Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Am So Suprise About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Suprise About This (1674 Views)

10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) / Ladies: Can You Accept This From Your Guy As A Suprise Gift On Your Birthday? / See The Suprise Message MTN Sent Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Suprise About This by izaray(f): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
A friend said, she still see her ex in her dream, even when d are both married to different folks.

Wat kind of love is this one my people?
Re: Am So Suprise About This by benkings(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na crime 2 dream see person when u knw for ur dream Shuuuuuu! Dis 1 na thread sha
Re: Am So Suprise About This by izaray(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
benkings:
Na crime 2 dream see person when u knw for ur dream Shuuuuuu! Dis 1 na thread sha
Not once, she keeps seeing d guy everytime, and they always feel among, like in real life when they wer still dating each other, well you said its not a crime, but av advised her to always pray over it
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Kennywills7(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Its either she is still in luv wit d guy or she has a spiritual husband
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Kennywills7(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2015

Prayers is d key to solving dis problem
Total deliverances is wot she needs
Re: Am So Suprise About This by izaray(f): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kennywills7:

Prayers is d key to solving dis problem
Total deliverances is wot she needs
My dear ,tnks alot, dat's exactly wat she needs
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Kennywills7(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
izaray:
My dear ,tnks alot, dat's exactly wat she needs
U are highly welcome

As a friend encourage her to do d needful which is to pray and try as much as possible to forget d man

1 Like

Re: Am So Suprise About This by alberto2k(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=20]Mami - water Love[/size]
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm .... You sure it's your friend? Seen same case scenario in a Nollywood movie before.... undecided
Re: Am So Suprise About This by izaray(f): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
suxxman:
Hmmmmmm .... You sure it's your friend? Seen same case scenario in a Nollywood movie before.... undecided
Lolz, she is o
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Sweetmarriage: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
izaray:
A friend said, she still see her ex in her dream, even when d are both married to different folks.

Wat kind of love is this one my people?

Helo. I want to post your question on our facebook community page wher you get more responses. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first.
Re: Am So Suprise About This by izaray(f): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Helo. I want to post your question on our facebook community page wher you get more responses. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first.
Its ok by me dear
Re: Am So Suprise About This by wazobiaforu(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Well, i think it has to do with what happened while they were dating, how long it was and how much the chemistry was, and also maybe their heart never separated even though they are apart in body
Re: Am So Suprise About This by 2dice(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Uhhm..
Something tells me its not op's friend buh the finger that type the question
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nothing big,
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Maamin(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stop making mountain out of mole hill... angry

Whoever is seeing someone in his/her dreams is their subconscious mind playing out..probably her last thought during the day must have been registered by her memory. Which in turns plays whenever she is asleep.

Solution: Op, you need to give that your friend a dirty resounding slap, for her to snap out of such dream. angry
Re: Am So Suprise About This by izaray(f): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2015
2dice:
Uhhm..
Something tells me its not op's friend buh the finger that type the question
Hahahah..i just saw dis now, wat ever is telling u dat, is very fake, trust me lol
Re: Am So Suprise About This by izaray(f): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Maamin:

Whoever is seeing someone in his/her dreams is their subconscious mind playing out..probably her last thought during the day must have been registered by her memory. Which in turns plays whenever she is asleep.

Solution: Op, you need to give that your friend a dirty resounding slap, for her to snap out of such dream. angry
Cha!!! There is God ooo, Op, u wicked die.
Re: Am So Suprise About This by 2dice(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2015
izaray:
Hahahah..i just saw dis now, wat ever is telling u dat, is very fake, trust me lol
lols
and the same finger is defending herself...
I get it your "trust me lol"
make me believe you lol

1 Like

Re: Am So Suprise About This by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Maamin:

hehehe wickedness
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Maamin(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
izaray:
Cha!!! There is God ooo, Op, u wicked die.

Izaray am not the Op O..check the original topic, but I no wicked sha grin I just believe in solving problem using lethal force ni. grin
Re: Am So Suprise About This by Maamin(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
eminentme:
hehehe wickedness

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Weed Smokers Be Like / Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? / How Much Do Moderators Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.