Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin (54016 Views)

Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) / Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
braine:
What the guy did was wrong, but it already happened. A situation can not be so hard/bad that we use a knife to cut it. Now that its all public over the media, family and friends. What is the achievement? Does it solve the situation?

When the family of the Unilag guy that raped a girl heard of what he did, they went and tried to settle it amicably. And not aggravate the situation over the media.

I still maintain that the woman is shameless. If every wife/family is like her, what do you think the news would be like?

All molesters should go to jail. There is no kid gloving them.
If all wives were like this woman many molesters will be in jail now and our kids would be safe.

I ask you again would you cover such evil if your wife did it?
You think her image is more important than the safety of the kids?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by nonsovich(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Konji na bastard!
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by braine(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:

All molesters should go to jail. There is no kid gloving them.
If all wives were like this woman many molesters will be in jail now and our kids would be safe.

I ask you again would you cover such evil if your wife did it?
You think her image is more important than the safety of the kids?
I would cover my wife if she did such! Even if it comes out to the world eventually, it won't be through my doing.

I am absolutely against children being molested, but I just don't support the attention the woman garnered to the situation.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:
I would cover my wife if she did such! Even if it comes out to the world eventually, it won't be through my doing.

I am absolutely against children being molested, but I just don't support the attention the woman garnered to the situation.
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by braine(m): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2015
cococandy:
mtchew
Yeah Yeah. smiley
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 14, 2015
xpac01:
The wife must have been refusing him some kpomo because of broke account. Evil though.

Are you crazy? Now it's the wife's fault that he decided to moldest a 9 year old. An animal will always be an ani mal no matter the circumstance angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2015
100Cents:
What is mouth action ?

Women, please start living up to expectations..

Piss.

Are you 14? This is a serious issue and you are here spouting nonsense. Mtchew angry
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:
Ok the man messed up big time. This should be a case of police arrest and incarceration.
I am wondering why the wife should challenge him publicly on the issue to embarass him more. After the embarassment and the man separates from her, she will start saying men are wicked then start looking for men on the street to service her.

I can't believe your comment. A man molested a child and you are here being worried about him being more embarrassed. Are you for real? This is why most abused persons don't report. And Idi.ots like you always find a way of blaming the woman for the failures of your kind. Get out of here. Mtchew angry

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Lasveg:
well dis is worth to be a news, but as far as it doesn't change d price of garri in d market, i am not interested...

I don't even know what to say to you sad
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by blueandbirds(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2015
The man should just go and apologise to his great grand mother cus if not dem go send am go where he no go return..
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:
A wife covers her husband's asss, no matter the situation or how horrible what he has done! Thats like a primary objective. She may scold him internally but not to the extent of calling his family and a pastor, to the extent of it being carried by the media. My opinion tho.

What the actual mess?! A child was MOLESTED. That should be of more importance to you right now. How do people reason sometimes?!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by blueandbirds(m): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Some niggas eh the way they comment na die so, if it was his sis am very sure dat he won't be sayin trash like dis..
netizenbuzz:

I can't believe your comment. A man molested a child and you are here being worried about him being more embarrassed. Are you for real? This is why most abused persons don't report. And Idi.ots like you always find a way of blaming the woman for the failures of your kind. Get out of here. Mtchew angry

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by cuteboy2: 2:00am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Since Oga Jona came to power konji has been ravishing this kwontry.

Buhari will provide free virgins to all jobless men and bachelors. Since bodi no be wood grin grin grin

Sai Buhari
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by iphanyiuma(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2015
No need to read, e nor fit pass benin if nor be delta na benin shii like this They happen undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by xpac01(m): 2:40am On Jan 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Are you crazy? Now it's the wife's fault that he decided to moldest a 9 year old. An animal will always be an ani mal no matter the circumstance angry
Now, I started thinking who's crazy here. You can't understand simple assumptive English. And check yourself calling someone an 'animal'. We all know the man did evil but calling him an an animal, hmmm, bruv, you must be a saint I guess.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 14, 2015
iphanyiuma:
No need to read, e nor fit pass benin if nor be delta na benin shii like this They happen undecided undecided undecided

It happens all over the world you tribalistic fool.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:59am On Jan 14, 2015
na idleness cause am. If to say him get work wey he dey do dat kind tin no go enta im mind.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by ceo4eva: 5:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Nmeri17:

where have u been bro??
I've been busy with some other activities.I still visit here once in a while. Thanks for ur concern, bro!
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2015
xpac01:

Now, I started thinking who's crazy here. You can't understand simple assumptive English. And check yourself calling someone an 'animal'. We all know the man did evil but calling him an an animal, hmmm, bruv, you must be a saint I guess.

Now I'm wondering why I replied you in the first place. It is difficult for an ignorant person to correlate no matter how hard you try to explain some sense to them.
1. This is an article about a 9 year old being molested, it's not an avenue for your silly jokes. Go to the joke session for your shit. A life has probably been destroyed psychologically and you are here making stupid assumptive statements. If you don't know any rape victim personally, this is where you should walk out of this forum with grace before you keep embarrassing yourself. Y'all need to start taking this shit seriously. You are being non-chalant because it is not related to anyone you know. Why am I not surprised? I wonder how that animal of a man reasoned when he was younger. Maybe another non-chalant Idi.ot who didn't know he'd be molesting a young girl in the nearest future.
2. See where your ignorance is highlighted again. Are you seriously worried about me calling the man an animal? Are you for real? I just can't believe you. Seriously? You are more worried about me calling an animal an animal? Or wait first, do you have guilty conscience? Because the last time I checked, it's only animals that cannot control their libido.
3. Idi.ots like yourself always find a way of blaming the woman for the downfall of your kind. Maybe when he gets to heaven he will explain how his wife did not give him kpomo because he was broke. Mtchew. Get out of here jare. I can always sight uneducated ones like you from afar. You need to do a research of our rape victims actually feel, male and female alike angry

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Uchefrancis16(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2015
too too bad. What in the world Its the joblessness I suppose. An idle mind.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Dammyjohn(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
An idle hand or mind is the devil's work shop.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by kingthreat(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Didn't you read where I said the man needs to be arrested for paedophilia? But the wife by heaping fire on the case, will definitely make her lose the marriage. That's my point. And hey, for your insults cos my views contradicts yours, Go fvck yourself.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by mrkings84(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Of a truth, it's only in Benin we day hear these kind of news. na wao...
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by thorpido(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Prospect i guess. undecided

Paying money in exchange for sex...the banker was used to that..

Now hes broke, he can only make promises and sadly for him, grown up ladies wouldn't take promises...so the little girl plays the part.
Sad
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nmeri17: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2015
ceo4eva:

I've been busy with some other activities.I still visit here once in a while. Thanks for ur concern, bro!
orai check yo PM
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
conji na bastard!!!
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by freecocoa(f): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Didn't you read where I said the man needs to be arrested for paedophilia? But the wife by heaping fire on the case, will definitely make her lose the marriage. That's my point. And hey, for your insults cos my views contradicts yours, Go fvck yourself.
Start by giving your rotten a$$ to grown men like the one in the story to fvck you mercilessly since you think, the woman should be blamed, like any sane woman would want to stay married to a child molester, that man should be killed and you are talking of marriage, should he still have a marriage let alone one someone should regret losing? Blawdy psychos crawling all over the place, submit yourself for psych evaluation, you are disgustingly sick, yuck!

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by freecocoa(f): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:
A wife covers her husband's asss, no matter the situation or how horrible what he has done! Thats like a primary objective. She may scold him internally but not to the extent of calling his family and a pastor, to the extent of it being carried by the media. My opinion tho.
Why are you this heartless? A wife's primary objective is to cover her criminal of a husband's a$$? Who covers the a$$ of the child whose life might be ruined? Who protects her? Do you know what sexual abuse is? Do you know the trauma victims of it face? Do you have common sense?

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:

So will you be willing to cover your wife's a$$ if she has been coercing a young dude to sleep with her?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by francizy(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Cursed generation! Is devil truly black?

I cried while reading this.
That man will surely reap the demonic fruit of his evil labor. I'm trying tpso hard not to but am still hating this my country! cry
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by kingthreat(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Start by giving your rotten a$$ to grown men like the one in the story to fvck you mercilessly since you think, the woman should be blamed, like any sane woman would want to stay married to a child molester, that man should be killed and you are talking of marriage, should he still have a marriage let alone one someone should regret losing? Blawdy psychos crawling all over the place, submit yourself for psych evaluation, you are disgustingly sick, yuck!

Your low IQ will never make you see the long run, where the woman becomes single, sex-starved, lonely and may be forced to prostitute for a living. Heyy, don't ever accuse me of being a homo. Cos your brothers practiced it among themselves during their childhood doesn't mean every guy is like them.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2015
There are a lot molesters in this site especially in this thread. Well, nigeria doesnt take psychiatric evaluation and therapy seriously so i am not surprised by some comments here. A 9 yr old girl was molested and some people here are busy worrying over the God forsaken marriage that is dead and the disgrace the man got. The man even deserve more than the disgrace he got. His guilt was what sent him on exile. The shame is too much for him to bear. If there were pics to prove the molestation sef, if i were the wife, i would send the pics to all members of his family so that they can see the kind of man that has brought disgrace on their heads. Them never see anything. Its a good thing the story is everywhere. More disgrace awaits him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.