Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate (729 Views)

Osinbajo Makes 1st Presidental Movement Into Newly Renovated Kaduna Airport.PICS / Opinion: Sugest The PDP Presidential & VP Candidates Comes 2019. / VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by ebucha: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hello Niaralanders, what is your take on the vice presidential candidates' debate slated for 27th of January,2015 and the Presidential candidates' debate slated for 29th January,2015 as announced on the network news yesterday 12th January,2015?
Re: What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by Melahou(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
let the battle begins
Re: What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thank you lord!!!!

Will I learn anything new from this debate? NO!!!

But I hope this Presidential debate serves as a soul searching moment ahead of 2019 for Nigerians

Here we have a PhD holder and an Army General. Two men who reached the pinnacle of their chosen careers and yet we are bound to see the worst Presidential debate in the history of politics. It makes me wonder what kind of Nation we are, what kind of people we are and what kind of system we have.

Jonathan is an imperfect President. In an ideal world I will make other choices even if the President must come from South South. But how and why did Nigeria's opposition think that replacing Jonathan with Buhari represents progress? It is even more annoying that to this day people believe that 2015 Nigerian deserve a President like Buhari?

I hope this Presidential debate wakes us all up to our responsibilities as a people come 2019. Our politicians, our delegates and all our representatives must realise that we can do better!!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Jonathan Goodluck should appear on the Presidential debate in business suits[/size]

Its one chance only
Re: What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by reborn1: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Osinbajo Vs Sambo will be funny. Ahahahahah

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by Vicotex(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wetin buhari wan go there go talk about?
He wan talk about how he take plan the chibok girls abduction or how he take jail Ojukwu for no reason?
Re: What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by Vicotex(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Osibado vs Sambo will be a tough debate.
Jonathan vs Buhari is too onesided.
buhari will be stomped
Re: What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
I also think the contenders should stand all through the debate, let us assess their fitness for the job

The medical doctors can lie about their medical records, but seeing is believing
Re: What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate by ebucha: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
grin
reborn1:
Osinbajo Vs Sambo will be funny. Ahahahahah
Osinbajo go nearly kill Sambo.

(1) (Reply)

Delta PDP Set For Total Victory / GEJ: What A Cowardly Visit! / Why Charlie Hebdo Gets More Attention Than Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.