Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) (8685 Views)

Hilarious Photo. When they Saw Buhari Embarking On Another Foreign Trip / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by macklef(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Am not doing campaign for anyone o. Just funny.

23 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by gen2briz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by teemanbastos(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin grin 9ja ppu dun kraze..dm dun kolo
Cunning ppu..
Chai.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by fijiano202(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
hahaha...change noni grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by omolami: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
she isi to dry

4 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 14, 2015
macklef:
grin grin grin grin grin
Am not doing campaign for anyone o. Just funny.
Creating a thread is not compulsory.
If you ain't got Better information, you can as well humbly STFU!

6 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by DAVECENA(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Creating a thread is not compulsory.
If you ain't got Better information, you can as well humbly STFU!
hmm

1 Like

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:11am On Jan 14, 2015
they are beautiful, yes, but highly overhyped. I have met so many ladies far more beautiful than they are

1 Like

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Expressions(m): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by kestolove95(m): 1:22am On Jan 14, 2015
If buhari go giv me dix him Dota ma go just one round...I go vote am

3 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by cycline404(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2015
Change the country was all we asked JONATHAN

VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS!!!!

Rather he changed

The Currency
Oil Price
Plate Number
Driver's License
UNILAG to MUNILAG
Our Girls to Married Women

Was that what we needed or asked Jonathan to do?

BUT HE FAILED ALL

4 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by OneNaira6: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Really? The girl isn't even considered all that in US. There girls a billion times better looking than that up here. Even 40 years old women that are better looking than her exist. So trust, no American would go goo gag gag over her. Talkless obama.

The fact Nigerians are uplifting this girl as the most gorgeous woman on the planet says quite alot about beauties in Nigeria. She's cute yes, beautiful, okay gorgeous, heck no. The way Nigerians act over girls on this website makes me wonder how many beautiful girls actually dey in that country? From una behaviors, they must be limited.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by koikoi2(m): 3:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Very dry. Try again.

2 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Very funny,no mind the bad belle wey dey above me grin grin

5 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by RedSeaKing(m): 5:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by KMB: 5:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Made front page somehow
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Yugosng(m): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Hehe
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Medunah: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Ah swear, e jz be like sey Fine girls scarce for this Naija

2 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2015
OneNaira6:
Really? The girl isn't even considered all that in US. There girls a billion times better looking than that up here. Even 40 years old women that are better looking than her exist. So trust, no American would go goo gag gag over her. Talkless obama.

The fact Nigerians are uplifting this girl as the most gorgeous woman on the planet says quite alot about beauties in Nigeria. She's cute yes, beautiful, okay gorgeous, heck no. The way Nigerians act over girls on this website makes me wonder how many beautiful girls actually dey in that country? From una behaviors, they must be limited.
craip...shey na until she get figure 8, hips, yansh(probably all made up by surgery) before you go know say she fine... dude, tell me say if she gree for you to FVCK whether you no dance shoki... That babe os stunnningly gorgeous... what else can you be can you use to describe a beautiful woman. Abeg make u dey talk true when you see things.

I have sharp eye for spotting stunning girls with gorgeous beauty and I can identify one from 1000 mile radius. She thinks all the boxes. The only thing might be she isn't tall or hippy with 8 shape and no big butts. but facially, that babe is damn beautiful...

5 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by gebest: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2015
B4 nkor, anything for the queen.
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
they are beautiful, yes, but highly overhyped. I have met so many ladies far more beautiful than they are

dude, i will kick you in ya bawls! Freak! you supposed to picture her next to you in a bugatti or a rolls royce,...... not talk about some bitchyes that are lost and forsaken in your past. angry

mod, abeg come and get this guy out of here before he upset Zahra. Chei! angry

2 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2015
hehe cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Alphaoscar: 6:20am On Jan 14, 2015
2sExy1:
craip...shey na until she get figure 8, hips, yansh(probably all made up by surgery) before you go know say she fine... dude, tell me say if she gree for you to FVCK whether you no dance shoki... That babe os stunnningly gorgeous... what else can you be can you use to describe a beautiful woman. Abeg make u dey talk true when you see things.

I have sharp eye for spotting stunning girls with gorgeous beauty and I can identify one from 1000 mile radius. She thinks all the boxes. The only thing might be she isn't tall or hippy with 8 shape and no big butts. but facially, that babe is damn beautiful...

no mind him hare Na people like him dey carry horror for house as wife come dey produce horrible products they disgrace person for Naija.

3 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by chiefololade: 6:22am On Jan 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

Bad belle

#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
What do you expect,she's just average to me,I can't even look at her twice or think she exists if I see her on the street,but for the fact that she's Buhari's daughter,its more like the love people have for her dad,in fact I expect Buhari's daughter to look more beautiful considering the fact the man is very handsome and his wife is beautiful

1 Like

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Alphonsocapone(m): 6:28am On Jan 14, 2015
sai GMB
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

Buhari's daughter looks average to me,just a little bit cute,she's overhyped cos of her father,i can't look at her twice!but forget very gorgeous girls dey naija o,even on nairaland like this girl»»»» Eroticangelina
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by joshbouy(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2015
just love this dude's post...

4 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

shut it! Where is APC broom to take sweep you of here, yeye. angry

1 Like

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Before I can consider a girl beautiful facially,she has to have some features that stands her out,her features must stand well on her face,this girl looks just like any other average looking Nigerian girl to me,I see her look alikes all the time,so nothing special,if a girl is light skinned and spotless,that doesn't make her beautiful in any way
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by sarmiie(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
hehehe....that got me cracking.....honestly tho, i dnt see what's so special about d chick.....she's hot, bt not THAT hot..

(1) (2) (Reply)

<<<<<<official Thread Of Kano State Govt Dev. Projects>>>>>> / PDP Grieves Over NAF Helicopter Crash / APC, PDP Trade Words As Political Thuggery Takes Toll In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.