Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos (104305 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by osram(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

#useful soul....
dz shud b ur last time......dnt join me wit politicSSsss.....
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Do you have sense at all, what do you mean by your Last sentence? So, teaching and other academic activities starts before the building of structure. I know berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa,

are all ashamed of you.
I hate 2 bust ya bubble
buh HE'S DAMN RIGHT! cool
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
My country people what is the benefit of a building when nobody is living in it?

What am saying is if 50 children out of the 2000 people killed in Baga are destined to go to dis self contain university..what is the benefit?

What is the benefit of planting your crops on a pest infested ground? Do you know how much is budgeted for dis project and how much is actually spent in executing it?

I don't blame most of dis saTANist..naah..none of your family members got caught in dis 6 years Bombing parade.. So u can be easily tempted by self contained schools..

Ever wonder why his children don't attend dis Red brick schools? Oh you are just thinking about it...

The whole world is watching..we know the truth..my friend was cut short last year..and u are here telling me about school? You have not even eaten... We know the truth..after 6 years..no we cannot be deceived...

what's this one saying?
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by simdam500(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
zheroes: if they tell you how much they spent on those projects you will cause the day you were born. why wont people see because of sentiments. i gave u N20M to buy me a car and you land me a kia picanto? am i high on ogidigan?

ohh no.... u right....
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by simdam500(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ doing things to some half way to give reason to continue his tenure
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Miriachi: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by daveP(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
F.U.L pix soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by nicago: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Haba OP, you can paint the government of the day as you like or insult another as you wish BUT why will you put photographs of a Private University on this thread and label them as government projects? I can at least clearly identify Covenant University Library and Chapel in your pictures. Pls get your facts tight before posting.
Thanks.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by mcino: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
I never insulted you with my post, so why insulting me. Not like I am complaining, because I can give you a better dose of it, but I hate it when it is done this way
LastProphet:

You obviously have never been to a real university, you are clearly used to mushroom universities. Why not ask your newcastle brother to show you his own pictures? You are like one of those daft people here calling locomotives modern train - product of poor education i guess
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by MzansiBeat: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Refrain from calling this village compound a university lest you embarrass your nation before the eyes of the world. Assess these pics and make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Xfemt(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Ejo tie ku ko.. 10 MB daily plan ni onje ola e.. Mi o ri bawi.. Shey bi iwo na sha wa ni Nairalander.. Oloju Gigan.

Ohun ti yi ọkan wipe?
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided
Xfemt:

Ohun ti yi ọkan wipe?
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Emeka30: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2015
I guess its time
It is time Nigeria gets it right
A famous philosopher John Locke in his political theory gives the bedrock of this political revolution
philosophy students in need of a significant project topic have found one

John Locke’s Political Theory: A Paradigm for Nigeria Political System
http://uniprojectsearch.com/john-lockes-po…litical-system/

What is your department? Check out for your project topic and material
www.uniprojectsearch.com
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
My country people what is the benefit of a building when nobody is living in it?

What am saying is if 50 children out of the 2000 people killed in Baga are destined to go to dis self contain university..what is the benefit?

What is the benefit of planting your crops on a pest infested ground? Do you know how much is budgeted for dis project and how much is actually spent in executing it?

I don't blame most of dis saTANist..naah..none of your family members got caught in dis 6 years Bombing parade.. So u can be easily tempted by self contained schools..

Ever wonder why his children don't attend dis Red brick schools? Oh you are just thinking about it...

The whole world is watching..we know the truth..my friend was cut short last year..and u are here telling me about school? You have not even eaten... We know the truth..after 6 years..no we cannot be deceived...

So s whole world should come to a halt because u lost a friend in the north? Are u d only person in Nigeria to lose someone in the north Cuz of violence? Abeg use ur head.

And are u hungry? is there famine in Nigeria? or are u not working hard enough to get food?

Nigeria is excelling under gej, Even in the midst of terrorism, He has done well.

If ur not satisfied in his leadership, hug bee hive ooo

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2015
Why are all of them dark inside? Schools with no electricity. Very funny.

It's a day school, Not a matured students programme, Lmao. okpo.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by nd07(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
ToyozzieTohBad:

ur stupidity & nuisance will live with u forever. ur da called buhari closed d window of accessing fund 4 students abroad after his own child Zara had graduated in London. u r comparing ds beastly policy with d goodwill of d GEJ. r u not a beast? which 50 children were killed in Baga? how many soldiers were killed & secretly buried by ur fellow beasts & yet denied by d government of beast. ur beast said that an attack against boko haram is an attack against his entire region. I can't help but call u & those hitting like" to ur beastly analysis blind beasts. may God destroy u people in ds country.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by nd07(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
MzansiBeat:
Refrain from calling this village compound a university lest you embarrass your nation before the eyes of the world. Assess these pics and make up your mind.

even u ever went to school ( which I doubt), ur type is a typical embarrassment to our nation's scholarship. no reasonable parent will ever invest a dime on u because its a waste.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by nd07(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
LastProphet:

You obviously have never been to a real university, you are clearly used to mushroom universities. Why not ask your newcastle brother to show you his own pictures? You are like one of those daft people here calling locomotives modern train - product of poor education i guess

only a stupid person will sit down comparing another man's car with another while he is yet to own a bicycle. prior to GEJ's emergence, which train were u using? u r talking of new castle school infrastructures, how many countries in Africa can boast of. what we have? ur beastly president is so quick to sack VCs instead of improving on what is on the ground to ensure alleviation of academic predicament in ds nation. anyone that applauds evil can never see good. Mr Newcastle.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by menwongo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
ToyozzieTohBad:

I can see how buhari have stop the killing. Have also see the school he is building
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by excess4luv: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2019
ToyozzieTohBad:

I hope you still support APC
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by frankosivue(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wow
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by GolDRoger: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
ToyozzieTohBad:

i Dnt knw if you are still active on this forum,

but i just decided to mention you regardless.

Now tell me, after four yrs of ur above comment, what do you have to say now?? Am waiting for ur reply

thanks
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by mozele(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2020
mcino:
. It breaks my heart when lazy Nigerians run their mouth and insult President GEJ, claiming that some of his works don't exist. The worst mistake Nigerians will make is to vote in Buhari in the forthcoming election. We will live to regret it. Jonathan did not only build these universities but appointed seasoned professors with administrative experiences and track records to man them. Prof Nebo was poached from Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE), while the like of Prof Ibidapo Obe still remain in the various ones. I don't want to forget how first class graduates have been selected all over the country and sent on scholarships to various countries to study with a bond to come back to Nigeria and serve after studies. A kid brother just graduated after his doctorate programme in Newcastle University. Instead of wasting your life badmouthing GEJ on Nairaland, go back to your books now and take advantage of GEJ's wonderful investment in education. A word is enough for the wise

your prophecies sure came to past, but your fellow citizens never learned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) / Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.