Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Christiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon Dor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon Dor (514 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year / Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon Dor by TheHeadlinerngr: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo has won the Fifa Ballon d'Or for the second time. The Real Madrid forward who could not hide his emotions thanked his team-mates for their support. "First of all I have to say a great thanks to all of my team-mates with the club and the national team," he said. "Without all of their efforts this would not have been possible. I am very happy, it is very difficult to win this award. "Everybody that has been involved with me on a personal...

Read MoreĀ» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/01/christiano-ronaldo-wins-fifa-ballon-dor.html
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon Dor by HighBK: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon Dor by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 13, 2015
wuruwuru and merlin style will finish one day ....and thre will be chance for those we can analyse thre kind of game.CR7 can be copy by the younger generation...no one play like merlin. Its time for hardwork to define success not some kind of abracadabra game.
we all see wat Ronaldinho did and yet he can still tap leather. pele was also a legend. I dont knw why I no like messi kind of game. You cant just define d guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon Dor by ROCKJ1(m): 5:31am On Jan 13, 2015
afolag:
wuruwuru and merlin style will finish one day ....and thre will be chance for those we can analyse thre kind of game.CR7 can be copy by the younger generation...no one play like merlin. Its time for hardwork to define success not some kind of abracadabra game.
we all see wat Ronaldinho did and yet he can still tap leather. pele was also a legend. I dont knw why I no like messi kind of game. You cant just define d guy!!!
Pls what are u saying?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Congratulates Senegal, Warns Ivory Coast In Quest For AFCON Glory / Odegaard Set To Break Celestine Babayaro's Uefa Record / AFCON FINAL - Ghana Vs. Cote D'ivoire, History And Key Battles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.