Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:37 PM

Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) (69369 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by ketekete: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2015
28+ Funny Photos of Jonathan vs Buhari Presidential Battle

all here: http://ketekete.com/28-funny-photos-jonathan-vs-buhari-presidential-battle/

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by larrymoore(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

^^^^^ Unlike the egungun calabar...
na only u waka come?

3 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by goryorhal(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
Brother think before you post now=======>>>>"UNILAG to MUNILAG"-----Still remains UNILAG.
"Our Girls to Married Women"-----Shey dem no go marry before ni?
"The Currency"----Has it been stagnant before?
"Plate Number"------ Does it have ant effect?
"Driver's License"----Does it have ant effect?
#ThinkBeforeYouAct.

Smh think bforE you reply too ...
Na rubbish you dey talk .. Na like that change we need ?
No b your fault Na the 10mb wey Airtel dash you .
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Babaji111(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2015
wallex1983:
Marry a woman that can boost your chances.
Right! Behind every successful man there is fine, beautiful and talented woman. OBAMA would tell you more.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Kiinetic(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Lmao!! That picture of PEJ though. grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by fred06: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2015
any time i pass u for road na wah..chei u too fine o!!!!! abeg ....did you see the beauty of buhari's daughter na wah..wat of the wife..a greek goddess....abeg na una we want come 2015..
not the shipopotamus..even if she fine..we for manage am..fine u no fine oya speak english wahala...abeg commot for road...!

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by reborn1: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

Ahahahaha. Wickedness! Na only Mama Piss waka come. Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by bxcode(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2015
So it has gotten to the extent of using the family of a political aspirant as a means of campaign for the person
What has their beauty got to do with the pitiable state that Nigeria is in now
Indeed there was a country...

3 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by femliany(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Am sure this woman will not use English language to break out head the way madam.....chei

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by KwoiZabo(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

If you don't know that is Buhari's third wife. We cannot elect people that don't respect women.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Tupundu(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2015
mehnn dis buhari daughters beautiful lik craze... :-')
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by 4stylz: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Since he said NO office of the First Lady! Why carry her wife to campaigns? Keep her home to cook your meals...A true Man needs his wife support. GEJ till 2019
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by chidooh1: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2015
The way things are going, it seems Buhari is heading somewhere, though i support Goodluck but seems Nigerians have had enough of PDP and gej.

5 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by KwoiZabo(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2015
discusant:

BUHARI AND HYPOCRISY

Sharia/Islam does not permit women in public without well-covered body and without men accompanying the women.

In 2001 in Kaduna, Buhari called for total implementation of sharia all over Nigeria. See Buhari daughters exposing body in photos.

People don't know that Sharia is for the poor and oppressed not for the elites that use it as a tool for political gain and oppresion.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by darepoju(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2015
so she's now a MRS..
nonsense... They kept the Hajiya title aside so dat we won't say they are been religious....
WE KNOW UR PLAN..
N U CANT FOOL US....
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by TDstarr: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2015
KwoiZabo:
If you don't know that is Buhari's third wife. We cannot elect people that don't respect women.
smh n so?? the jonathan that respect women see how his wife is disgracing us

3 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by onyeamuma73: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2015
what concern me with buhari wife or children na beauty we go chop
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by PassingShot(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

The glasses looks like the Father Christmas type won by kids. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by slimfit1(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=aresa post=29772488]

^^^^^ Unlike the egungun calabar...[/quote

With all the billion dollars food still doesn't look fresh.]

2 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by KwoiZabo(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2015
TDstarr:
smh n so?? the jonathan that respect women see how his wife is disgracing us
Disgrace or no disgrace, its her right and she can use it the way she likes as First Lady. If you are angry hug transformer. Story has it that the State of Buhari's second wife leaves one with more questions than answers. so if he cannot respect a woman in his home you expect him to cherish Nigerian women he knows nothing about. I pity all of you.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2015
goryorhal:

Smh think bforE you reply too ...
Na rubbish you dey talk .. Na like that change we need ?
No b your fault Na the 10mb wey Airtel dash you .
10mb or what did you just say................. grin grin grin grin ;DSee dis useless goat undecided undecided undecided
#Alainironu grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2015
wallex1983:
Marry a woman that can boost your chances.

My broda truth is bitter. u r 101% correct.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2015
ketekete:
28+ Funny Photos of Jonathan vs Buhari Presidential Battle

all here: http://ketekete.com/28-funny-photos-jonathan-vs-buhari-presidential-battle/
february14 or february15 smh......some ppl sha
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by namfav(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2015
you're obsessed, don't speak things you don't know anything about or fabricate facts

discusant:

BUHARI AND HYPOCRISY

Sharia/Islam does not permit women in public without well-covered body and without men accompanying the women.

In 2001 in Kaduna, Buhari called for total implementation of sharia all over Nigeria. See Buhari daughters exposing body in photos.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Justicealh3(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Heritage Daughter.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by namfav(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2015
people don't know sharia is flexible and is open to interpretation/change and there is something called ijtihad which enables me to be secular and logical, this is why buhari is running for office to save you and many other gejites from the failures your cow has bestowed upon ordinary nigerians
the guy you have voted in power has failed, he's turned our army into a laughing stock, if chad, niger or cameroon decide to invade nigeria you will lose your home because we haven't got an army that protects nigerians and it is not because our army is weak but because we have a president who is so scared of a coup he weakened the same army which is supposed to protect nigerians for his own good, nigerians are facing oppression being forced out of there homes because gej wanted to gain politically

KwoiZabo:

People don't know that Sharia is for the poor and oppressed not for the elites that use it as a tool for political gain and oppresion.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by goryorhal(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
10mb or what did you just say................. grin grin grin grin ;DSee dis useless goat undecided undecided undecided
#Alainironu grin grin grin grin

Oponu like GEJ ... Na who b goat between me and you .. Na goat (you and GEJ) no dey like to hear word, and Na also goat wey no like to change..
Me I want change .. Year 2015 must be a good year for me,my family and everyone..
But me no no about you Cuz e b like say as jona dey take change this country don dey alright for you ..
Just watch you go still run beg for garri last by the time the clueless man run this country down..
Arindin, jeliili

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by goryorhal(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
4stylz:
Since he said NO office of the First Lady! Why carry her wife to campaigns? Keep her home to cook your meals...A true Man needs his wife support. GEJ till 2019

Uncle abeg how you take pass your waec last year ?
E b like say your brain needs servicing abi ...
Office of First Lady ? Abeg explain better how e dey take improve the lives of our women especially PEJ office ...
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by NuellaJ(f): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Why r u guys flaunting buHARAM family here? Whatz ma bizness wit them? Even if they r d most beautiful creatures on earth will dat put food on ma table? Will their beauty bring abt d change we all clamour for in dis country? Abi na fine we go chop? Abegi make i hear word jare tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by NuellaJ(f): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Why r u guys flaunting buHARAM family here? Whatz ma bizness wit them? Even if they r d most beautiful creatures on earth will dat put food on ma table? Will their beauty bring abt d change we all clamour for in dis country? Abi na fine we go chop? Abegi make i hear word jare tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by LoveMEBaby(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
goryorhal:

Oponu like GEJ ... Na who b goat between me and you .. Na goat (you and GEJ) no dey like to hear word, and Na also goat wey no like to change..
Me I want change .. Year 2015 must be a good year for me,my family and everyone..
But me no no about you Cuz e b like say as jona dey take change this country don dey alright for you ..
Just watch you go still run beg for garri last by the time the clueless man run this country down..
Arindin, jeliili
Na you be the goat nw...haba..you're still asking......
So na Buhari go change am for you; Is he a conductor??
#DenseMuntula
Make we see your dp.......... cos i hear say Obj fine pass you
werrey dem dey support old man to go for pesidential election.
#Rubbish
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by edgecution(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Rexxie:

biitch,ur agonising momma wud a 100 times choose n die to be da "ur egungun calaber" or some other goddamm masquerade or even da joker than putting up with a jobless ldle_whistling_biitcharsse like u all day....call her whatever u 4kn like,all da biitches in ur family will never get to her level and stance,u just da usual fish_brain stuppid_biitch... grin

@compass_pointing_nowhere op,all that glitters aint gold..
All cannot be deceived n how come bh is senior to all n has got da younger wiffie,younger than osibanjo's wife,huh?

ask Ojukwu and Bianca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.