Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) (69416 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
So na beauty una take campaign now! grin Chai Apc is a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by joshbouy(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2015
TANists,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by discusant: 6:42am On Jan 14, 2015
pacesetter939:
The beautiful people to occupy Aso Rock come May 29, 2015.

Dreamers, keep on dreaming.

Buhari's race to Aso Rock this time ended with Buhari not being able to satisfy the law regarding academic qualifications to contest presidential election in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by InvertedHammer: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2015

15 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by discusant: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Physicist:
Two of Buhari daughters.

BUHARI AND HYPOCRISY

Sharia/Islam does not permit women in public without well-covered body and without men accompanying the women.

In 2001 in Kaduna, Buhari called for total implementation of sharia all over Nigeria. See Buhari daughters exposing body in photos.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by seunlayi(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
maybe the girl should start sharing her c. t. to buy more choir for her dad

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by ybalogs(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2015
cycline404:
Change the country was all we asked JONATHAN

VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS!!!!

Rather he changed

The Currency
Oil Price
Plate Number
Driver's License
UNILAG to MUNILAG
Our Girls to Married Women

Was that what we needed or asked Jonathan to do?

BUT HE FAILED ALL
very very simple Questions ooo but the way I see it,he's now ready to WORK.Kinda too late because Naija dey Vex as we dey so.We want Change.

5 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Edusouls(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2015
chai see buhari's daughters,and wife hei see natural beauty,elegance, class, slim fits from mother to daughter,chai no wonder buhari is happily old and still waxing strong in his seventies, with these kind of women by ur side, you renew ur life every month,not kpakoo,rugged,filty,fat,very nasty and wolf in sheep skin called patience jonathan messmerizing everywhere,showing power more than the weak presidoo himself. see, abeg jaira this is just the ruling class fit for aso rock,this is what we want,vote gmb 2015 or noting,baama son jonathan...

10 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Norstrademus(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Physicist:
Two of Buhari daughters.
so make we begin cry?don't get hw this will rescue buhari from the massive failure that awaits him in Feb?
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by ybalogs(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2015
30 days to go now.Lots of things will still happen.My prayer is whatever happens favours Nigeria in the Long run.Let's seek for God's guidance and He'll surely help Us stabilize we Country.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by igeolink: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2015
All His daughters will suck Nigeria dry...coz most of them will b given political appointment...that why we need a young president
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by dondo83(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Akshow:
that pix of patience though...... lmao. But honestly Patience is a typical village market woman. No elegance at all. very crude and unrefined and lacks fashion sense. always in flashy, shinny, flamboyant clothes. Check out Mrs Buhari and see effortless elegance, poise and carriage.

That is what the "ajeburrer" call "money cant buy class"

And the "ajekpako" call "money miss road"

4 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by starlingbawa(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2015
What's so special about Buhari's daughters now that we can't find anything else but photos of them everywhere on Nairaland?

Na wa ooo!

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by LoveMEBaby(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2015
cycline404:
Change the country was all we asked JONATHAN

VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS!!!!

Rather he changed

The Currency
Oil Price
Plate Number
Driver's License
UNILAG to MUNILAG
Our Girls to Married Women

Was that what we needed or asked Jonathan to do?

BUT HE FAILED ALL
Brother think before you post now=======>>>>"UNILAG to MUNILAG"-----Still remains UNILAG.
"Our Girls to Married Women"-----Shey dem no go marry before ni?
"The Currency"----Has it been stagnant before?
"Plate Number"------ Does it have ant effect?
"Driver's License"----Does it have ant effect?
#ThinkBeforeYouAct.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by blakky97(m): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2015
tchaiiii!!! @aisha buhari
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by jaybee3(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

^^^^^ Unlike the egungun calabar...
Fear Godooooooooooooo
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2015
so Buhari's daughters will rule Nigeria? or wtf is all these rants about?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by sokera: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Mehn my wife must be beautiful and educated ooooooo

10 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

^^^^^ Unlike the egungun calabar...

you've got your likes, you've got your one minute fame and hope you enjoyed it?

I dont like Goodluck and i dont like that woman that speak 'pure-and-applied nonsense' but you will have your reward for the idle words you speak in due time.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by peterjero(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Flets:
Very soon APC online agents will show us Buhari taking a dump in a public toilet all in a bid to sell us an expired senile illiterate.

It can never be Buhari!! Just not possible. Unfortunately for APC, the propaganda noise have agitated pro-GEJ fans to go pick their PVCs in readiness for voting. #NeverBuhari, #SaynotoIlliteratesinpower

Buhari's family are somewhere in the UK and france spending humungous amounts of money on education and expensive Gucci & Channel shopping. Buhari's daughter schools in University of Surrey in the UK while Buhari is here in Nigeria claiming to borrow 27million naira for his nomination form. And for the records, all GEJ's kids school here in Nigeria.

Why are Nigerians very daft? especially the APC numb skulls
You are the man, people still thinking Nigeria is in 1984, when gsm or social media wasn't in existence, I ask people who are pro buhari to tell me his legacies and they say fight corruption and I laugh my stomach out.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Burger01(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:
Good so see decent and sensible people for a change instead of the dirty and odious okugbe, apati, metu, maku and the other rif rafs dirtying Nigeria all over the place..
Especially Okugbe. Fvck!angry

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by echobee(f): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2015
True talk grin
Akshow:
that pix of patience though...... lmao. But honestly Patience is a typical village market woman. No elegance at all. very crude and unrefined and lacks fashion sense. always in flashy, shinny, flamboyant clothes. Check out Mrs Buhari and see effortless elegance, poise and carriage.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by hotgunz(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Sorry peepz does buhari hv a male child? Cos all I hv been sein re buhari daug goin to market, buhari daug fetch water, buhari daug dancin shoki. Buhari daug chatin wit fela. Wat of his son's
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by SeanDada1(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Noted. But GMB no let ur daughter chat with OBJ o!! Him eyes no good!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ do die for nairaland...he should sack all the e-rats starting with that fatman called Okuugbe ( okupe)!

4 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Chudiking(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
That Buhari's wife is stunning and superb and Yet simple.

Unlike Pej..xo confiscated and yet nt stunning
this might be the 13th wife for buhari, age mate with his first daughter grin
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
peterjero:

You are the man, people still thinking Nigeria is in 1984, when gsm or social media wasn't in existence, I ask people who are pro buhari to tell me his legacies and they say fight corruption and I laugh my stomach out.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Olutola88(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:
Na wa, the desperation of Buhari has no equal. So tey e dey market both e wife and pikin undecided

Anyway na 3 weeks time e go end. He shd enjoy his 1 month of fame cos we know for one side already say he go lose again
. cool
simply because he has marketable assets. Wetin your Jona wan market? That thing that is always sharing grammatical blunders? Simply because he has marketable assets. Wetin your Jona wan market? That thing that is always sharing grammatical blunders?

1. My fellow widows

2. Ojukwu was a great man, he has died but his manhood lives on

The height of it was when she said “This blood you are SHARING” WTF! who does that? Even my 7-year old cousin couldn't have made such ridiculous blunder. #shame on her and her husband

The so-called husband now has the gut to tell Nigerians that Buhari can't remember his phone number. PDP? People Deceiving People? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by secretcode01: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2015
discusant:

BUHARI AND HYPOCRISY

Sharia/Islam does not permit women in public without well-covered body and without men accompanying the women.

In 2001 in Kaduna, Buhari called for total implementation of sharia all over Nigeria. See Buhari daughters exposing body in photos.
Are you okay sir? Do you see them with bum shot or sphagetti or you want them to dress like masquerade.. Mthceew!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.