Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? (3098 Views)

How This Nigerian Entrepreneur Raised $45k From Investors / Came Across This Nigerian Made Mopping Stick / Dangote’s Truck Empowerment Scheme To Create 28,000 Jobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by WizPrince1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please help out. I found this message on a facebook page and participated in the contest. Now they've announced the winners and i'm among 'em. But they said we should pay money for the registration of which they didn't tell us at the starting, 7,500 for regular participant and 10,500 for civil servant, but the money was issue and account details were stated on our emails but not published alongside other details on the website. It also appeared on my spam box and another one on the inbox. I've searched google about the organisation and it's only their website that the info is located of which is not supposed be as blogs are supposed to take it to the public for advert, atleast one. Please how do you see this. This is there website. The other details are inside.
http://nigerianempowerment.org.ng
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by JohnNgene: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
My brother, I also participated and recieved the mail too. I was trying to verify the whole thing before I saw this your post. I'm really skeptical about this Nigerian Empowerment Contest thing.
My sister got a laptop recently from Sure-P and she told me she didn't pay one kobo to anybody.

Why are they charging us N7,500? Why? Then the way they displayed our names on their site, the general public will believe we've all already won the mini-laptops.

My brother, this Nigerian Empowerment Contest and their Nigerian Empowerment Foundation is looking like fraud or 419 to me oh. It's very suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by wizzyrino: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2015
pls let's investigate this togeda,call me 08168922468,0r pin 26cf0d70
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by hibeekay2015(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
I also got the email too but I was asked to pay 10500. please as true is this?
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by daceo1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Same issue here... Ws shotlisted I actually guess dis guys are scam.. How can u pay 10500 for registration??
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by felixyiga(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] yes oooo, how far have you gone with the confirmation? I have tried as much as possible here but it all seems its a double scam for money and idea.
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by felixyiga(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Yes ooooo, how far have you gone with the confirmation? I have tried as much as possible but it seems its a double scam for money abd business idea. what are your advice guys
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by daceo1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nothing online about the stuff... They jst got pples ideas for free I guess and want to collect money too.. I don't know if anybody leaves in abuja to confirm to office address!!!
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by hibeekay2015(f): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2015
I checked their official voting list nd found my name there whereas I didn't pay any money...maybe you should check if your name is among and let's play along to see where it will end...but as for me I won't pay any amount of money cause I feel it should be free

1 Like

Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by daceo1(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2015
Same with me ooo my name is dere without paying hibeekay2015 pls send me ur contact so we can get to talk beta and see wat dis holds!!!
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by hibeekay2015(f): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
daceo1:
Same with me ooo my name is dere without paying hibeekay2015 pls send me ur contact so we can get to talk beta and see wat dis holds!!!
alryt.
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by daceo1(m): 12:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Ok I have sent I a request on bbm
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
I share the same sentiments too. I applied for the contest as well but I didn't pay any dime for the registration.
My name also appeared on their so-called official list. lol. I can't see any viable trace of this contest anywhere else online. It looks like a big time scam as far as I know. I'm still watching and observing to see if they would prove me wrong!
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by samzy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
I just went throught the blog its a fake website. Becos an official website wud not look like that well to all those that fell a victim I say congrat
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hey People,

Their so called finalist list is out. I emerged a runner up for the category I contested for even without soliciting for any vote, lol. Scammers!!!

And of course, they have sent a long congratulatory email saying we should pay on or before Friday! Thieves!!!!
Hahahaha!
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by picsOR: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Post the payment information you received or send it to me via pm.

Also post the Facebook page.
Re: Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
We are happy to officially announce to you this 22nd day of June 2015 the result of the 2015 edition of Nigerian Empowerment Contest, an online comp

We are happy to officially announce to you this 22nd day of June 2015
the result of the 2015 edition of Nigerian Empowerment Contest,
an online competition designed to appreciate young aspiring
Nigerians in the fourth-coming Nigerian Empowerment Summit 2015
scheduled to hold on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd of JULY 2015 at the
Abuja International Conference Center, Herbert Macaulay Way, Garki,
Abuja.
After several weeks of voting, Winners and runner-ups with
REAL votes till 11.59pm on Friday 19th of JUNE 2015 were chosen as the
official benefactors of the 2015 NEContest rewards with respect to
their respective positions(Winners, 1st runner-ups, 2nd runner-ups)
among the about 150 shortlisted participants.
Note: 9(nine) contestants among the registered approved participants were disqualified for
excessive spamming, attempted bribing or suspected to have wrongfully
disobeyed the rules and regulations guiding the contest.
In a situation where-by disqualified contestant(s) topped a category as a
winner or runner-up, the position was given to the next contestant
with the highest vote and in a situation whereby two or more contestants have equal votes
the position was given to both/all as a reward to their hardwork.
Below is the official list of the eligible benefactors(winners and
runner-ups) from the of the 2015 edition of Nigerian
Empowerment Contest (visit the website).
Your e-Contract and Bio-data form is attached to this mail, you are to
find attachment, fill and submit back on or before 4.00pm on Friday
26th of June 2015 with your benefactor's registration details.

From the entire staffs of the Nigerian Empowerment Foundation, we
officially congratulate you as a benefactor in the 2015 NEContest and
also from the entire NEF team we wish you good luck and more success
in your career and a good relationship with the organization in
advance.

Winners, runner-ups, finalists and the list of the disqualified
participants for excessive spamming and attempted bribing shall be
publicized via major news-papers, websites, television stations and
radio stations on Monday 29th of June 2015.
We endure you to read this message carefully for it contain some
important information needed by you as a benefactor and we also endure
you to attend to it with immediate effect where needed.

By now, we hope you are already preparing for the Most Anticipated
event of 2015 and the best that has ever happened to the development
of our great nation Nigeria, The Nigerian Empowerment Summit 2015.

▪ All benefactors(winners and runner-ups) shall be given few minutes to express their gratitude and to shortly summarize the submitted article "Ideas and Supports needed to Fight Poverty with My Profession" so be prepared.
▪ All winners and runner-ups shall be sent an invite, the invite which shall be sent across to all benefactors email which is to be printed out colored is THE APPROVED BENEFACTOR'S TAG to be taken to the office and address of the Airport on it(the nearest airport to your submitted location) at least 48hours before your take-off time.
▪ All transportation expenses for all registered benefactors shall be sorted contacting the nearest Airport to their submitted locations on and before 4.00pm on Saturday 27th of June 2015, so you are expected to go to the office and address of the Airport that will be written on the invite, to tender and change your invite to flight ticket at the airport office address on it. You shall get all necessary information immediately you receive your invite in your mail box.
▪ Both regular benefactors(non-government officials) and government officials(civil servants at any government level) are expected to register officially with just 5,000 Naira only as winners and runner-ups in the 2015 NEContest to be legally and officially involved. Note: You are not expected to pay a dine at the Airport for all your transportation charges had been paid by the organization, Nigerian Empowerment Foundation.
▪ Getting to the office address given(to be written on your invite), You shall be immediately given all necessary details and the take-off time of your flight from the Airport on Tuesday 30th of June 2015 and the arriving time to your destination Abuja International Airport.
▪ All approved participants(registered participants, finalists, runner-ups and winners) are to pay the sum 7,500 Naira only to get their invite to officially note their coming for the highly restricted event Nigerian Empowerment Summit.
▪ You are expected as a regular benefactor to pay 5,000 Naira for your benefactor's registration and 7,500 Naira for your invite totalling 12,500 Naira only. (Note: Registration for both benefactors registration and invite commences immediately by 8.00am today Monday 22nd of June 2015 and registration closes by 4.00pm on Friday 26th of June 2015) Failure to register with respect to the time given shall lead to total disqualification of the winner or runner up.
▪ You are also expected as a regular benefactor to report at The Office of the Financial Secretary to N.E.F., Room 33, N.E.F. Building Plot 42A, Lane 7 Off Gambaraa, Idu Industrial District, Abuja FCT on Tuesday 30th of June 2015 with the person you came with who will serve as your legal witness latest by 4.00pm for all benefactors flight to be payed for are expected to arrive at Abuja International Airport on and before 2.00pm on Tuesday 30th of June 2015 from different locations.
▪ You are to sign and stamp an agreement with the organization at The
Office the Financial Secretary to N.E.F. and also to be feed with all
necessary information needed before the commencement of the event.
▪ From the office of the Financial Secretary to N.E.F., You shall be given
all necessary information needed for your accommodation and shall be
directed to Nicon Luxury, plot 908 Tafawa Balewa Way Area 11, Garki
Abuja to enjoy free 48 hours conducive accommodation and satisfactory
feeding.
Note: You shall only enjoy free 48 hours accommodation at the Nicon
Luxury which will laps by 4.00pm on Thursday 2nd of June 2015. You
shall be responsible for all expenses exceeding the time.
▪ All benefactors flight departure time from Abuja International Airport are within 3.00pm-6.00pm on Thursday 2nd of June 2015 after the summit which is scheduled to come to an end by 2.00pm on Thursday 2nd of June 2015. The Nigerian Empowerment Summit 2015 timed and scheduled to hold as follows

1st day: Wedsnesday 1st of June 2015
Focus : Eradication of Poverty In Nigeria (Part I)
Host : Prof.(Mrs.) Mohammed Magadiya Turai (Director, NEF)
Time : 8.00am - 1.00pm.

Also 1st day
Press Interview for all Benefactors, Invited dignitaries and the NEF Staffs
Time : 3.00pm
Host : Nigerian Television Authority(NTA)
NOTE : The interview shall undergo moderation and editing and shall
be included in the press release for the 2015 Summit. A media kit
shall also be made for all benefactors, the media kit shall on it
contain benefactor's personal information, contact details, biography,
voting traffic in the contest and the general voting statistics of all
categories and the official recommendation.

The information you gave us when sending in your entry will be used
to make your media kit. You can make changes of any kind and
resend with your benefactor's registration and invite payment details
to benefactor@NigerianEmpowerment.org.ng with the caption CHANGE OF
INFORMATION.

2nd day: Thursday 2nd of June 2015
Focus : Eradication of Poverty In Nigeria (Part II), launching of the
Nigerian Empowerment Handbook and presentation of Prizes to NEContest
benefactors.
Host : Prof.(Mrs.) Mohammed Magadiya Turai (Director, NEF)
Time : 8.00am -2.00pm.

HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUR BENEFACTORS REGISTRATION AND INVITE

1. All registered participants who are regular benefactors(both winners ad runner-ups) are to register with the sum of 5,000 Naira(benefactors registration) and 7,500 Naira(invite) totaling 12,500 Naira, both to be processed by the Financial Secretary Mr. Adejumo Olalekan at his office or via the account below Account Name/Title: Adejumo Olalekan Account Number: 0139214250 Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank). All regular benefactors are expected to start making their payments for the registration and invite from 8.00am on Monday 22nd of June
2. . Note(for participants paying via bank): Immediately after paying at the bank, you are expected to forward your Teller number Payee's name Benefactors's name Registration number Personal phone number Attach and send the filled copy of the e-Contract and Bio-data form and title your mail with the caption "Benefactor's registration and Invite payment details with my filled e-Contract and Bio-data form" Send and forward all the information requested for above correctly as a message to the official benefactors registration mail "benefactor@nigerianempowerment.org.ng" and "mr.adejumoolalekan@nigerianempowerment.org.ng". You shall be contacted back immediately.

NOTE:
Your Bio-data and e-Contract form had been attached to this mail, you are to
find attachment
Print it out colored
Fill appropriately and Sign where needed
Make a photocopy and scan the back with your benefactor's
registration and invite payment details to
Benefactor@NigerianEmpowerment.org.ng

NOTE:
* All prizes(a laptop system and the Nigerian Empowerment Handbook)
and cheques shall be given and issued to all benefactors during the
cause of the program on the 2nd day Thursday 2nd of June 2015.
* Prizes and cheques shall be issued to the involved benefactor in
possession of the information submitted including the attached
passport.
* Nobody of any respected position is permitted to represent any
benefactor(i.e. Nobody is allowed to represent you).
* In-ability of any benefactor to register before 4.00pm on Friday
26th of June 2015 or honor the invite shall lead to total termination of the
benefactor.
* Prizes/cheques that are not collected or claimed before 6.00pm on
the 2nd of June 2015 shall be withheld.
* You are to pay tax on cheque(s) collected as a benefactor of the
2015 NEContest to your respective state tax boards after the event.
* You are advised to make your benefactors registration payment and
invite immediately this message is received to get your invite
earlier.

We shall be happy to receive you for the Nigerian Empowerment Summit
2015 scheduled to hold on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd of June 2015
at the Abuja International Conference Center, Herbert Macauly Way,
Garki Abuja and shall enjoy free 48 hours conducive accommodation and
satisfactory feeding at Nicon Luxury, plot 908 Tafawa Balewa Way Area
11, Garki Abuja.

We say a big CONGRATULATIONS to you once again.
For any inquiry (FAQ) email info@nigerianempowerment.org.ng
or visit us at Nigerian Empowerment Foundation, N.E.F. Building Plot
42A, Lane 7 Off Gambaraa, Idu Industrial District, Abuja FCT, Nigeria.

©2015 Nigerian Empowerment Foundation | N.E.F. Building Plot 42A, Lane 7 Off Gambaraa, Idu Industrial District, Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
Web Version   Forward   Unsubscribe