Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin (54020 Views)

Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) / Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by showafrica(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
These are the once we see or hear...there are plenty and more deadily evil people do that are not seen or heard.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
iphanyiuma:
am not tribalistic and I ain't a fool....merely stating the obvious..fools like you should speak wen spoken to I have nothing to do with a low life wild animal like you. Stupid

You're a little rat. Dudu black niggaaaaaaa why would you make such a hasty generalization about a tribe??
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by SenatorJames(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
what are they doing with a 9 year old maid in the first instance?
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

From the story, its obvious the man is the bread winner of the family. he deserves to be incarcerated. He deserves to be put in jail. But for the sake of the wife and his children, I could reconsider my stance as long as he is willing to change and make amends (though irreparable) for the evil he has done. I am just suprised the wife is encouraging him to be put in jail. Not only him will lose in the longrun but her too. He can later find it easy to remarry after his mistake but she might never and might start living a single wayward life. With her breadwinner gone, what do you expect her to do as a source of living. Or are you willing to borrow her money? I am not exonerating paedophilla. I just feel the wife though annoyed and bitter should not be seeking him to roast in the midst of so many others wanting the same thing too.

But where in the article was it suggested that the woman is totally dependent on her husband? The last time I checked, he was the one who lost is job.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by iphanyiuma(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
aim5:

You're a little rat. Dudu black niggaaaaaaa why would you make such a hasty generalization about a tribe??
is your fathers name benin or is your mothers name delta?? Av lived in benin and see the useless lifestyle over there so I don't just speak out of share stupidity unlike you..you just open your wide gutter to talk nonsense...you're just a dead thing!!! Speak when spoken to!!
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Hellenasa: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
The bitter truth is that Joblessnes can lead some men/women to a state of mental instability. Secondly, his sweet and bitter wife, is no more interested in the marriage, hence she has been escallating the problem. Who knows if she has not been cheating on him! Otherwise nobody would have known what is going on. She has someone with GREEN fat account balance, somehow somewhere. believe it or not.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
iphanyiuma:
is your fathers name benin or is your mothers name delta?? Av lived in benin and see the useless lifestyle over there so I don't just speak out of share stupidity unlike you..you just open your wide gutter to talk nonsense...you're just a dead thing!!! Speak when spoken to!!

I've been around quite a few Benin people here abroad and they are some of the most pleasant and industrious people you'll ever meet. And I'm a dead thing? Haha I'm abroad making money living a dream life while you're still in Naija struggling.... Olodo.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by iphanyiuma(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
aim5:

I've been around quite a few Benin people here abroad and they are some of the most pleasant and industrious people you'll ever meet. And I'm a dead thing? Haha I'm abroad making money living a dream life while you're still in Naija struggling.... Olodo.
na wa oo just imagine the way you constructed your tense...if its not hardship that you're passing through would you be thinking of going abroad...am proudly naija I school here get my papers here and chill there whenever I feel like.. not going there to be a slave claiming you're living the life...wen the richest fool in your lineage is not worth a thousand buck...stupid boy
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by iphanyiuma(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
aim5:

na wa oo just imagine the way you constructed your tense...if its not hardship that you're passing through would you be thinking of going abroad...am proudly naija I school here get my papers here and chill there whenever I feel like.. not going there to be a slave claiming you're living the life...wen the richest fool in your lineage is not worth a thousand buck...stupiid boy
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by iphanyiuma(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
aim5:

you should be happy I called you a stupiid cos you're just a walking corpse. Stop disturbing me pleasee
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by iphanyiuma(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
aim5:

you should be happy I called you stupiid cos you're just a walking corpse. Stop disturbing me pleasee
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by dhea: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Beautiful ✔️
Gorgeous ✔️
Glamorous ✔️
Quality ✔️✔️✔️
Best prices ever ✔️
Everything the hair's got and more, because every queen deserves a gorgeous crown, we pride ourselves in stocking the best quality weaves, wigs nd extensions at the lowest prices too.
DD's HAIR COUTURE is who we are.
✅European ✅russian ✅peruvian ✅malaysian ✅brazillian ✅funmi hair ✅ombré
Pls contact us on:
Call / watsapp : 08093201862
BBM Channel : C0024B8D4
Instagram : @diyasdream
Email : info.diyasdream@gmail.com

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by ilevic(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Abeg what mouth action?
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by QueenEdna(f): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
braine:
A wife covers her husband's asss, no matter the situation or how horrible what he has done! Thats like a primary objective. She may scold him internally but not to the extent of calling his family and a pastor, to the extent of it being carried by the media. My opinion tho.
chai!! Na so U̶̲̥̅̊ dumb reach? Seriously is nt by force to comment becos U̶̲̥̅̊ seee ur neigbour doing so, if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt have anytin reasonable to contribute pls shut d fvck up.... Pervert.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by braine(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
QueenEdna

You can Die if it pains you so much. Dumb hypocrite.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Georgesudosen(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
infobiz9ja:
shocked Chai even the Devil will be shocked & scream Jesus Christ.

na wah ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.