Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (30372 Views)

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
only a barbarian would be upset when someone stares at his gf.
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by wtfCode: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
i do no.1 but if u stare too much,u recieve a thunderous punch with a word of advice 'stay away 4rm ma woman'!
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by wtfCode: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
rotimiakpeji:
only a barbarian would be upset when someone stares at his gf.
i'm 'conan the barbarian'.
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by Penboy: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
If niggas ain't looking at your chick...

You need a new one bro!
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by kevv(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
yeye
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by SenatorJames(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Your worth and values should be able to caution her.
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by fuckerholic(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2015
decode55:
The most effective method: hire agberos to break his tibia & fibula & confine him permanently to a wheel chair tongue tongue
Chai bc of a woman...
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by Ploy(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2015
SkinnyDude:
e dey your body. even for your profile pic, you dey look mirror. u no go find ur own gehfriend. looku looku

Abeg, leave me, make I look joor. Looku looku no dey give belle
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by Romzyj: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
ifshe wowo I no fit near her for malls grin
lol
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by wiloy2k8(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2015
Lilprincey:
It doesn't change anything cuz DIS HOES AIN't LOYAL

correct
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by dam007(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2015
menix:

Hope u not 1 of doz dat sell cow wiv Glo BBM subscription,,,
oga go and correct your English and stop ranting!
Re: 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend by Sunezee(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2015
Yea...... Thats cool... Mature thinking...thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.