Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos (110255 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-'General' / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Certificate Controversy: It’s A Dent On Nigeria Not Buhari —General Sam Momah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ask4iliyasu: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
My biggest dream is to marry zahra Buhari not because who there family is but is because of the liking of the ex Military General since my child wood...there is a lot of things why I wish to marry her but that all what I have to say now.....Mrs zahra you so cute and gentle.

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by macof(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
cKaiser:
This is the man they said wants to islamize Nigeria

Someone who didn't islamized his own family. Another PDP lie blown away

Sai Buhari

The man made statements suggesting that
He used to be shari'a activist...he just realized it cannot work
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by MalcoImX: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
She was in the thick of it and she won. She is a lady, a sister, a daughter, a winner, and inspiration to all those believe in Nigeria of today and tomorrow. Ride on Zee
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by sizzlingcold(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2017
cKaiser:
This is the man they said wants to islamize Nigeria

Someone who didn't islamized his own family. Another PDP lie blown away

Sai Buhari
How about now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.