Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) (23007 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise / Thugs Attack Benue PDP Governorship Aspirant After Church Service / (PHOTOS) UNBELIEVEABLE Crowd Turn Up For Buhari In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 14, 2015
ola6:
May the Almighty save us from APC and their propaganda. Very useless people!
prayer for enemie ®

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Akshow: 6:08am On Jan 14, 2015
OK.
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by obamartins(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2015
APC is Propaganda and Propaganda is APC. They eat and drink lies. God save us if such people grab power, it will be all about grandstanding which their governors are known for. I clamored and even risked my life to vote for Oshiomhole in 2011, today he has handed over the state to cultists and thugs. I see through all APC propaganda and urge Nigerians to take their rants with a pinch of salt, because i hear people saying if GMB wins and he doesn't perform, he will be voted out, the question is will he allow the system to work? Will he not behave like OBJ with Prof. Iwu in the helms of affairs? Once a soldier, always a soldier.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Jabioro: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2015
....he told them and i quote what the youth want to hear..no definition of whatever he wud do or have done? Can u imagine ?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Mogidi: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=15pt]APC CAUGHT IN YET ANOTHER LIE[/size]

Buhari would be lucky to get 3% vote in Benue, the TIVs hates the Fulanis with passion.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Akon419(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2015
doctokwus:
But how can people still cheer someone that owed teachers salary and made children not to go to sch for a yr; owing civil servants for several mths and has virtually done nothing for d state?
Some Nigerians are so blighted by suffering and sycophancy u are left with no choice than to force change on them in order to rewire their brains.
the same way you are supporting a tyrant, a dictator who overthrow a democratic elected president ,the one who order securities to flog civil servant and jump frog them without minding their age. Is the same way you are supporting the one who put innocent people in prison for expressing their free giving view , I mean the same way you are supporting an agent of development who deny lagosians opportunity to have metro railway line just because is not in the north, the same way you are supporting the person who have no regard for alamajiris. I am talking about the same way you are brainwashed with lies and propaganda therefore supporting mediocracy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by fred06: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2015
it is not about paying people to fill the campaign ground..amd u now say there are large crowd...the people will come at their own will if dey love their president...in warri u could see how people jus came out to see buhari becos of d love n change they nid in the country.... so take ur paid crowd elsewhere..after pdp has crippled the economy....nigerians are wiser now we are not fools...the looting must stop
we will vote for change
buhari/osinbajo!!!!!!!! the only alternative

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by theshadyexpress(m): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2015
fred06:
it is not about paying people to fill the campaign ground..amd u now say there are large crowd...the people will come at their own will if dey love their president...in warri u could see how people jus came out to see buhari becos of d love n change they nid in the country.... so take ur paid crowd elsewhere..after pdp has crippled the economy....nigerians are wiser now we are not fools...the looting must stop
we will vote for change
buhari/osinbajo!!!!!!!! the only alternative

Crap

7 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Mentcee(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Tell them! You see, truth cannot be hidden, denied, defaced, discountenanced- derogated from, blindfolded, covered, shut, stopped, destroyed, extirpiated, extinguished or "janjaweeded"!
* In Goodu Lucku, we are wellu pleasi!

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Mentcee(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Missofficial: 6:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Sai GEJ and other PDP canditates till Buhari change his name to Bro Boniface[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by vanunu: 6:22am On Jan 14, 2015
A vote for an illiterate is a vote for a jihadist

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by basty: 6:22am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ till Northerners kill all Northerners
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by danla44(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Somebody should please show me a single poster belonging to GEJ in your so called "massive crowd"

Am sure these PDP supporters are for local candidates not Shoeless Candidate

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by DesChyko: 6:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Moderators, please verify news facts before putting them on display.
Stop aiding misleading Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by fred06: 6:25am On Jan 14, 2015
@shadyexpress..i was wondering why you stated crap on my comment then later i stumble upon ur username... then i could understand. why!!!™
buhari/osinbajo all the way...n tell ur paymasters to stop looting n use the monies for the masses okay!
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by ybalogs(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
tsleazy:
You're right, I was at the pdp rally at Osogbo and I saw massive crowd.....the whole place was filled up even to the roads near the campaign grounds.....I created a thread about it and showed like half of the crowd there, Apc e-warriors entered my thread and started claiming that the place is empty, that Jonathan's campaign is a failure......here's news for them: Apc e-warriors may surpass Pdp on nairaland, when it comes to the real nigeria (common men) Gej is loved and supported, if Apc want s to win Nigeria they should be ready for a real battle
Season film , titled "Nigeria now and to come "
premiers February 15 2015 . Gate fee PVC
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
olaboy001:
PDP unah don start again?
tongue
olaboy001:
PDP unah don start again?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by valdetino(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
So Benue people can't vote senate President out or they want him to die on that seat?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by folahann(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Where are the massive crowed? Na Policemen and Journalists be the massive crowd?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2025585_dsc1789_jpeg8b1d7c79fdb6e38ec4922b0b2e49b615 PDP is a fraudulent and a lying party

Thank God say no be only me see am. This is meant to be a campaign rally and you call this crowd massive?

Another thing I noticed is that most of the few people there are not putting on branded vest, more like they came to watch and catch a glimpse of senate president.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by rashygenius: 6:33am On Jan 14, 2015
ppu av been clamouring Buhari we need change,Buhari we need change....Buhari must b a Bus conductor

...but stil na...GMB/PYO 2015
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Apc is a bunch criminals that wants power by force.........

ANYWAY GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2015
folahann:

Thank God say no be only me see am. This is meant to be a campaign rally and you call this crowd massive?

Another thing I noticed is that most of the few people there are not putting on branded vest, more like they came to watch and catch a glimpse of senate president.
That is to show you that Benue people don't give a hoot about PDP
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by tushburg(m): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2015
APC has is still very small...they should wait and learn from the big boys so that when they grow they will win elections...

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by 1stola: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Bro repent, It is to early to book space
grin
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 14, 2015
1stola:

grin
You de sleep so?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by yinparc: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2015
Where is d crowd ooo?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by NaijaOptimist: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2015
doctokwus:
But how can people still cheer someone that owed teachers salary and made children not to go to sch for a yr; owing civil servants for several mths and has virtually done nothing for d state?
Some Nigerians are so blighted by suffering and sycophancy u are left with no choice than to force change on them in order to rewire their brains.

Change it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Polls Reshuffle: Senate Steps Down Controversial Bill / Electoral Act: Deletion Of Section 84 (12) ‘A Great Error’ - Falana / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.