Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. (4892 Views)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Tinubu Prepares To Run For Presidency In 2019, Lists Running Mates - ThisDay / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by koboko69: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like to state that presidential candidate of APC DID NOT the name of his vice, He rather missed the pronunciation. He called him Osibande rather than Osibanjo and so what? The cheap propaganda employed by the Jonathanians camp is becoming too childish and boring. It is very disheartening that someone as hold and Reno can be this childish and clueless. I must state that we are of different ethnicity in Nigeria; hence pronunciation of some names may be difficult and sometimes skip our memories. I rushed to watch the video posted by some ignorant fellas to see what really happened, what I saw was a man speaking in his is own native toungue. The way an Igbo man pronounces some words is different from the way an Hausa, Yoruba, Akwa Ibom etc man will do. Sometimes names from different ethnicity maybe quite difficult for another man from another tribe to pronounce rightly or even difficult to remember.

I have a similar problem with a friend just posted to my unit. He is from the Igbo tribe, I am from Edo (Niger Delta). His name is Weluchi (Not sure of the spelling) but till now I sometimes forget the pronunciation of his name and call him something entirely off key, like welochi , Uluchi, sometimes, I just say chi if I can’t remember. We have been working together for 4 Months, does that now make me senile?? I am sure in the course of our everyday life, we have at one point in time missed the name of friends/colleagues, so what is the fuss about the people’s General pronouncing Ambode wrongly?

It is evident that Jonathanians are pathetically ignorant and rather than campaign meaningfully they have decided to attack the personality of Buhari with cheap propaganda and malicious rumors.

Nigerians are ready for change, and no matter the personality attacks and childish jabs from the opposition, we will vote Buhari and kick out incompetence.

IT IS BETTER TO MISS THE PRONUNCIATION OF YOUR RUNNING MATE THAN TELL US

1.YOU CANT JAIL PEOPLE FOR CORRUPTION
2.MEND TRIED TO ASSASINATE YOU ( 5 YEARS AFTER) simply because they declared for Buhari
3. uhari cant remember his phone number when quite a lot of people round the world still look at their phone directory to give out numbers
4. Stealing is not corruption.

And many more misguided Statements.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

27 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by holatin(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2015
koboko69:
Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like to state that presidential candidate of APC DID NOT the name of his vice, He rather missed the pronunciation. He called him Ambade rather than Ambode and so what? The cheap propaganda employed by the Jonathanians camp is becoming too childish and boring. I must state that we are of different ethnicity in Nigeria; hence pronunciation of some names may be difficult and sometimes skip our memories. I rushed to watch the video posted by some ignorant fellas to see what really happened, what I saw was a man speaking in his is own native toungue. The way an Igbo man pronounces some words is different from the way an Hausa, Yoruba, Akwa Ibom etc man will do. Sometimes names from different ethnicity maybe quite difficult for another man from another tribe to pronounce rightly or even difficult to remember.

I have a similar problem with a friend just posted to my unit. He is from the Igbo tribe, I am from Edo (Niger Delta). His name is Weluchi (Not sure of the spelling) but till now I sometimes forget the pronunciation of his name and call him something entirely off key, like welochi , Uluchi, sometimes, I just say chi if I can’t remember. We have been working together for 4 Months, does that now make me senile?? I am sure in the course of our everyday life, we have at one point in time missed the name of friends/colleagues, so what is the fuss about the people’s General pronouncing Ambode wrongly?

It is evident that Jonathanians are pathetically ignorant and rather than campaign meaningfully they have decided to attack the personality of Buhari with cheap propaganda and malicious rumors.

Nigerians are ready for change, and no matter the personality attacks and childish jabs from the opposition, we will vote Buhari and kick out incompetence.

2.MEND TRIED TO ASSASINATE YOU ( 5 YEARS AFTER) simply because they declared for Buhari
3. uhari cant remember his phone number when quite a lot of people round the world still look at their phone directory to give out numbers

Thanks.

God bless you bro,but advising them is like trying to preach at a strip club naked.
brainless people will always be brainless
clueless people will never Ve a clue

Buhari until pdp focus on important things

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Omila007: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2015
You see how foolish you are?

Osibanjo has become ambode.

23 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by midolian(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Make hin forget his own name sef..na still GMB anytime anyday

9 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by joseph1832(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Truly if the general like he can even forget the fact that he's Nigerian. I'll still give him my vote 100%. Even if its a 2 year old contesting against GEJ, I give my vote to the 2 year old.

At this point, it is clear GEJ is no longer suitable for the title of President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by koboko69: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Omila007:

I think foolishness is rather embeded in your DNA

lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, ngeneukwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks, Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013,
Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh

10 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Very true... Till date i still find it very difficult to pronounce some names from the Niger/delta states most especially from cross river state.

7 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by jayonpoint(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Omila007:

N must u declare u're ds daft? He ws practically saying he cld as well mispronounce ambode n u're making anoda issue out of dat stil. U Vindicated d man after all. Clueless family.

Buhari till Jonatan show his PhD thesis!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Omila007: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2015
koboko69:

I think foolishness is rather embeded in your DNA

lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, ngeneukwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks, Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013,

Son of mad woman raped my bewolf,
I do not join words with nitwits
Go and acquire a brain.

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Omila007: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2015
jayonpoint:

N must u declare u're ds daft? He ws practically saying he cld as well mispronounce ambode n u're making anoda issue out of dat stil. U Vindicated d man after all. Clueless family.

Buhari till Jonatan show his PhD thesis!

Kudos to your power of comprehension.
Illiterates looking for power.

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by theV0ice: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP clutching at straws cheesy cheesy

they better go and join gej on the floor to prostrate to OBJ to forgive and help him rig his way back in because that's the only way he's gonna win

3 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by PAT4HOT(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2015
I will rather vote for d corpse of General Buhari than to re-vote the clueless one back to office.
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by KwoiZabo(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
midolian:
Make hin forget his own name sef..na still GMB anytime anyday
Typical of APc e-rats. This shows that you people are just blinded by hatred, tribalism, extremism, bigotry and foolishness. Thats why useless posts will just be attracting likes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Ngwakwe: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Why can't you offer this explanation in the so-called erroneous thread to correct the impression since you are addressing Nairaland Jonathanians?

https://www.nairaland.com/2090157/buhari-forgot-osinbajos-name-during

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Seun(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Thread unlocked.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by koboko69: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Why can't you offer this explanation in the so-called erroneous thread to correct the impression since you are addressing Nairaland Jonathanians?

you should be ashamed of yourself, you bhave like Jonathan. No sensible reason for blocking the thread. A higher power have shamed you, now the thread is unlocked

10 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by koboko69: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Seun:
Thread unlocked.
thanks seun.

8 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Scarpon(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Ose bu njo
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by ChinemeOkpan: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Seun thank you for displaying civility and re-opening the thread.

9 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by fitzmayowa: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2015
If indeed he didn't forget the name, how did osinbajo became osinbade

Is the op saying de is very close to jo, hence his pronunciation Op let's be realistic here GMB made a mistake, is that enough for some e - warrior to turn this into war NO...IMO

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by MalcoImX: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2015
The truth is most of us are guilty of what they're accusing Buhari of. I had to look at the name from reputable publications to avoud writing his name wrongly. We were writing different names like;
Osibanjo,
Osinbanjo,
Osinbajor,
Oshinbajo
Oshibanjo,
Oshinbanjo, etc.
|
There's even a thread currently bearing Oshinbajo.
Go through the posts of those making such accusations, you'll discover such mistakes, especially with regard to Osinbajo's name.

3 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by donphilopus: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2015
fitzmayowa:
If indeed he didn't forget the name, how did osibanjo became osibande

Is the op saying de is very close to jo, hence his pronunciation Op let's be realistic here GMB made a mistake, is that enough for some e - warrior to turn this into war NO...IMO

Do you know what it means to forget the name of one's running-mate? He couldn't pronounce the name well doesn't mean he forgot it. If you want to know how to forget the name of one's running-mate, then go ask Governor Willie Obiano. He practically forgot the name of his running-mate when he was contesting for the Anambra Governorship in 2011!

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Orunto: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2015
THE BLIND WHO SAYS HE IS NOT BLIND WHO IS HE DECEIVING?
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Vicotex(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari cannot rule under a democratic setting, he is to rigid and naive.Above all he is an illiterate,who has no records of any academic certificate,a dunce who cannot pronouce Engilsh words accurately.Let him be president in Daura first.Just waiting to see him cry again after his defeat,dig i say cry ,stab himself,commit suicide because of shame
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Demdem(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Deeperlifer, this explanation of urs makes no sense. This is worth more for a thread than some pathetic ones we see constantly.

5 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by ikweremilitant: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2015
koboko69:
Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like to state that presidential candidate of APC DID NOT the name of his vice, He rather missed the pronunciation. He called him Osibande rather than Osibanjo and so what? The cheap propaganda employed by the Jonathanians camp is becoming too childish and boring. It is very disheartening that someone as hold and Reno can be this childish and clueless. I must state that we are of different ethnicity in Nigeria; hence pronunciation of some names may be difficult and sometimes skip our memories. I rushed to watch the video posted by some ignorant fellas to see what really happened, what I saw was a man speaking in his is own native toungue. The way an Igbo man pronounces some words is different from the way an Hausa, Yoruba, Akwa Ibom etc man will do. Sometimes names from different ethnicity maybe quite difficult for another man from another tribe to pronounce rightly or even difficult to remember.

Thanks.

SEUN lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, berem, Iligunboy,
my friend sit down 4 shit..he forgot,d olodo called hm osibaje.shame on apc
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by koboko69: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2015
fitzmayowa:
If indeed he didn't forget the name, how did osinbajo became osinbade

Forgetting his name is saying nothing. Forgetting a pronunciation is quite different from thats. Even T that, lie u have never forgotten a friends name...like it has never skipped ur memory.
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by ikweremilitant: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Truly if the general like he can even forget the fact that he's Nigerian. I'll still give him my vote 100%. Even if its a 2 year old contesting against GEJ, I give my vote to the 2 year old.

At this point, it is clear GEJ is no longer suitable for the title of President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
bigotory at the highest order.wil u say this if its gej that made such olodois error?

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by KwoiZabo(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2015
BUHARI FORGETS HIS VP CANDIDATE'S NAME

*speech - Buhari: ... our bise-fresidential candidate frofessor Yemi ...osinbade cheesy*

Behind the scene

Amaechi - O boy this man don cast today again O

Rochas - Hope say PDP camera no catch that thing o

Buhari - Amaechi felease where is the next flace we are going for campaign.

Rochas - "speaks in Igbo" Nwokem shut up there Ana ekwu nke imere eme i chokwa ime ozo

Ngige - "shakes head" and tells Buhari - Ana a brought gi up gi na a brought onwe gi down grin. (If we are trying to bring you up you will be bringing yourself down) grin

APC trying to package the illiterate mallam since Dec. 8 2014. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Huffington: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari is senile obviously. Tinubu knows what he's doing.
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Tval(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Why would he pronounce it incorrectly in the first place?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Youngest PA Ever, See Photo / Nostradamus Predicted The Muslim Invasion Of Europe. / PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.