Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating (2112 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor (2) (3) (4)

Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by ireneony(f): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
A jilted wife in China has been arrested after she allegedly chopped off her cheating husband's penis twice. According to reports in China, two-timing dad-of-five Fan Lung, 32, used his wife's phone to send lover Zhang Hung, 21, a saucy email from his marital home in Shangqiu. But he forgot to log out of his account and his stunned wife, Feng, 30, came across the message along with several others, which sent her flying into a rage.

Furious, she's said to have grabbed a pair of scissors and stormed into their bedroom, where he was sleeping, and snipped off his manhood. Fan was rushed to hospital, where the organ was sewn back on.

Bloody: Fan fought with his wife outside the hospital after his penis was chopped off
However, Feng is then reported to have sneaked back into her husband's hospital room and cut off his penis for a second time, this time throwing it out of a window.

A hospital spokesman said: "The first we were aware of what happened was when someone came into the reception area to say a naked man was beating up a woman outside the hospital.
"Staff rushed out to see what was happening and found the patient with blood streaming down his legs hitting the woman.
"He was stopped and the woman was taken in for treatment, and then we discovered she had chopped his penis off again."

Doctors and police officers combed the area outside but failed to find the man’s missing member. They believed it may have been taken by a stray dog or cat.

The hospital spokesman added: "The man had lost a lot of blood and was taken in for emergency surgery.

"He is now in a stable condition but is extremely emotionally distraught."
Fan’s lover who arrived at the hospital said she planned to marry him as soon as she could.
She said: "It doesn’t matter that he’s lost his fertility, he has five children already."
Fan’s wife Feng was discharged and is now under arrest for grievous bodily harm.

see more pics here

http://ireneonyebuchi..it/
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Oluwatosean(m): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Lol, wicked woman
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by devanz(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2015
it is finished.over for man
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2015
Haahahahahahaha. that woman really mean to cut it off by all means o. she finally succeeded the 2nd time. LOL. Now look at the f00lish man. He has no joystick because he couldnt put it in his pants!! He got served in his own way. That woman would just left and divorced him honourably. Now she will spend her life in jail.

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by cococandy(f): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2015
shocked shocked

The woman get strong hard mind sha.

It is not worth it.
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2015
He got served.
No pity for him. grin

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by lilmax(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Its a happy day for NL women

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2015
You fight, they bite it off.
You cheat, they cut it off.
Any offence at all, your member pays dearly for it. I honestly don't know why they're so obsessed with it.

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Haahahahahahaha. that woman really mean to cut it off by all means o. she finally succeeded the 2nd time. LOL. Now look at the f00lish man. He has no joystick because he couldnt put it in his pants!! He got served in his own way. That woman would just left and divorced him honourably. Now she will spend her life in jail.
The thing about hypocrisy is that we often fail to notice it in ourselves. I wonder what you'd have said if roles were reversed and Mr. Fan was the aggressor?

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by zeb04(f): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2015
He should have divorced her so he won't be guilty for sleeping around.....now he has no joystick undecided what a shameful news to tell his kids.

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Abiagirl777(f): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Oh my God i can't stop laffin.the woman deserves a nobel peace prize for bringing peace on troubled waters.hahahahhahahahhahaahahahahahahhahaha.
Hell hath no fury lyk a woman scorned

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by SAMBARRY: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2015
lilmax:
Its a happy day for NL women
I'm trying not to laugh grin angry grin angry grin
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by SAMBARRY: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Oh my God i can't stop laffin.the woman deserves a nobel peace prize for bringing peace on troubled waters.hahahahhahahahhahaahahahahahahhahaha.
Hell hath no fury lyk a woman scorned
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Kiinetic(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Is this the new form of punishment for guys? undecided
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by kreamidiva(f): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2015

Chineke mee oooo. Beautiful woman. God bless her. Which part of China did that happen? I need to go and represent her in court. We must win that case!!!

Even my mum is hailing this warrior. Chai!

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by lilmax(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm trying not to laugh grin angry grin angry grin
i know you are laughing
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Sijo01(f): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2015
No Pictures
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:
How did that man end up with a psycho for a wife undecided
I guess pychological evaluation of all fiancees in a reputable mental institution should be made mandatory before wedding to prevent unsuspecting men from wedding murderers.
Imagine living with a serial killer under the under of a wife.

*crosses self*
You made a sense, right gringrin
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by ireneony(f): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Sijo01:
No Pictures
the pictures are adult rated
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:

Read that post again. I just added a juicier portion. grin grin
They are both psychos.
Her husby is sex psycho. gringrin
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by SAMBARRY: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2015
lilmax:
i know you are laughing
no i am wailing grin grin shocked grin
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Emaprince: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Wicke! shocked
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:

What dictionary do you use?
Kindly check out the definition of psychopath again. smiley
Check it again.
A man who has no love for his wife, flirts and have sex with other women is what? Unpsycho(sic)? undecided

Mind you, no love & inflicting emotional pains. smiley
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:

Very ill-thought out retort.
A disloyal husband/wife is not a psychopath.
You must be trolling. smiley
O' well...
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by lilmax(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no i am wailing grin grin shocked grin
Nonso23:
How did that man end up with a psycho for a wife undecided
I guess pychological evaluation of all fiancees in a reputable mental institution should be made mandatory before wedding to prevent unsuspecting men from wedding murderers.
Imagine living with a serial killer under the guise of a wife.
*crosses self*
By the way: To those chanting victory songs i hope your present dexterity wouldn't wane if the story had read:
"man disfigures wife's face and body with acid for cheating"
if it was reversed, NL women will start crying

Re: Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating by SAMBARRY: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
lilmax:
if it was reversed, NL women will start crying
but I said I am wailing na grin grin grin

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant / HELP! How Do I Tell My Sister Her Husband Gave Her STI? / My Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Me In Bed Caused All This