Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos (110269 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-'General' / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Certificate Controversy: It’s A Dent On Nigeria Not Buhari —General Sam Momah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Fine girl but there's no vacancy in Aso Rock. Col. Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, has attested to the fact that GEJ has done well.

APC, the girl fine but her father is not fit to rule nigeria again. If una like, make una post pictures of a thousand beautiful daughters of Buhari and pics of where "Osinbade" is cuddling his wife, that will not make Buhari electable.

It's shameful when we hear capable men like Fashola, Ngige, Tambuwal and co, telling us that Buhari is the only one who can rule us. So what happens if God calls him today? God forbid. I wish the general long life. General Buhari and co-travellers, shall live long and see the works of Jona's hand. Even from the belly of a fish, God will deliver Jona. Haha.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by simdam500(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
she looks like a sixteen. I don't rate them
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by adamskutty(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:

who tell you say i be medical student before?
no be me oo.
i been no even get money to take jamb.
chaaai! This ur nose eeeh. grin

U no kon get hair again. grin

Na so God curse curse all of una with bald head.
grin
Biko, change that pix naa. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Curvinus(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm sure that Buhari calls her "Zebra" whenever he needs her attention
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ayukdaboss(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Why didn't she borrow her father the funds to buy APC forms?
What a STUPID question!!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Yeske2(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
You're beautiful babe but make e no enter ya head too because na your dad we want next month
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by chibwike(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
I will vote for buhari because of her...

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
I believe that Nigerian ladies are the prettiest and most attractive in the world more so in my opinion,the ladies from the northern part are not just the most attractive in Nigeria but are also naturally endowed with great endearing virtues many men seek for in a wife.

*Northern chic on my mind*

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by PrinxPeera(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Her cute pix cant produce her father's certificate..can it?
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by synergycom19: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
If you are a christian don't even salivating there you are not eligible
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by AkoloPeters(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:

who tell you say i be medical student before?
no be me oo.
i been no even get money to take jamb.

You are really funny.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by kaycshine(f): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
She's really pretty...election mode activated
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dreyl:
Better people they talk this one too they talk abeg swerve enter gutter, absolute Drivel! undecided

Aii
I guess that's all
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by DONOCHAS(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Such a beauty, where is my proposal ring "will marry me" LOL

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by DONOCHAS(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
synergycom19:
If you are a christian don't even salivating there you are not eligible
but she be human
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by nellyelitz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why is she not covering jihab?
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Dreyl(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Aii
I guess that's all
go away jor. angry
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Dreyl(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
chibwike:
I will vote for buhari because of her...
woman wrapper grin
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by MzzTega(f): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Whr is her hijab? undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by TDstarr: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Redoil:
And what makes her beautiful? She no get big big yansh and bossóm, she no tall she no fat she just be like small stout bottle with rubber nose.
Well sha O beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
so beauty is ass and booobs, women will continue to control you with fake boobs and ass and sex

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ifdaeg(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari U have borrowed money again to send ur daughter @London Shop. Naija love lies and hate Truth. GOD is seeing all these lies U are sharing to Niger-ians
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ptolemy247(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
And he maintains her with one million naira in his account...SHM
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ogorsthinner(f): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Is she married yet or is it only ok for Buhari and Yerima to marry 12 or 13yr old children of poor families?

Lets see Buhari marry off his children at age 13 like he did Zahra's mother.
What's good for the Buharis and Yerimas is equally good for other poor Hausas.
[size=15pt]
Muhammadu Buhari, a man so poor his children shop @Gucci London and @Chanel Paris.[/size]

where do u shop?
have they ever asked u fr shoppin money?
do de look like de care?
did i hia u say 'poor' (can't stop lafin)
hate d party(apc) if u must..
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ogorsthinner(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Is she married yet or is it only ok for Buhari and Yerima to marry 12 or 13yr old children of poor families?

Lets see Buhari marry off his children at age 13 like he did Zahra's mother.
What's good for the Buharis and Yerimas is equally good for other poor Hausas.
[size=15pt]
Muhammadu Buhari, a man so poor his children shop @Gucci London and @Chanel Paris.[/size]

where do u shop?
have de eva askd u 4 shopin money?
do de look like de care?
did i hia u say poor? (can't stop laffin)
u sound so pained.
hate d party(apc) if u must jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.