Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba (1369 Views)

Saraki, Sheriff Hold Secret Talks / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock / 2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 13, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/tompolo-ex-mend-commanders-hold-secret-meeting-asaba/

ASABA—EX-MILITANT leader, Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, held a meeting, yesterday, in Asaba, Delta State, with former top
commanders of the defunct Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, MEND, from Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers states. *Tompolo A
dependable source, said: “The meeting was convened by Tompolo to deliberate with his former colleagues on next month’s presidential election as it affects President Goodluck Jonathan, who is an Ijaw indigene. “They also reviewed the support of the nonoperational MEND for the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), and agreed on ways to mobilise ex-agitators in the region for the PDP presidential candidate.” The ex-MEND commanders reportedly left Asaba after the meeting for their respective states. The source added “It is a top-secret meeting. I cannot tell you more than that. I am even surprised how you got to know about the meeting.”
Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by DesChyko: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2015
If they're still influential, why are they 'ex'?

#Propaganda..
Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by starlingbawa(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2015
February promises to be a VERY interesting month in the life of this polity called Nigeria.

When you hear of such meetings, one can only hope and pray for peace to stay.

Good thing too to note that GEJ's interest is being protected down here in the 'South-South'. I couldn't agree more with a meeting of this nature.

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 13, 2015
wahala dey!...good development anyway, Nigerian should be for everyone no matter how hugely populated you think your tribe is

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by starlingbawa(m): 6:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Ozin:
wahala dey!...good development anyway, Nigerian should be for everyone no matter how hugely populated you think your tribe is

I have to agree with you! Good development, no doubt!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by MayorofLagos(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Lmao!!
Instead of planning an exit strategy, Tompolo is facilitating meeting.

Is he not taking hints from Asari and Oritsejafor?

Oritsejafor has secured an exit already and planning to soon sell the jet so he is not forced into defending controversies sorrounding it.

Even Asari has seen the writing on the wall! He is giving up citizenship and will more likely end up in a country that does not have fugitive extradition treaty with Nigeria.

So who is Tompolo?

Newsflash.....steam turbine energy > coal powered energy > oil powered energy > alternative power!

you see a trend?

Enugu still have coal, but what use is it? It lost its economic value. Oil is getting there......then what relevance will Ijaw have?

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by starlingbawa(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Lmao!!

Oritsejafor has secured an exit already and planning to soon sell the jet so he is not forced into defending controversies sorrounding it.

Even Asari has seen the writing on the wall! He is giving up citizenship and will more likely end up in a country that does not have fugitive extradition treaty with Nigeria.

So who is Tompolo?

Newsflash.....steam turbine energy > coal powered energy > oil powered energy > alternative power!

you see a trend?

Enugu still have coal, but what use is it? It lost its economic value. Oil is getting there......then what relevance will Ijaw have?

Good point you have there, but you ended up spoiling it by mentioning a particular tribe!

6 Likes

Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmmm. God in heaven know say we warn them. We told them the implications of forcing Jonathan out. Anyway no problem cha, d tin wen dey make all politicians dey jump up and down like frog dey Niger-delta....

If militants begin craze, dem go understand say na wen fish enter pos of soup na e go know say hot water dey exist.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by Chitexs250(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari is not a messiah. Buharists who give him wings and a halo are doing him disservice. Buhari for me is a reset button. He is a stop-gap. He is some guy who can say "No", steer the ship aright and not squander his goodwill. He knows this is his last shot at it.

No matter what you say about Jonathan..he is a 512 RAM guy with a 10 Gigabyte job. He does not have the required capacity and has not developed the capabilities required. He was never prepared ..despite his automatic promotion through the ranks of mediocrity and after six years...He is still a learner. Nigeria is reducing geographically and economically under his watch. BH controls more local governments than Ekiti State. Our markets have lost almost a Trillion naira in 2015....seven days. He cannot give what he does not have. He is not a man who thrives in complexity. ...A simple good man who should enjoy his spoils in retirement. Buhari will not perform magic ..but. ..Jonathan will ruin this nation.
VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2015
The ex-Militant of course need to meet and brainstorm on the need to counter any move against their people during and after the election... for me, I strongly believe this is the time to allow people decide if they want to be part of this false and force union Nigeria
Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by Collynzo9: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Lmao!!

So who is Tompolo?

you see a trend?

You are asking of what use is coal? This is exactly why we aren't even close to having constant electricity yet.
I have news for you, Coal is the number one source of electricity in the whole wide world even as I type this now.
Go and ask the USA, UK, China, Germany, South Africa, India and other big countries what the use of coal is.
Half of the world's electricity is from coal, hydro, gas, nuclear, solar etc combined together account for the other half.
That should tell you what a big deal coal is.
You can research everything I wrote here.
Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by Crocz(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
Jail 'em before it is too late but Jona is preoccupied with more pressing issue of sustaining his power and when it goes south, these are the people who will make Nigeria burn.

I hope people know who to blame after
Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by benuejosh: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2015
no weapon formed against us shall prosper
Re: Tompolo,ex-mend Commanders Hold Secret Meeting In Asaba by rolchi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmmm....Journalists and propanganda!

A secret meeting indeed but we we know the location and points discussed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu:Gen. Buhari's Time Has Come And He Looks Very Unstoppable / Nairaland GEJ Vs GMB Opinion Poll Valid Till February 14 2015. / Jonathan Failed My People - Warri Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.