Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,181 members, 7,780,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos (104299 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by PhockPhockMan: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
samuelson06:

[size=40pt] My Mother Ntorr [/size] grin

#APC4Life wink
Better.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=koligs post=29754539]I think PEJ should attend one of them...
lol
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by NapoIeon: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
41 foolish trolls you mean? Lol... That napoieon is an eeeeddddddeeeeot

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Mumu

Buhari is a certified bastard illiterate terrorist
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Can you please allow other people to be f00lish... O ti di ojojumo fun e bayi...
Henrypraise:

U ar not makin any sense, forget d likes affiliated to ur post.

If ur friend was killed, d best tin for u to do is to enlist ursef n ur family members into d army to kill/ revenge dos hu killed ur friend.

More ova, since de ar bombing, it doesn't stop an achiever from achieving.

GEJ till u get sense.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by NapoIeon: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
samuelson06:

So if you call Bacanista a bastard and APC Boko Haram, PDP would win? You are simply clueless just like your master. You don't how to do this at all. In any case, I rep #Change #APC

Gej will win the poll
And Buhari will go to jail
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by stayblack: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
U TRY,BUT WE NOR WANT AGAIN...UNA TOO CURRUPT ,WE NOR FIT RUN THINGS AGAIN ,WITH UR KRIMINAL GANG OF PDP ..BUHARI IS OUR MENTOR,PRESIDENT AND FATHER.SO SAVE THIS FOR THE GODS...THIEVES..
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Xfemt(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
My country people what is the benefit of a building when nobody is living in it?

What am saying is if 50 children out of the 2000 people killed in Baga are destined to go to dis self contain university..what is the benefit?

What is the benefit of planting your crops on a pest infested ground? Do you know how much is budgeted for dis project and how much is actually spent in executing it?

I don't blame most of dis saTANist..naah..none of your family members got caught in dis 6 years Bombing parade.. So u can be easily tempted by self contained schools..

Ever wonder why his children don't attend dis Red brick schools? Oh you are just thinking about it...

The whole world is watching..we know the truth..my friend was cut short last year..and u are here telling me about school? You have not even eaten... We know the truth..after 6 years..no we cannot be deceived...

Which forest this animal come from if ur friend die na GEJ cause am, if armed robber attack u na GEJ cause am..... MitscChhheeeewww.
My guy abeg pack well....

If U like it or not GEJ till u start using ur time for meaninful things and stop blaming GEJ for ur down fall.. Ode... Make ona de kill ona self for political gain de blame GEJ....oniranu

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
OP trying to bribe the minds of Nairalanders, since you nor show us all these, na now election don near u wan brainwash people. Nice try, only f00ls will fall for this thread grin
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Horlufemi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]What makes a university is not the architecture, but the quality of the academic staff.

Using world class standards, these so called universities are not better than high schools in the US and UK or some private secondary schools in Nigeria.

It is sheer stupidity to rush and build structures at the selected locations in Nigeria and call them universities when the old universities are terribly neglected and there are not enough qualified academic teachers for the scores of thousands of students in Nigeria.
You don't put the cart before the horse, except you are an idi-iot. [/size]

You simply read my mind. A lot of people don't even know the worth of their Nation. The older federal universities are still better than this. and you cant compare this with that in the rest of the world. We are the greatest nation in Africa. Universities that their children won't attempt to attend.

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Atigba:

You might die of hate if you don't repent

You are already dying of foolishness..

I don't hate nobody.. I hate being taken for a ride. Many of you people are disconnected from reality. You have so snak deep into the rot of this nation that you are Impressed by a graded road.

How can university buildings building in 1960 be better and stronger than buildings built in 2013..

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Godgozie(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thank You Gej

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by chickso43(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=mcino post=29753847]More pics[/quote
second pic ABU Zaria faculty of Engineering
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by obailala(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
All the universities built by GEJ were simply 'name conversions.' They go to each state without a Federal University, select any existing polytechnic or college of education (or even a big secondary school) and change the name to "Federal University of..."

..And of course the only additional infrastructure would be the redesigning of the school gate and fixing of a huge signboard. When you hear the cost of creating these scam universities, you will weep. But what do we know?... Nigerians simply do not verify things hence we jump around and celebrate the mediocrity presented to us by these fraudsters

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by iphanyiuma(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
My country people what is the benefit of a building when nobody is living in it?

What am saying is if 50 children out of the 2000 people killed in Baga are destined to go to dis self contain university..what is the benefit?

What is the benefit of planting your crops on a pest infested ground? Do you know how much is budgeted for dis project and how much is actually spent in executing it?

I don't blame most of dis saTANist..naah..none of your family members got caught in dis 6 years Bombing parade.. So u can be easily tempted by self contained schools..

Ever wonder why his children don't attend dis Red brick schools? Oh you are just thinking about it...

The whole world is watching..we know the truth..my friend was cut short last year..and u are here telling me about school? You have not even eaten... We know the truth..after 6 years..no we cannot be deceived...
my dear if you don't have anything to say just relax and thank God you have GEJ as your president.....and yes I have eaten and am benefiting from his works!!!

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by mtchris(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
All the new federal universities in the north Hmmm, we need federal polytechnic here in enugu o. GEJ till butcher-hari provides his school certificates
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Atigba: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
MadCow1:

You are already dying of foolishness..

I don't hate nobody.. I hate being taken for a ride. Many of you people are disconnected from reality. You have so snak deep into the rot of this nation that you are Impressed by a graded road.

How can university buildings building in 1960 be better and stronger than buildings built in 2013..

I can see you don't know anything

Those buildings are just temporary site till they move to permanent site
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Tibins(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:

What! I can't believe you're this low. How come you don't have the faintest idea of what this implied for this country. You need to be enrolled in Fed Univ of Gombe.

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ptoall: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ till Buhari pass London GCE now SSCE
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by phlame(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
@op... Pliz post pictures of the Universities as the topic says... As all I see are secondary school pictures...
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by TheGeneral(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
I see pictures of covenant university structures there. Are the other pictures true to the topic also?

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by peddyholly: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
How effective are the ones on ground? Smh#
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by patwilly(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
cigie:
PROPAGANDA ALERT!!!

The image below is from University of Agriculture, Makurdi.

These niqqas cant be trusted. Believe what they say with a pinch of salt.

GMB 2015
Thank you!!! I thought I was the only one that saw it. Great Makurdian right?
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Can you now see what I am saying that this man is clueless. The pre-existing universities are underfunded while students of those university pays heavily through their nose and after graduation there is no job..what a useless adventure.

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by boluyongp(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Abeg!!! Remove those pictures. No be Covenant University chapel and library be that??!!!... Which kine federal university built by gej..

2 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by cigie(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
patwilly:

Thank you!!! I thought I was the only one that saw it. Great Makurdian right?

Yes bro!
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Gamesmart: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Are these universities or secondary schools?
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bullshit...what's the use when u can't maintain the existing ones.

ASUU was on strike for almost 1 year without any remorse from gej.

A country with just 10 good universities is far better than a country with 70 rifraf universities.

It's like a man that can not take care of two children going ahead to marry more wifes to get more children

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok dear.. Start the count down.. He will be leaving for Otuoke after the election....and NO we are not grateful for his 6 years tenure.
iphanyiuma:
my dear if you don't have anything to say just relax and thank God you have GEJ as your president.....and yes I have eaten and am benefiting from his works!!!
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ejo tie ku ko.. 10 MB daily plan ni onje ola e.. Mi o ri bawi.. Shey bi iwo na sha wa ni Nairalander.. Oloju Gigan.
Xfemt:

Which forest this animal come from if ur friend die na GEJ cause am, if armed robber attack u na GEJ cause am..... MitscChhheeeewww.
My guy abeg pack well....

If U like it or not GEJ till u start using ur time for meaninful things and stop blaming GEJ for ur down fall.. Ode... Make ona de kill ona self for political gain de blame GEJ....oniranu

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ethicalUser(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
Nigerians are insatiable in nature, he build problem, he no build still problem if you no like Wetin im don do so far pls go roast your nyansh. lipsrsealed
I just don't understand Nigerians we are really difficult to handle . imagine the hate comments people are making her . If he neglected the education sector people will come here and cry foul. Its really sad that the change we seek for is Ryt b4 us but we are too blind by sentiments to see them.

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ethicalUser(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:

What will u say about my corper friends who lost their lives as a result of election violence in the north. Somebody ordered his boys to go on rampage if he lost the election. If u happen to be a relative of those who lost their lives in 2011 I don't think u will come out and type this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by lyntiffany(f): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
ethicalUser:

I just don't understand Nigerians we are really difficult to handle . imagine the hate comments people are making her . If he neglected the education sector people will come here and cry foul. Its really sad that the change we seek for is Ryt b4 us but we are too blind by sentiments to see them.
don't mind them they will remain blind Batimus waiting for Christ to deliver them from their blindness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) / Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.