Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Community Is Indeed Choosy In Selection Of Clothes That Too With Brand - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Community Is Indeed Choosy In Selection Of Clothes That Too With Brand (517 Views)

50 Videos On Cutting And Sewing Of Clothes / Trendy Sports Clothes That Challenged The Conventional Over The Last 100 Years / Clothes That Makes People Invisible To Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Community Is Indeed Choosy In Selection Of Clothes That Too With Brand by knwear(f): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
I was just wondering about the taste of clothes mostly our Nigerian friends prefer. One thing for sure, that Nigerian Brothers and Sister are choosy in selection of clothes especially with the brand names.

One of my dear friend is based in Lagos. And I wanted to send her something nice on her Birthday. She is 29 Years old female. However I wonder that I have 02 choices, Either to select something from my local market in Thailand and send to her and indeed it will be economical for me. But on the other hand I worry about if she would prefer to wear that dress or not. As many people have this in mind in Thailand that Nigerians are indeed too much choosy. Anyway in that case I have no other choice left is to buy some nice dress from UK and send to her.

I hope she likes it.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Human Hairs For Sale!!! / Women Buckle Corset-nyanfu.com / Kaymu Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.