Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

"Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site (680 Views)

Do bloggers Make Money when people just visit their site? / HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo / Want To Learn Blogging, How Much Is Your Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
I always wonder how nigerians update their blog always. I wanted to start running a blog site but I later realize that it will be so difficult cause my blog has to do with latest football news. Please, tell me more about how you do your's cause I know that not all Nigeria bloggers willhave generator..
Re: "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site by manutdadex(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
mtcheew...beta biz needs electricity...bloggers stealin news....u beta buy tiger generator...d same way other entreprenurs are handlin it!
Re: "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Nor worry yourself..

W
E

G
E
T.......GENERATOR..
Re: "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site by ireneony(f): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
the best solution is to have a lap, ipad, one window phone and one andriod phone....charge of them when there is light.
visit my blog on my signature
Re: "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site by danmention: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
There is a laptop power bank that people use now ..it can last up to 8-10 hours , with a good laptop battery ..and a few phcn light you can enjoy 15 -18hrs of working with light\..08063427286
Re: "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site by emmyvet(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
if you cant afford to buy an inverter then pickup a small generator.
Re: "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site by kentornic: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
I use to have issues with electricity as a blogger before someone introduced me to this external laptop powerbank...and since then it is bye bye to PHCN and their wahala. This battery can take my laptop for 20 to 24 hours when fully charged and i got two.

Holla me if you need one. my number 08159673128

Re: "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2015
godson36:
I always wonder how nigerians update their blog always. I wanted to start running a blog site but I later realize that it will be so difficult cause my blog has to do with latest football news. Please, tell me more about how you do your's cause I know that not all Nigeria bloggers willhave generator..
Running a blog isn't quite hard. The major process is pre-launching.
Getting your first set of blog posts
Having a logo and blog theme
Free Products for giveaway.

All these can be set up in less than a week with 2 hours a day. After setting up the blog, the only thing is to write more blog posts and promote your blog which can be done effectively with a smartphone.

Though, you can get a power bank for more efficiency.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Website For Your Business Start-up For Beginers / Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting In Nigeria / How Do I Start My Own Blogsite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.