Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin (54017 Views)

Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) / Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by francizy(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So will you be willing to cover your wife's a.ss if she has been coercing a young dude to sleep with her?

freecocoa:
Why are you this heartless? A wife's primary objective is to cover her criminal of a husband's a$$? Who covers the a$$ of the child whose life might be ruined? Who protects her? Do you know what sexual abuse is? Do you know the trauma victims of it face? Do you have common sense?

I believe its his type that perpetrate such evil acts. Can't believe a normal human being will make such useless comment. We have so man Boko haram people around us.
You might say that I'm crazy but, I think there is actually no difference between the crime that fool committed and the bombing of thousands of Nigerians.
He has successfully destroyed the life of that child and God will never let him go scot free. Possibly, God has already started punishing him thru his job. I wonder what will come next.

And people be blamining this on joblessness. What nonsense! How does being evil have anything to do with joblessness? Our leaders are on jobs ain't they? But don't they perpetrate all kind of evil acts?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by francizy(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2015
xpac01:

Now, I started thinking who's crazy here. You can't understand simple assumptive English. And check yourself calling someone an 'animal'. We all know the man did evil but calling him an an animal, hmmm, bruv, you must be a saint I guess.

netizenbuzz:

Now I'm wondering why I replied you in the first place. It is difficult for an ignorant person to correlate no matter how hard you try to explain some sense to them.
1. This is an article about a 9 year old being molested, it's not an avenue for your silly jokes. Go to the joke session for your shit. A life has probably been destroyed psychologically and you are here making stupid assumptive statements. If you don't know any rape victim personally, this is where you should walk out of this forum with grace before you keep embarrassing yourself. Y'all need to start taking this shit seriously. You are being non-chalant because it is not related to anyone you know. Why am I not surprised? I wonder how that animal of a man reasoned when he was younger. Maybe another non-chalant Idi.ot who didn't know he'd be molesting a young girl in the nearest future.
2. See where your ignorance is highlighted again. Are you seriously worried about me calling the man an animal? Are you for real? I just can't believe you. Seriously? You are more worried about me calling an animal an animal? Or wait first, do you have guilty conscience? Because the last time I checked, it's only animals that cannot control their libido.
3. Idi.ots like yourself always find a way of blaming the woman for the downfall of your kind. Maybe when he gets to heaven he will explain how his wife did not give him kpomo because he was broke. Mtchew. Get out of here jare. I can always sight uneducated ones like you from afar. You need to do a research of our rape victims actually feel, male and female alike angry

Seriously tho! Some people's reasoning make me wonder if we were wrong trying to fight the racism and name calling. We're called monkeys, yet we behave worse than monkeys do, then we still go ahead to label white racists.

We have to change our ways in this cursed country of ours inhabited by cursed black skins!
Sad tho.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

I believe its his type that perpetrate such evil acts. Can't believe a normal human being will make such useless comment. We have so man Boko haram people around us.
You might say that I'm crazy but, I think there is actually no difference between the crime that fool committed and the bombing of thousands of Nigerians.
He has successfully destroyed the life of that child and God will never let him go scot free. Possibly, God has already started punishing him thru his job. I wonder what will come next.

And people be blamining this on joblessness. What nonsense! How does being evil have anything to do with joblessness? Our leaders are on jobs ain't they? But don't they perpetrate all kind of evil acts?

You can just imagine the horrible mentality in this thread. So marriage should be a lot more important than the molestation of a 9 year old girl? If this man is jailed, has the marriage not automatically ended if the woman decides to divorce him? I dnt even get why people are fond of pushing the blame to 'Konji'. Will they remember konji is a bastard when it occurs with a woman molesting a young boy? Why should konji be blamed? are we now animals or dogs that we cnt control ourselves so much that little children are molested? I think we have molesters of little children here in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by kazobaba007: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2015
nonsense and ingrident...... grin
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Didn't you read where I said the man needs to be arrested for paedophilia? But the wife by heaping fire on the case, will definitely make her lose the marriage. That's my point. And hey, for your insults cos my views contradicts yours, Go fvck yourself.

To hell with the marriage! Who bleeping cares about the marriage when a child has been molested? I as a woman will never remain with a man who molested a young child. My conscience won't let me. And who are you to speak for women? Are you a woman? Why do id.iots like to think a woman can't survive without a husband? Widows survive so can any other woman. And your opinion us not an opinion, it is plain stupid. And that you call the man a pedophile like everyone else doesn't make you any better with a mindset like that.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by lumeneng22: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmm....Benin, moral bankruptcy, cultism, social vices, juju + joblessness put 2geda.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Your low IQ will never make you see the long run, where the woman becomes single, sex-starved, lonely and may be forced to prostitute for a living. Heyy, don't ever accuse me of being a homo. Cos your brothers practiced it among themselves during their childhood doesn't mean every guy is like them.

You need to shut the fu.c.k up honestly! Think about the little girl here for once. Think of the little girl! Stop looking for ways to justify this you egocentric misogynist piece of sh.it! And I'm soray to tell you, women have much more self-control than Idi.ots like you!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by xpac01(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

Seriously tho! Some people's reasoning make me wonder if we were wrong trying to fight the racism and name calling. We're called monkeys, yet we behave worse than monkeys do, then we still go ahead to label white racists.

We have to change our ways in this cursed country of ours inhabited by cursed black skins!
Sad tho.
I understand how you feel bro, but we should understand that there's power in our tongues. Labelling our country and everyone as 'cursed' really sound hypercritical. The pains we see around us in this country is so hurting and frustrating. But we shouldn't allow the pains to becloud our logics as 'agents of change' which definitely starts from our words. Of course am sure you are cos you sound as an agitator for postive change.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by kingthreat(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

To hell with the marriage! Who bleeping cares about the marriage when a child has been molested? I as a woman will never remain with a man who molested a young child. My conscience won't let me. And who are you to speak for women? Are you a woman? Why do id.iots like to think a woman can't survive without a husband? Widows survive so can any other woman. And your opinion us not an opinion, it is plain stupid. And that you call the man a pedophile like everyone else doesn't make you any better with a mindset like that.

From the story, its obvious the man is the bread winner of the family. he deserves to be incarcerated. He deserves to be put in jail. But for the sake of the wife and his children, I could reconsider my stance as long as he is willing to change and make amends (though irreparable) for the evil he has done. I am just suprised the wife is encouraging him to be put in jail. Not only him will lose in the longrun but her too. He can later find it easy to remarry after his mistake but she might never and might start living a single wayward life. With her breadwinner gone, what do you expect her to do as a source of living. Or are you willing to borrow her money? I am not exonerating paedophilla. I just feel the wife though annoyed and bitter should not be seeking him to roast in the midst of so many others wanting the same thing too.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by xpac01(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Now I'm wondering why I replied you in the first place. It is difficult for an ignorant person to correlate no matter how hard you try to explain some sense to them.
1. This is an article about a 9 year old being molested, it's not an avenue for your silly jokes. Go to the joke session for your shit. A life has probably been destroyed psychologically and you are here making stupid assumptive statements. If you don't know any rape victim personally, this is where you should walk out of this forum with grace before you keep embarrassing yourself. Y'all need to start taking this shit seriously. You are being non-chalant because it is not related to anyone you know. Why am I not surprised? I wonder how that animal of a man reasoned when he was younger. Maybe another non-chalant Idi.ot who didn't know he'd be molesting a young girl in the nearest future.
2. See where your ignorance is highlighted again. Are you seriously worried about me calling the man an animal? Are you for real? I just can't believe you. Seriously? You are more worried about me calling an animal an animal? Or wait first, do you have guilty conscience? Because the last time I checked, it's only animals that cannot control their libido.
3. Idi.ots like yourself always find a way of blaming the woman for the downfall of your kind. Maybe when he gets to heaven he will explain how his wife did not give him kpomo because he was broke. Mtchew. Get out of here jare. I can always sight uneducated ones like you from afar. You need to do a research of our rape victims actually feel, male and female alike angry
You sound so much on the edge bro. I give up.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by francizy(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You can just imagine the horrible mentality in this thread. So marriage should be a lot more important than the molestation of a 9 year old girl? If this man is jailed, has the marriage not automatically ended if the woman decides to divorce him? I dnt even get why people are fond of pushing the blame to 'Konji'. Will they remember konji is a bastard when it occurs with a woman molesting a young boy? Why should konji be blamed? are we now animals or dogs that we cnt control ourselves so much that little children are molested? I think we have molesters of little children here in this thread.

Personally, I feel kanji has nothing to do with this. If he needed to jet off his worthless semen, he should have hand jobbed himself because to me, there is more dignity in that than in molesting either an adult or a toddler.

On a second thought, must he be suffering from konji when he has a wife? No matter how busy a woman is, she will still sleep with her man during weekends. Its just left for the man to know how he approaches her.

Or what is wrong with staying without sex and jetting off? People have stayed for long without these two but they are still alive and healthy! People keep on finding useless excuses for sins that should be condemned.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

From the story, its obvious the man is the bread winner of the family. he deserves to be incarcerated. He deserves to be put in jail. But for the sake of the wife and his children, I could reconsider my stance as long as he is willing to change and make amends (though irreparable) for the evil he has done. I am just suprised the wife is encouraging him to be put in jail. Not only him will lose in the longrun but her too. He can later find it easy to remarry after his mistake but she might never and might start living a single wayward life. With her breadwinner gone, what do you expect her to do as a source of living. Or are you willing to borrow her money? I am not exonerating paedophilla. I just feel the wife though annoyed and bitter should not be seeking him to roast in the midst of so many others wanting the same thing too.

And how have widows who lost their husbands in worse circumstances as death fared? Have they died? why is there a need for women to be independent and have something doing? is it not because of cases like these? How can a woman totally depend on her husband? Any woman who is still doing that is foolish. What is the worth of having a paedophile for a husband? isnt it the same as being a widow? Look at how you reason!! As if there arent women faring for themselves without husbands!! Abeg talk something else. That man must remain in jail. The wife did the right thing and im absolutely sure she is prepared to cater for herself and the children. There are many women doing it. or what planet have you being living in that you dnt know this? How about women who are bread winners with no support from their husbands? dnt they exist?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Mega72(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
He needs prayers.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by iphanyiuma(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
aim5:

It happens all over the world you tribalistic fool.
am not tribalistic and I ain't a fool....merely stating the obvious..fools like you should speak wen spoken to I have nothing to do with a low life wild animal like you. Stupid

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by nodictatorship: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2015
9 year old housegirl? olorun jowo male wa kuro nidi eru wa oooo
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

Personally, I feel kanji has nothing to do with this. If he needed to jet off his worthless semen, he should have hand jobbed himself because to me, there is more dignity in that than in molesting either an adult or a toddler.

On a second thought, must he be suffering from konji when he has a wife? No matter how busy a woman is, she will still sleep with her man during weekends. Its just left for the man to know how he approaches her.

Or what is wrong with staying without sex and jetting off? People have stayed for long without these two but they are still alive and healthy! People keep on finding useless excuses for sins that should be condemned.

True talk. There is absolutely no excuse a man who calls himself a human, has for molesting a child!! Infact there is no excuse for r.ape of anyone!! Only sick people who need psychiatric evaluation molest!! And until Nigerians change this their barbaric mindset, we will continue to behave like barbarians with no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
What sick men do we have these days!
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

You need to shut the fu.c.k up honestly! Think about the little girl here for once. Think of the little girl! Stop looking for ways to justify this you egocentric misogynist piece of sh.it! And I'm soray to tell you, women have much more self-control than Idi.ots like you!

Get off my case, you cocck-craving piece of garbage.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by kingthreat(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And how have widows who lost their husbands in worse circumstances as death fared? Have they died? why is there a need for women to be independent and have something doing? is it not because of cases like these? How can a woman totally depend on her husband? Any woman who is still doing that is foolish. What is the worth of having a paedophile for a husband? isnt it the same as being a widow? Look at how you reason!! As if there arent women faring for themselves without husbands!! Abeg talk something else. That man must remain in jail. The wife did the right thing and im absolutely sure she is prepared to cater for herself and the children. There are many women doing it. or what planet have you being living in that you dnt know this? How about women who are bread winners with no support from their husbands? dnt they exist?

Ok fine, fine, fine. I don hear o. If you're this agitated about this case, why not get off your phone or internet, visit Ughelli and try to ensure the paedophile ex-banker goes to jail..
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by freecocoa(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Your low IQ will never make you see the long run, where the woman becomes single, sex-starved, lonely and may be forced to prostitute for a living. Heyy, don't ever accuse me of being a homo. Cos your brothers practiced it among themselves during their childhood doesn't mean every guy is like them.
See who's talking about IQ, so that hopeless man, is the only man alive that the woman should remain lonely? So being sex starved is the reason people go into prostitution? And prostitution is the only job a woman without a husband can do? Calling you daft will be an insult to daft people.

You are helplessly and hopelessly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Nd dats y he lost his job....cocky banker
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by francizy(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:

True talk. There is absolutely no excuse a man who calls himself a human, has for molesting a child!! Infact there is no excuse for r.ape of anyone!! Only sick people who need psychiatric evaluation molest!! And until Nigerians change this their barbaric mindset, we will continue to behave like barbarians with no conscience.

God bless you for your reasoning.. Have a lovely day ma'am
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by kingthreat(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
freecocoa:
See who's talking about IQ, so that hopeless man, is the only man alive that the woman should remain lonely? So being sex starved is the reason people go into prostitution? And prostitution is the only job a woman without a husband can do? Calling you daft will be an insult to daft people.

You are helplessly and hopelessly pathetic.

If this case worry you well well, stop being a hypocritical cuntt. Go to Ughelli and fight for the rights of the abused child. All you know how to do is rant like a broke LovePeddler online. While in the physical you do nothing.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by braine(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Why are you this heartless? A wife's primary objective is to cover her criminal of a husband's a$$? Who covers the a$$ of the child whose life might be ruined? Who protects her? Do you know what sexual abuse is? Do you know the trauma victims of it face? Do you have common sense?

I totally condemn the man's act. But shouldn't the woman be atleast shameful?
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by cornelin(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Y always Benin?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

God bless you for your reasoning.. Have a lovely day ma'am

God bless you too jare. Have a nice day too.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by francizy(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Why are u wasting your precious time? Some people are best ignored.

braine:

Bro I don't want to insult you but I'd love you to make more meaningful contributions rather than this. How on earth is she supposed to be ashamed when that he-goat of a husband is not ashamed of himself?

So she's supposed to shame for the culprit or for herself? Cuz I don't understand you.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by freecocoa(f): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:

And concealing evil, is the only way to show shame na, I hear you.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by PROSHUN(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2015
God bless the child. What a foolish man. The man is possessed
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

If this case worry you well well, stop being a hypocritical cuntt. Go to Ughelli and fight for the rights of the abused child. All you know how to do is rant like a broke LovePeddler online. While in the physical you do nothing.
Pervert, you are next, you'll soon be disgraced in public just like you are disgracing yourself here, only that then, it will be raining stones all over you and you won't be able to spew trash no more, bozo.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by kingthreat(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Pervert, you are next, you'll soon be disgraced in public just like you are disgracing yourself here, only that then, it will be raining stones all over you and you won't be able to spew trash no more, bozo.

Your evil wish for me will happen to your family. Cuntt face like you. grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by crystalflies: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
THE THREAT IS ALWAYS TO #KILL THE VICTIM if she says anything undecided[
quote author=lalasticlala post=29762482][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.