Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander (18854 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by mtprofessor5(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Ih
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Congrats bro, If you want to learn how to jump, join the monkeys club. FFK left failure and joined success, you too can. We own Aso Rock till 2019.

It is written.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
OMG Figure8!! Check Out Phyno’s Stunning Girlfriend [See Exclusive Photo]
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/01/omg-figure8-check-out-phynos-stunning.html?m=0
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2015
gej forever

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Frankiss44(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2015
timnelander:
Now we can see there faces, the face of an PDP E-rat [

Dont they look handsome? Can we now see the faces of the APC e-mosquitoes?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by ZionJay(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
FFK is a handsome looking man undecided
Thats all you see abi? contunu ooo...in any case you are not bad too wink

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2015
May i call you an Eediot.. Its nothing personal, Just hate anyone that supports PDP angry
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
FFK with PDP e-troll
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by ayukdaboss(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2015
smiley
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by seangy4konji: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmm. This got me thinking man.
januzaj:
most of pdp e-t*outs,e-young buh old enough to b granpa are being paid for their jobs especially pa chukwudi
FFK be like "congrats.....Am proud of You...You always make me proud on NAIRALAND....YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 2G...IF YOU.WORK HARDER THIS MONTH ...IT WILL 2.5G NEXT MONTH"
A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. A man passing by overhead the response, he shooked his head and said: " jonathan will kill us in this
country. Everything has increased, transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuff, beer,... everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Chitexs250:
Buhari is not a messiah. Buharists who give him wings and a halo are doing him disservice. Buhari for me is a reset button. He is a stop-gap. He is some guy who can say "No", steer the ship aright and not squander his goodwill. He knows this is his last shot at it.

No matter what you say about Jonathan..he is a 512 RAM guy with a 10 Gigabyte job. He does not have the required capacity and has not developed the capabilities required. He was never prepared ..despite his automatic promotion through the ranks of mediocrity and after six years...He is still a learner. Nigeria is reducing geographically and economically under his watch. BH controls more local governments than Ekiti State. Our markets have lost almost a Trillion naira in 2015....seven days. He cannot give what he does not have. He is not a man who thrives in complexity. ...A simple good man who should enjoy his spoils in retirement. Buhari will not perform magic ..but. ..Jonathan will ruin this nation.
VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE

All Rubbish.

Go and do your research about A.P.C governing states and see for yourself how much debt they are into. If not for some areas such as security and job creation which President Goodluck Jonathan has failed us, he's still a better candidate.

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by benebaby77: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

We know that you mean the nairalander who won the award not FFK. Let me guess you must have sent him a PM
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by amsoslim(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2015
U guyS wil neva stop amazing me.....c weTin ya eyes dey go luk,gues datz ur oWn big picture
shawnfamous:
Lol he is nt a celeb na! If obasanjo I don c am b4! But I am nt even focused at d nairalander and fani! All I c is dat girl with fresh legs! OMG she's cool
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Slimchase(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2015
In Obj's Voice.....

FFK is my Son dat I know too well, giv him enough food and he can dance 2 d tune of any music Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥U̶̲̥̅̊ can play 4 him .
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by dabrake(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2015
stebell:

Cramjones na hav yu forgotten?
that guy that graduated frm Musiwa's academy

The blogger and event manager whose handle on nairaland is "gleesmodels" won Abuja's Best Entertainment promoter at the recent Avant Garde Honours.

Dear Jona-saTANist,
Mental laziness is a disease. Engage your brain.
Read.
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Commoooon, don't tell me u're falling for this buffoon.

Remember Bianca Ojukwu said the same about him 20years ago & later paid with her ego.

CC: cramjones
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by stebell(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2015
dabrake:

Dear Jona-saTANist,
Mental laziness is a disease. Engage your brain.
Read.

yamhead

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by ElekeNtioba: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Hope u washed ur hands after
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Someone explain something to me oh.... I use to think FFK(aka cramjonees - on nairaland) was pro APC? But I hear is now one of Jonathan's campaign coordinator! The guy is a freaking chameleon!!!!
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Decryptor(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2015
FFK saw that the future of apc is no bright and decided to jump into the strong ship of the PDP from the leaking raft of the apc. Those who are mocking him can go and hug a wet transformer. GEJ till 2019 and possibly beyond!
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Aura2(f): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2015
johnwizey:
How cum dis nairalander looks lyk an hired assasin Sorry, I meant to say AY

Alex Nwankwo is actually cute, (though very short), don't know for now but in 2007 when he served in PH, he was cute and speaks very well, he used to be our presenter at the Orientation camp in Nonwa with one slim, fair, clown I have forgotten his studio name.

I think the connection he may likely have with FFK, outside the fact he studied Mass com, which qualifies him for an Erat job by the way, is that he likes women a lot just like FFK.
Damn those two like women!!
A pair of Alex and FFK will win any dating contest in the world.
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2015
U knw fanny k aka cramjones is bisexual right?
GLeesMODEL:
Chief Fani Kayode, the media director of Goodluck Jonathan campaign was recently spotted at an event in Abuja.

The picture shows the nairalander Alex Nwankwo been congratulated on his award by the media Director of the PDP presidential aspirant.

The blogger and event manager whose handle on nairaland is "gleesmodels" won Abuja's Best Entertainment promoter at the recent Avant Garde Honours.

http://www.alexreports.info/2014/12/impressive-alex-ekubo-ike-ogbonna-dammy.html?m=0
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by dunkem21(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

No doubt, he is. Exactly what Bianca must have said.

A ladies charmer and favourite any day.
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by mpowa(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chitexs250:
Buhari is not a messiah. Buharists who give him wings and a halo are doing him disservice. Buhari for me is a reset button. He is a stop-gap. He is some guy who can say "No", steer the ship aright and not squander his goodwill. He knows this is his last shot at it.

No matter what you say about Jonathan..he is a 512 RAM guy with a 10 Gigabyte job. He does not have the required capacity and has not developed the capabilities required. He was never prepared ..despite his automatic promotion through the ranks of mediocrity and after six years...He is still a learner. Nigeria is reducing geographically and economically under his watch. BH controls more local governments than Ekiti State. Our markets have lost almost a Trillion naira in 2015....seven days. He cannot give what he does not have. He is not a man who thrives in complexity. ...A simple good man who should enjoy his spoils in retirement. Buhari will not perform magic ..but. ..Jonathan will ruin this nation.
VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE
Agree with you 100% I don't think Buhari is the messiah, but he's the beginning of the much needed CHANGE. Let's 1st take it from the clueless one 1st before he finish the nation called Nigeria, gradually we'll get there.
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by stexsy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
timnelander:
Now we can see there faces, the face of an PDP E-rat [
its not 'an PDP' but a PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by nex(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
FFK?! There are people who will allow themselves to be photographed with Femi Fani-Kayode?! Na wah O! Shame will not 'gree me to even get close to that mad man in public.
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by enomakos(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
congrats dude
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by stayblack: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
HE MAY LOOK LIKE A CAMEL,MAKE NOISE LIKE A CAMEL,BUT DONT LET THAT FOOL U,HE IS REALLY A CAMEL....BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT ...
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by Heffalump(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
ayukdaboss:
2015 campaign message, and you decide who has something to offer Nigerians,
1. APC: We will ensure power stability
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if
Jonathan lose
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of
education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of
environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn't know his phone
number.

Please to those who are sound intellectually
sound and are in their right senses; between these 2.who has something to offer? Your vote is your power, please Vote Wisely. God Bless Nigeria.

Goa and sit down with your poor analysis. You didn't score a point here. After all your comparison did you mention any of those foul remarks by APC against PDC in recent times? APC rat! I know why you are trembling.
Re: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:01am On Jan 14, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
E be like say this one too has been taught to chop and sing for you, LOL.

Maybe, soon he'll also write his own book about his sexual escapades but with a different twist.
Did u paint that cartoon ursef? I laff so-teh....bt check those teeths againcheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) / OMG!! See What This Girl Did To Herself ...tattoo Gone Sour (look) / Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.