the Year 2014...who are you?

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by nijanigga: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hope she doesn't turn gay.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by CaniiiceDim(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pretty Oshoala... AKA,, Osho-free, hehe..

Meanwhile, this happened this morning in our hospital. Lolzz
Enjoy!

*PASTOR : good day Doctor.

*DOCTOR : good day Sir, please sit down.
Pastor sits....

*PASTOR: yes Doctor, you sent for me..

*DOCTOR: yes Sir, its about #‎Sister_Jane‬ 's Lab result, its out. Meanwhile, I called you here because I had a chat with her and she said some things about you.

*PASTOR: #‎starts_sweating‬,,, what things? Is she okay? Is she pregnant? Ah,,, ah,, I mean what's in her Lab result?

*DOCTOR: well, Sir, is it true that you're having carnal knowledge of Sister_Jane?

*PASTOR: Heaven forgive you! How can you level such a preposterous accusation against a man of God? Is that what she told you?!! Wait, wait, wait,
are you sure she is not having some brain damage or something? Talk to me my friend!!!

*DOCTOR: sorry Sir, its just that she is HIV 1 & 2 positive and she said
you've been having carnal knowledge of her...

*PASTOR: #‎Hands_on_the_head‬,,, Chineekeee.... please don't say it loud, walls have ears. Do you mean I'm going to die? Doctor please help me, I don't want to die, please. I have 6 children in primary and secondary,,, please help me.

*DOCTOR: so you admit you did it, Sir?

*PASTOR: yes Sir, I did it Sir. It's the work of satan, I ,,, I did it Sir... Please help me, I don't want to die, please Doctor...

*DOCTOR: its alright Sir, I will help you, you're not going to die. She is only three months pregnant and you are responsible. Congratulations Sir.. At least, it's not HIV.

Pastor faints........ Hehehe...

Describe This Doctor!
Ok,,,

ARE YOU WRITING YOUR SCHOOL PROJECT
Or
Do You Know Anyone Who Is Writing His or Her Project On The Following Courses?

*Economics
*Accountancy
*Business Management
*Marketing
*Banking and Finance
*Business Administration
*Insurance and Actuaral science
And
Any other researcher from any discipline who is in need of PROFESSIONAL DATA ANALYSIS ?

Yes,
You can analyze your data
(both primary and Secondary data)
using any of the following Statistical softwares:

* Statistical package For Social Sciences (SPSS)
* E-views version 8
* Stata etc.

Whether you're running Analysis of variance (ANOVA) test,
Regression analysis (OLS or 2SLS),
Johanssen Co-integration test,
Unit Root test,
Forecasting,
Chi-square, etc.

Be rest assured of expert analysis and interpretation from a Masters Degree Holder and Professional in Data Analysis, who would do it for you for just a token.
Very negotiable!
You need a professional assistance to ensure that your research work meets up with international standards.

Call Mr Henry today on:
07037205932 or 07036415652

I, Canice Dim, guarantees you your cash back, if you re not satisfied.
It is tested...
It is trusted...
No matter where you are in Nigeria,
You can still get the assistance from afar.
Distance is not a barrier.
Just call Mr. Henry on:
07037205932 or 07036415652

Please, spread the info for those who would be in great need of it.
God Bless You !!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by coldsummer: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
For more jokes please text

Jonathan to 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico / Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.