Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Fashionable Gift Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Xmas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Fashionable Gift Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Xmas (2067 Views)

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fashionable Gift Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Xmas by fashionkid(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2008
Countdown to Xmas, every body's blood is growing Hot,Cold, Or , Becos of Xmas.My Girlfriend asked me last night she said i hope you are preparing a good gift for me this Xmas? When she said that it dawned on me that hey she does nt just want my presence She also want some PRESENT.As a man with a pretty Poor Choosing Habit.I am asking what gift do you guys think is best for your Girlfriend or Loved one this season.I mean What Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend,Or Boyfriend This season.Merry Xmas In Advance.

Re: What Fashionable Gift Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Xmas by iice(f): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2008
You should give her that pic tongue grin

Me, am giving him my presence grin grin I'll prolly buy new flipflops to celebrate the moment cheesy

Women are different. Some of us are ok with the smallest simplest thing to the grandiose undecided
Re: What Fashionable Gift Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Xmas by KarmaMod(f): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2008
seems like perfume is the present of this year

so get her a nice perfume set
Re: What Fashionable Gift Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Xmas by mohawkchic(f): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2008
fashionkid:

Countdown to Xmas, every body's blood is growing Hot,Cold, Or , because of Xmas.My Girlfriend asked me last night she said i hope you are preparing a good gift for me this Xmas? When she said that it dawned on me that hey she does nt just want my presence She also want some PRESENT. As a man with a pretty Poor Choosing Habit.
I am asking what gift do you guys think is best for your Girlfriend or Loved one this season.I mean What Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend,Or Boyfriend This season.Merry Xmas In Advance.

~Lol,you're not alone in that category!! grin Lots of women expect their partners to be telepathic & get Exactly what they anticipate on getting!!

~SoOo i suggest People pay attension to the smallest details/hints that your partners Might have mentioned in passing, wink In some cases If you were paying attension,i suppose you should be able to choose a gift they'll appreciate!! cheesy

~If you can't get your head round the Purfect gift,Perfume & Lingerie are always almost considered Favourite gifts,i suppose depending on the individual . . .however Be sure[b] NOT [/b] to buy the Lingerie a size too small cheesy or get a scent she doesnt like!!

~If there's something i specifically i want,I'll Intensionally hint on it before x-mas grin Who wants a gift that's going to end up in the bin or at the back of the wardrobe? Not Moi!!

~Since x-mas is an annual thing,sometimes,i kind of run out of things to get Friends/Family,when that happens,i ask outrightly what they'll like for x-mas,i just hate giving someone a gift they wont appreciate!!
Re: What Fashionable Gift Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Xmas by bluespice(f): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
perfumes n shoes never go bad with women as long as its not the wrong scent or wrong size

as for me, im single so im getting me a shopping spreeeeeeeeeee!
woooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Daddy i love u kiss tongue
its christmas baybeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: What Fashionable Gift Will You Buy For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Xmas by jeremyro: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2009
I didn't know what to buy for my girlfriend and so I got her some special chocolate gift because that's what she like most - chocolate  wink I got her a book and a DVD, too, but she was so happy about the custom-made chocolate gift, I think she didn't even notice the other gifts. It's the little things that count ,  You don't have to buy big and expensive presents, just something the other will appreciate, that's way enough.

(1) (Reply)

How To Update Your Own Fashion Prom Dresses? / Famous American Hip Hop Artists Rocking Nigerian Attires (anime pictures) / Nike Air Force 1, Nike Airforce 1 Bape, Christian Louboutin , Yeezy 700, 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.