Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

A Marked Sign Of The Forgetfulness Of GEJ And His Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Marked Sign Of The Forgetfulness Of GEJ And His Team (886 Views)

Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Buhari,jonathan And The Forgetfulness Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Marked Sign Of The Forgetfulness Of GEJ And His Team by iebanehita(m): 12:59am On Jan 13, 2015
I just saw this on the official Facebook account of President Good luck, mistaking the death of Murtala Mohammed to be on January 13th, whereas The real event occurs on February 13th.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murtala_Mohammed

The post had been taken down some minutes later.

Re: A Marked Sign Of The Forgetfulness Of GEJ And His Team by benuejosh: 1:16am On Jan 13, 2015
the man from otuoke is clueless that we know.

1 Like

Re: A Marked Sign Of The Forgetfulness Of GEJ And His Team by Sibrah: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2015
I hope the team does not miss the first digit of our total budget figure . . .

1 Like

Re: A Marked Sign Of The Forgetfulness Of GEJ And His Team by jayonpoint(m): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2015
N he ws attacking buhari n accusing him of nt remembering is fone number wen memorizing mobile is a matter of choice. Now compare. His blunder on int'l media ? I bet! If. Jonathan is Nigeria presiden den Nigeria is a 170million fools.
Re: A Marked Sign Of The Forgetfulness Of GEJ And His Team by iebanehita(m): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Honestly, this man has to go back to Otuoke. It's absurd to me.
lol @Sibrah. We don die be that!

1 Like

Re: A Marked Sign Of The Forgetfulness Of GEJ And His Team by eleko1: 1:43am On Jan 13, 2015
sad Jona is a Miser.Our wilderness experience is coming to an end.VOTE BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Did Not Complete Phd - Obj / Latest On Buhari Fund Raising / What Ibb Told Gej When The Latter Visited The Former.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.