Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? (14942 Views)

Fire Outbreak At NNPC Station In Hadejia, Jigawa State / NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by BAC: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2008
How much do people that work for NNPC earn. Average monthly wage please.
Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by OpsE1: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2008
Why you wan know? You wan plan to kidnap one of them?

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2008
i tire o. what do you need their salary for?
but i guess they earn a lot of ca$$h!
Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by BAC: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2008
NNPC staff wants to rent my duplex in lagos, I only use the duplex when I come to Naija on business and I do give friends of mine access as well as it is not too far from the airport, you can imagine the BA flights arrive 5am and I am home sometimes by 6am or 6:30 depending on the time of picking my luggage, I hardly stay there when I am at home, i know its such a waste but the reason why I did not rent it out is because, the property is too expensive to leave to just anyone. I am looking to leave everything in the house. As is fully furnished with all sort of expensive gadgets

He has been boasting that he works for NNPC ( to impress me I suppose), NNCP or no NNPC, who cares, all I want is someone that can look after my property and able to pay the rent and all other cost like security, garbage collection etc.

I have asked him for employer reference though and a record of his last one year earnings. lets see what he comes back with. if he earns less than N500,000 a month , it is a no , no ,

Cheers

Guys

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by BAC: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2008
The guy is not real. Can't trust him. I have decided not to rent it out any more though.

Cheers

Guys although no one knows how much this NNPC guys earn,
Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by GettysBurg: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2008
NNPC guys earn quite a lot money.

But it depends on their job level.

I learn their managers and directors have fat salaries. Even in retirement, monthly pension for those big guys is between 600k - 1M.

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by Nimshi: 4:38am On Dec 26, 2008
There's no answer to the question: "How much do people that work for NNPC earn. Average monthly wage please"; any average wouldn't be useful: there's a wide range of numbers for earnings.

Seeing the monthly salary slip could only tell you a minimum; you couldn't find a reibale figure from that.

Here's sth for your purpose: get a legal practitioner to handle this for you, one with a good reputation; a comprehensive list of all you've got will be made, and the potential tenant will be checked out for reliability and abilityt o pay. This sort of service doesn't cost much; there're legal practitioners authorised to act as "caretakers"; they'll take care of the paperwork and payment for a modest fee.
Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by dustydee: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2008
fresh grads earn less than 100k, the big boys earn anything from 500k upwards.they also have access to other fat benefits that the young ones can only dream of, key is wait for ur turn.

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by BAC: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2008
Thanks guys.

shocked
Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by liquid7: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2009
there is a lot of added bonus on the top level including cash bonus .a lot of the managers bring home 1m + a month on average.this is about all i know from my cousin' wife whose dad is a manager in nnpc.

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? by jake44: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2009
Hey BAC,
How much would it cost to rent your apartment?

(1) (Reply)

CBN Sells $230 Million To 16 Banks, Boosts Financial Market / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas / Dangote Refinery Ramps Up Production With US Crude – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.